Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR Empty
PostSubject: Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR   Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:57 pm

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/418543-Epic-Level-amp-Iconic-TR#post5020407

Proposals made for changes to the TR system, with requests for feedback from the Devs.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR   Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:35 pm

• Grants an Epic Destiny Past Life Feat

• Feat based on active, maximized Epic Destiny

• Karmic Bond -The active ED’s experience is now bonded through each ED True Reincarnation going forward

So a bit confusing... Wtf does this bit mean?
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR   Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:49 pm

Everyone's speculating at the moment but it seems to mean that: 

*the ED past life feat received on TRing depends on the Epic Destiny you have maxed out and are active in at the time of TRing. So let's say you want the past life feat for the draconic incarnation ED. That would mean having that ED maxed out and active when you TR.

*the karmic bond means you retain that ED in future réincarnations so you don't have to max out that particular destiny again.

But this also implies that when you do the epic TR thing, you lose any other EDs you may have maxed out, rather than the current system where you retain them on a TR.

So basically if you want to do the epic TR thing, don't bother maxing out the EDs for the current life you're in except the one you want to get the epic past life feat for. It looks like this will be good for those who will be starting their epic path, but will penalise those who have been sat at lvl 25 for a while and have maxed out all the destinies already.

Big shit storm going on about this as the main concern is whether or not fate points are going to be lost on an epic TR - and there's been no response to this concern yet.

I'm waiting and watching for now because of the lack of clarity. But if the above assumptions are right, the epic past life feats are going to have to be pretty spectacular for players to give up all the maxed EDs they've ground out. As it is, the Devs are wanting to hear what sort of epic past life feats players would like to see.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR   Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Huh.
Yea I don't get it at all... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR   Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:20 pm

I'm thinking of suggesting an epic past life feat that whenever I play  DDO, a pizza is delivered to my door by a dancing unicorn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR   Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 8:21 pm

oh...this sucks... I am on my 3rd ED on my first life Wiz.... So If I TR now before the next update I should keep all my ED's?
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR   Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:36 am

Yes, as currently you keep all your ED xp when you TR. Nothing's been changed yet.

This all seems to be in early development stage and the proposals may change because of the reactions from the players. There's a lot of nerd rage going on in the thread. The proposals aren't set in stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR   Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR Empty

Back to top Go down

Changes to come - Epic destiny TR and Iconic TR
Page 1 of 1