AuthorMessage
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny English Crap - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 12:53 pm

Daubigny wrote:
classic. What a goon. No wonder he chose the team he's on. Goons, all of them. Wouldn't understand a nuance if it sat of their face.

I don't mean to be crass (yes I do), but by the sounds of it, not much of anything is sitting on their faces. Therein lies the problem!  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 3:20 pm

Must have been the same genius:

Funny English Crap - Page 20 Abuse1_zpsa7b9243b
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:01 pm

anto_capone wrote:

Did Const sent that to you? o.O
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:16 pm

What a bitch lol.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:23 pm

Mysterie wrote:
anto_capone wrote:

Its from admin panel I think.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:28 pm

And they have the nerve to call us OOC haters? I think that someone seriously needs to relax, take a step back and look at the bigger picture somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 6:09 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:
Keiran_irvine wrote:
Copyright!?!?!?!?! LOL!

So if the stuff is copyrighted, does that mean I can sue the censors when they delete a post?  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Yea, didn't think so.

Yeah! I want my copyrights on my initial duck thread! I'll sue celsius into millions! *cackles evilly*

Oh em forgot they are broke...
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:57 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
Mysterie wrote:
anto_capone wrote:

Its from admin panel I think.

yep
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:11 pm

fuck them what can they do? and fuck copyright laws you don't have any copyright protection on ignorant shit you say online
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:28 pm

It's a pathetic attempt at a strong arm.

I used to strong arm people for straight cash. This guy can cry into his cups all he wants, no one scared of a bitchy sore loser.

But yea, that shit on my admin panel went straight to ignore. Razz
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:05 am

He'll probably contact forum motion now or something he's so crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ritaa
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Kinda reminds me of the first few seconds of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUO3Sx2ajyo Razz
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:45 pm

(taken from the tavern) LOL

Yaropolk: What of it should I keep as a secret?
Yaropolk: oh, and I treat ladies like hos.
Yaropolk: I am likely an adept of witchcraft.
Yaropolk: I am untruthworthy, yet I have to prove my truthworthiness.
Yaropolk: I spy on celts for the english and I spy on english for the celts
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:59 pm

LOL.. that is epic +1
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Chyler wrote:
LOL.. that is epic +1

YOU CANNOT +1 WITHOUT PLUSSING HIM FOR REAL YO!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:27 pm

SirStackableTree wrote:

I'm good in getting confessions  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:28 pm

Francesca. wrote:
SirStackableTree wrote:

I'm good in getting confessions  Very Happy 

haha you are fran,you are! i just thought..this guy...sounds sooooooooooooooo much like daniel...THIS IS SO DANIEL
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:05 am

Harold wrote:
Ah, I can see what you mean concerning those matters but those concerns with army movements are usually told to us in the WC from the under command area. The Celtic Alliance are starving and looking to negotiate at the moment, they lost a large amount of troops as did us, you're right. It was foolish for all of our armies to go running in there and if had been up to me I would pooled much more strength together before making any such assault.

Also, it is important to remember that their 9 armies were mostly not all full. Our armies however were more concentrated but the result being our forces were overwhelmed though, you are correct. The best we can do now though is learn from our mistakes and muster our strength as the war is not all bad news on our side. I'de like to let you know that there is a large English army in Ireland at the moment with the whole of the eastern and southern sides of Ireland under blockade with the destruction of the Celtic Alliance's fleet.

So there have been mistakes made in Westmorland but we must all look at the bigger picture. We lost men but so did they and not only that but they are starving in Kendal with literally no food on the markets. We have made progress into Ireland and have maintained the blockade. This war isn't going to be won easily or settled easily but we must stand together if we want to emerge victorious.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight
Serf
The Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:18 am

WhiteSnow wrote:
Harold wrote:
Ah, I can see what you mean concerning those matters but those concerns with army movements are usually told to us in the WC from the under command area. The Celtic Alliance are starving and looking to negotiate at the moment, they lost a large amount of troops as did us, you're right. It was foolish for all of our armies to go running in there and if had been up to me I would pooled much more strength together before making any such assault.

Also, it is important to remember that their 9 armies were mostly not all full. Our armies however were more concentrated but the result being our forces were overwhelmed though, you are correct. The best we can do now though is learn from our mistakes and muster our strength as the war is not all bad news on our side. I'de like to let you know that there is a large English army in Ireland at the moment with the whole of the eastern and southern sides of Ireland under blockade with the destruction of the Celtic Alliance's fleet.

