AuthorMessage
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Laugh of the day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:44 pm

+1 on that Ahlia!

It seems that my family are a constant source of amusement to me.   BF and I took my mum to a hobbyshop so that she could get a hot melt glue gun.  She opted for a cool melt one and a variety of other goodies.  In a way, she was much like a kid at a supermarket in that I had to keep a close eye on her to stop her throwing random things into her basket!  Anyway, she toddles of home and I relax but not for long, because I get a phone call from her asking me "which end the glue comes out of?"  I inform her quite succinctly "the pointy end."  Of course, I think that this is a good enough answer and think nothing more of it.  A few hours later, I get another phone call.  "There is nothing coming out of the glue gun, is it broken?"  Seeing as she is fifty miles away from me and we are talking on the telephone - how do I know?  Despite this, I try my best to remote troubleshoot for her.  "Have you put the glue sticks in correctly?"  A pause then the answer: "the what?"  Ahh, problem solved!  After a great deal of giggling, I finally manage to tell her that a glue gun can only melt glue, if glue is fed into it for it to melt and why else does she think we bought her some spare glue sticks?  Why do I feel like I should start buying her safety scissors and childproofing her electrical sockets?
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:22 pm

haha Bekah Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:35 am

Look!  Monopoly money!

Laugh of the day - Page 2 2lk4dww
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:55 pm

are all dollar notes the same size? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 pm

yes, Aidan. Our paper currency is all the same size and kinda looks the same (as is evident above). Our coins vary in size though. As a kid, I never understood why the penny and the nickel are larger in circumference than the dime. The dime should be bigger since it is worth more. scratch 
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Let's not forget that Lincoln's head on the penny is facing the opposite direction than the faces on all the other coins.
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:16 pm

No one can tell which way JFK's head is looking.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:05 am

Toasti Jen wrote:
yes, Aidan. Our paper currency is all the same size and kinda looks the same (as is evident above). Our coins vary in size though. As a kid, I never understood why the penny and the nickel are larger in circumference than the dime. The dime should be bigger since it is worth more. scratch 
They do it properly like this in New Zealand - the $1s and $2s are the proper size, which happens to be the exact opposite as here in Australia. When we went over there for holidays, we were thoroughly confused.
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Laugh of the day - Page 2 1zx8jo0

Yes I did. XD
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:35 am

Fucking. Madagascar.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Okay, its official, I really do have a twisted and warped sense of humour!  I have just read something that has literally had me in tears laughing, yet this is unusual only in that what I read is not a joke, an amusing anecdote or anything else that usually provokes side splitting laughter.  Nope, this is from a serious article in a serious magazine, well okay, it's the New Scientist, but that is sort of serious.  The article, entitled "Paying with our Lives?"  is about the state of health of Americans.  

What has me laughing?  This sentence (emphasis mine):

"In addition to many millions of people lacking health insurance, financial barriers to care and a lack of primary care providers compared with other rich countries, people in the US consume more calories, are more sedentary, abuse more drugs and shoot one another more often."

The way it is written makes it sound like shooting each other is a national pastime or something, sorry, can't help myself, got to laugh again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:43 pm

omg >.< Laughing yeah, definitely found that amusing too! lol
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Ok, not a personal lol today, but someone sent this to me and I thought I would share it.  Its not new so many of you have probably seen it already.

Quote :
Purportedly From the BBC - by John Cleese.

ANNOUNCEMENT

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved."

Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralysing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Americans meanwhile and as usual are carrying out pre-emptive strikes, on all of their allies, just in case.

And in the southern hemisphere...

New Zealand has also raised its security levels - from "baaa" to "BAAAA!". Due to continuing defence cutbacks (the air force being a squadron of spotty teenagers flying paper aeroplanes and the navy some toy boats in the Prime Minister's bath), New Zealand only has one more level of escalation, which is "I hope Australia will come and rescue us".

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be right, mate". Three more escalation levels remain: "Crikey!', "I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend" and "The barbie is cancelled". So far no situation has ever warranted use of the final escalation level.
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 5:40 am

HAHAHAHA. So funny. People at work looked at me funny. o.O

Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 8:49 am

Laughing nice Bekah! Thanks for sharing! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ritaa
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:19 pm

lol Bekah! Laughing

My brother posted this on my Facebook wall and it totally made me giggle. Razz
Laugh of the day - Page 2 1515046_278868395595566_2019462932_n
Translation:
- Diet going well?
- Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:58 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 3:57 pm

I nearly choked laughing.

Laugh of the day - Page 2 New-years1
Laugh of the day - Page 2 New-years2
Laugh of the day - Page 2 New-years3
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:18 pm

No mas pantalones! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 4:20 pm

I think the youngest ragespawn is trolling me:

Laugh of the day - Page 2 1486547_10103471613295943_2084680502_n
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:03 am

How can you be trolled with such wonderful view. Razz

Laugh of the day - Page 2 0063fe0450addb924e2835fe35c4779fe1ebaf3c38de21ec8c16c5ad9a8d38de

'When he slipped and fell off the curb.' Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:14 am

That was some big ass curb!
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:04 pm

nice  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 1:34 pm

http://politicalscrapbook.net/2014/01/brewery-workers-facing-sack-alter-thwaites-sign-to-read-twats/

Well, it made me laugh
Back to top Go down
swampi
Commoner
swampi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:32 pm

love it
it made me laugh too  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laugh of the day   Laugh of the day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laugh of the day
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: