Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Funny English Crap - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:52 am

What brand of stupid will England next vote for? Find out next week!
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:13 am

And in the meantime...

Paul_dunbar wrote:
i resived this letter  today ig  mail and  trying  to  exstort money   out  o me i wanted to let people see  this or what it  is  i  have  been  in  bristol or sometime now and  spending time with my  bride and  resive this letter  that  demands money out o me or i shall be  put  on kill  lists  or  no  reason at all  this is being done by  Eurydice and the letter is rom her also

Date : 19/06/1462 - 00:30:41
       Titre : Warning
       Look,

I see you are back to your robbing and your "crew guys" are doing shits again, attacking my friends on road.

Either Tim_Watson returns EVERYTHING what he stole and pays 500 pounds moral compensation, or you will see all your "crew" back to the enemy lists everywhere.

Think good before making mess again. You know me very good and you alrady saw what I can do to you and your "crew".

Reply this letter only if you are going to fix the harm and to pay compensation. Giving you 24 hours.

Respectfully,
       Eurydice

i have robbed  no  one and  have  no  knolage  o  this and  yet  get thes  demands
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:25 am

Bekah wrote:
wait, King Fathead was great?  At what exactly?

And it was Hezlog the stupid warmonger wasn't it?

This is why Ireland acknowledges no kings Very Happy

Faheud didn't create divide in England, built up the navy and communicated with people well. From what I remember, no one had a problem with him which for an English king classes him as great. Hezlog started the war with the CA via private means and secret motives, hence clandestine.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:00 pm

Roby Lambourne wrote:
Bekah wrote:

And it was Hezlog the stupid warmonger wasn't it?

This is why Ireland acknowledges no kings Very Happy

Faheud didn't create divide in England, built up the navy and communicated with people well. From what I remember, no one had a problem with him which for an English king classes him as great. Hezlog started the war with the CA via private means and secret motives, hence clandestine.

Hey, some monarchs kick ass, tyvm.

I always read his name as Fuckhead. >.>
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:18 pm

To be fair, it'd hard to deny Faheud is the best king England has had. Not saying much like, but still...
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Agree with you Mick...I just wonder, though, if it's because he was the best funded.
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:08 pm

And then he funded Rothgar ...
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:20 pm

Don't forget the suicide attack on us while we were outside Kendal. Funniest/dumbest tactical move I've ever seen in an RK war  Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Fat head was a good king Smile
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:21 am

All that other stuff was done with Allyn. Who is an idiot. I think actually full respect to the player behind to act out such varied characters.
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Bekah wrote:

Spending Tokens?
Back to top Go down
SirStackableTree
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 2:13 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
And in the meantime...

Paul_dunbar wrote:
i resived this letter  today ig  mail and  trying  to  exstort money   out  o me i wanted to let people see  this or what it  is  i  have  been  in  bristol or sometime now and  spending time with my  bride and  resive this letter  that  demands money out o me or i shall be  put  on kill  lists  or  no  reason at all  this is being done by  Eurydice and the letter is rom her also

Date : 19/06/1462 - 00:30:41
       Titre : Warning
       Look,

I see you are back to your robbing and your "crew guys" are doing shits again, attacking my friends on road.

Either Tim_Watson returns EVERYTHING what he stole and pays 500 pounds moral compensation, or you will see all your "crew" back to the enemy lists everywhere.

Think good before making mess again. You know me very good and you alrady saw what I can do to you and your "crew".

Reply this letter only if you are going to fix the harm and to pay compensation. Giving you 24 hours.

Respectfully,
       Eurydice

i have robbed  no  one and  have  no  knolage  o  this and  yet  get thes  demands

ugh,elmix/eurydice/octavia's clone army are still at it then? i wish someone would just hang them all,bunch of pussies anyway..threaten to kill me like a bazillion times despite me often being an unarmed traveller with like no stats,can't kill me with their big bad army full of 'hand-picked hardened warriors?' grow up  Laughing they pull crap like this all the time,demanded 300 pounds from me just for using the same road as them once when i just joined the game,they only do it to new-borns of course
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 11:09 am

Kimbell wrote:
Kimbell loathed being in the dirty backwater swamp that was the London Commons but was forced to walk through on his way from the House of Lords. Trying his best to ignore the petty disputes and shanking that were most likely taking place, and completely avoiding the soapbox reserved for Argo, Kimbell overheared a discussion about Elmix and couldn't help but interrupt. Pulling out a copy of the attainder order from his bag of notes, he tacked it to a pole and sighed. "Just for clarity, here is the attainder decree."