So there have been mistakes made in Westmorland but we must all look at the bigger picture. We lost men but so did they and not only that but they are starving in Kendal with literally no food on the markets. We have made progress into Ireland and have maintained the blockade. This war isn't going to be won easily or settled easily but we must stand together if we want to emerge victorious.

As someone who been living in England and present on the recent events - i can say that is one of the biggest English crap's i ever seen. I am shocked to see that so much LIES can be put in a so short paragraph  Shocked 

Or the man has completely no clue what he is talking about.....like many in England  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:22 am

That is hilarious. Made progress into Ireland? Does he mean landed an army and then withdrew it the next day? That's what actually happened. He's the COUNT of Mercia and he has no idea what is going on. Priceless.
Back to top Go down
SnailKoW
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:30 pm

I don't know much about that guy but what I heard was interesting. Apparently he disappears from councils often. One he ran a list in Devon and agreed to work with the winning list only if he got a title at the end of the term :p

But yeah he's safely in the bracket of people who think they know thing but don't.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:49 am

Ladylilyfeilds wrote:
There had been a statement made earlier, much earlier, that had sat in the back of her mind, festering, tormenting.

Someone had said that it was an Irish custom that the loser pay the winner monies, in order to have peace.

She'd lived in Ireland some years, and there was only the one case that came to her mind. So, according to whomever said that statement, a one time event makes a "custom?"

With a shake of her head, she realized that the one insisting on reparations for some wrong done, had seven years to "get over it." Funny, how he could nurse a hurt and grudge for that long, but had the temerity to expect all those he had wronged in the last seven years to bear the brunt of his alleged pain.

She wonders for a moment if the ones who insist that "the displaced Munsterians (whatever that was meant to be, just another example of the speaker's own English background though he wore a crown in Ireland now) brought with them an "inordinate hatred for the CA which they're now forcing on England."

The truth is that the nngo and the ca are making the people of England hate them all by themselves, by their own actions.

The truth is that it's the ngo and the ca who are the invaders here, causing death and mayhem.

The truth is that it's the nngo and the ca who are setting the taxes in Kendal, mucking up the county of Westmorland (only one "e"), and just generally fouling the taverns and the meeting places.

But it's the people of England who find this to be true, without any words from anyone of the former "Munsterians."

Another thought comes through the noise in the chamber: Those who curse those "Munsterians" made those "Munsterians" what they are today.

As for the letters from Tricia and Nyxan, she thinks as the letters are read, and feels sorry for those poor lasses, being manipulated and lied to: Those letters are surely prime examples of the letter writers.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:56 am

She just makes up shit as she goes, conveniently forgetting things like how NNGO did not care about England and had not attacked (or been attacked) in years, or that Munsters had used dirty tricks by lying to admins to close down the city of Cill Chaoi.

But if I had her face I would have trouble looking in the mirror as well. Razz

Amazing how anyone even listens to the Munsters over there, they don't realize they all have an agenda of their own? Smile
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:47 am

Top 10 English 'tactics' 101:

1: Ban enemies from taverns, because talking and pretending to drink with them is self destructive and might take away the facade of solidarity.
2: Hoard all your food to the point of starving your own people, because if your own people are starving, surely the enemy must be as well!
3: Steal everything before the enemy can steal it; not realizing/caring that you've just caused months/years of harm to yourself.
4: Rally the willfully ignorant to die for your cause, and be thankful they are less informed than even yourself!
5: Whine on the forums how the enemy are cheaters, bullies, and flamers; not realizing that by whining and flaming on the forum you are self implicating.
6: Lie about how the war started. Lie about how the war is proceeding. Lie about how the war will end.
7: Always remember: as long as you repeat the same mistruths over and over, it will eventually become truth!
8: When talking shit doesn't scare the enemy off, run away!
9: Trolling wins wars all by itself!
10: Employ any dirty tactic you can, ally with any cheater you find; because cheating is ok as long as you are English!

*takes a bow*
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:47 am

Quote :
2: Hoard all your food to the point of starving your own people, because if your own people are starving, surely the enemy must be as well!

Ayrish did the same in Largs, during the war here. Despite our army being in the town just for two days and travel distance from Glasgow being one day, they successfully starved Fury/Glasgow themselves for few months.

Quote :
ally with any cheater you find

Perfectly worked with taking in Gambit, Launcelot and co:

Rhebud7 wrote:
Crazy ,and hatefilled people of Westmreland. I have to urinate once more.

" Bud drops his trousers, and relieves himself." " He urinates freely in the in, and to the eyes all who witness."

"Ahh" says Bud , "I piss upon you all"

"I piss on you Bud laughs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next