Rothgar wrote:
[rp]

Royal Decree: Attainder and Scandalum Magnatum of ElmixWe, Rothgar Thorrson Kerr, Monarch of England,Hereby place a Bill of Attainder upon Elmix of Westmoreland, as a result of being Discharged without honour from service from the Royal English Army, Breaking his Oath to the Monarch of England as a Peer of England, and word and deed unbecoming of a peer or a recipient of the Knight Companion of the Order of the Garter.Elmix his hereby stripped of his lands and titles and the Royal Honour of being Knight Companion of the Order of the Garter.Below is the recommendation from the Military Tribunal’s council-[hrp]Has been found guilty of-1-He executed an order on an international scale without proper approval for his action.2- He ignored later on a direct order from the chief-in-command, the King.3- He stated that if he get given any order he will not follow it.Verdict sentencing, my decree is as following- 1- Shall be dismissed from any and every royal military body2. A recommendation shall be given to county leaders that they shall be relieved of any military related duties on a county level.3- Shall be banned from holding an English army for at least a year or until he prove change in behaviour.4- Based on his statements during the tribunal paired with his actions during that incident and what followed, the military council has recommended to the Crown to issue a bill of Attainder. This has been accepted and effective immediately. [/hrp]Written by mine own hand, Signed and sealed in London.On the 14th day of the month of June in the year of our Lord 1462HRM King Rothgar Thorsson KerrKing of England

[/rp]

"It's not hard folks. Take the time to actually go and read up on whatever it is you want to argue about before you decide to spew unintelligible crap from your mouth. Just because Elmix fought in the war doesn't give him Carte Blanche to do whatever he wants. This decree outlines why he was attaindered and it is the role of the HoL to decide whether King Rothgar was right in levelling these charges against Elmix. As it is, the vote currently stands at maintaining Elmix's attainder.... despite a large group of westmorland peers voting Not Content for the sole reason that Elmix is "One of our own"."
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:26 pm

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2195136
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 10:00 am

Whenever I hear people talking about "blue men" all I think of is the blue man group.

That and talk of blue men and masks is a sure sign of being unable to RP properly, is it so hard to see an NPC as just another fictional character in a sea of fictional characters?  Everyone who posts on RK is anonymous, whether its the main character or an npc - no difference really.  

As for the rest of that thread, best not to comment I think.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Kitsada wrote:

We have a plethora of taverns, many of which were installed by our enemies during the war. Some of them have left special messages just to mock us and remind us forever of that difficult time.

Taverns cannot be closed, except by the person who owns the tavern. None of these a#$%^&&s can be expected to close their tavern, they will not, since they enjoy annoying us. At the very least, it annoys me, to see them all there.

About the only thing we can do, is NOT USE THEM.

When taverns are used, they rise on the list.

Personally, I would prefer to see English, Kendalian owned taverns higher on the list, than ones that were created by our enemies. I don't want to look at their taverns. Having to scroll down to get to them, solves the issue for me.

Please don't use the enemy taverns. Using them, makes them rise on the list, and I don't want to look at them.

English taverns:
Nigel's Dung Heap
Rondoval Row
Moe's
Northumbrian Custom Union HQ
Push In
The Drunk Monk

Enemy taverns:
THE CELTIC ALLIANCE WAS HERE (seriously, why would any of us sit in there???? why did it rise on the list???)
Alfwine's Revenge (former Kendalian, now traitor, joined CA during war)
Il Mantello del whatever it is
The Undercity
FURY
The Backroom, Quacked up and Ducked Edition

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ritaa
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:50 pm

^ Priceless stuff, right there!! Laughing Wish my char was there just to put those taverns right on the top Razz
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:21 pm

The top one is mine :-)
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Nice.

Worth the tax knowing that it gets under their skin.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Fordo
Commoner
Fordo

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:27 pm

I will be passing through Kendal at sometime, I will make sure I pop in for a visit. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:20 pm

lol nice! She was about the most anal player I think I've ever come across rk for being so easily annoyed, not to mention the fact, and she admitted it in person via tavern, she typed in 100+ names DAILY during that war ig to keep people from entering O.o LOL ... I'm glad they're still there  Laughing right on Fordo! haha
Back to top Go down
Katniss Locksley
Commoner
Katniss Locksley

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:53 pm

That is pretty funny. She had to type in about 100 names, daily? To keep you guys out? Holy smokes that is a little over the top.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:55 pm

it was over 150 names they typed daily. they used a spreadsheet and everything. some winners right there lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Kitsada is a classic RK sore loser x10. In the end it wasn't even a lack of food that forced us to withdraw. It was hilarious that she would waste all that time for essentially no gain.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 10:05 am

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2220865
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next