AuthorMessage
Donte
Citizen
Donte

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise Empty
PostSubject: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:58 am

Hey all, I've been working with a manufacturer in setting up some custom merchandise for me for some rl friends. While doing so, I figured it would be fun to make some RK/NNGO stuff while I'm at it, if you all wanted some. It will all be custom work, either I'll make the designs, or you can submit your own design to me that you'd like me to have manufactured for you and offered to everybody else. But I wanted to use this thread to grab quotes and ideas for any merchandise.

Items I can manufacture include T-shirts, tank tops, posters, canvas prints, logos, coffee mugs, iphone cases, laptop skins, and mousepads. So figure out quotes that will go well with these items.

Quotes I've been given already:

"I can dance naked here"
"Death to England!"  - RL problems?
"NNGO IZ SRS BSNS"
"Caponed."

Current list:
"All your nachos are belong to us."
"NNGO - Home to General Chrome Dome"
"NNGO" - Old English Font on Tank Top
"I LOVE ANTO"

Notoriously
Naughty
Girls

Thanks for the input, let me know if anybody is interested.

Last edited by Donte on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Commoner
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:02 am

All your Nachos are belong to us!

DUH! What else?
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:06 am

NNGO - Home to General Chrome Dome!

(Love ya Don Razz)
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:04 pm

How about just a wife-beater (or any tank) with the letters NNGO in old english font?  Razz 

I actually might wear that to the gym, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:22 pm

this is a neat idea and all, but how much will the different things cost? Very Happy

(and I think so resident banner makers need to design something for one of the mentioned items)
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:29 pm

Not sure how much Donte's contact is, but Cafepress and a couple of other places similar to it are usually pretty reasonable.

+1 for Toastini's idea, I also think that'd be great in super large font on a mug. Would be even better if we can set it up so that any profit goes towards maintaining this site.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 5:55 pm

ooo yea for a mug. I do need a new one for here at work. I've been rocking the same tired mug for 6 years. Actually...it is a pretty awesome mug. But not as cool as an NNGO mug. Razz

Yea, and Cafepress you can do one-offs, so no worries for stocking a large inventory. I think Zazzle does it too.

How about one of those license plate frames that say "I'd rather be at nngo.biz" (This actually made me laugh out loud at my desk, cuz honestly I probably wouldn't put it on my car).
Back to top Go down
Donte
Citizen
Donte

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:17 pm

The prices for everything but framed posters and canvas prints they quoted me at $26 and below. Most T-shirts were $18-$22. Higher quality tanks/sweaters were $24-$26.

Yeah if a lot of people are interested, I'm up for splitting profit 50/50 with Anto up to monthly cost for domain registration fees to maintain this site. I'm still building my site/making designs so it will be a week or two before I'll have products ready for purchase.
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:40 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:
How about just a wife-beater (or any tank) with the letters NNGO in old english font?  Razz 

I actually might wear that to the gym, to be honest.

I have to admit I would most likely wear it too... and they NNGO--Naughty girl one too LOL
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:08 pm

don't wanna put a downer on anything, but those prices are ridiculous to me, I could order the same things locally for a fraction of the price. Sorry donte I know you probably have good intentions :/
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:21 pm

couple things:

1)Aidan is drunk right now (see chatbox as exhibit A)

and
2) you can buy NNGO merchandise locally??  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:33 pm

no, what I meant is there is a local store where I can order any merchandise (shirts, posters, mugs =anything=) for 5-20€ and all I do is give them an image and they put it on anything I want and we agree on a price. Like I said, I'm sure Donte has good intentions (like really, I do) but whether I'm shitfaced (like right now, I am) or not I still know value.. Smile

when you're a cheap bastard, you know what's a good deal when drunk or sober Razz
Back to top Go down
Donte
Citizen
Donte

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:58 pm

Actually that store sounds slightly more expensive. 20 euros comes out to $27.11. And my manufacturer quoted the most expensive clothing at $26 (19.18 Euros). They told me t-shirts were $18-$20 (13.28-14.76 Euros). Also, as Toasti said, that store wasn't NNGO stuff! I've been making the NNGO designs for free.

So honestly, I don't know what England is like... but in America you don't get custom designed quality t-shirts for $18 very often.  Razz

However, this is only for people that want it. I'm simply extending the offer to the site and volunteering to make designs for people, since I'm already doing it and having stuff made for rl stuff. At best, I'll make maybe $2 a shirt if the shipping price isn't outrageous. (Which it will be to those who live out of the US) So trust me, I will not be upset if you don't buy.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:02 pm

And I'd rather support one of our own than some cheap ass shit at the corner bodega buying some weak tee that is printed with lead based ink.

It can go on the record that I am NOT a cheap bastard and will happily spend money on quality. Smile
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:42 am

I'll take a couple tanks :3
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:47 am

What's my cut? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:54 am

You get half he said Razz
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:59 am

Oh, reading is hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:13 am

Anyone that gets one has to take pictures and post em!! Gotta have proof!!
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:12 pm

Donte wrote:
"Caponed."

I've got just the graphic for that... Razz

NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise KilgowanPhallic
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:22 pm

Donte wrote:
Actually that store sounds slightly more expensive. 20 euros comes out to $27.11. And my manufacturer quoted the most expensive clothing at $26 (19.18 Euros). They told me t-shirts were $18-$20 (13.28-14.76 Euros). Also, as Toasti said, that store wasn't NNGO stuff! I've been making the NNGO designs for free.

So honestly, I don't know what England is like... but in America you don't get custom designed quality t-shirts for $18 very often.  Razz

However, this is only for people that want it. I'm simply extending the offer to the site and volunteering to make designs for people, since I'm already doing it and having stuff made for rl stuff. At best, I'll make maybe $2 a shirt if the shipping price isn't outrageous. (Which it will be to those who live out of the US) So trust me, I will not be upset if you don't buy.  Razz 

who dafuq's downvoting a man tryna make a dollar? Here, take an upvote Smile

(I'm kinda proud I didn't come across like a -complete- asshat last night in my inebriated state, but you can bet if I like something in particular Im gonna buy it from you rather than go into town and order something similar haha)

when we gonna see some samples? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:27 pm

Aidann wrote:
Donte wrote:

who dafuq's downvoting a man tryna make a dollar? Here, take an upvote Smile

*shifty eyes* That was me on my mobile this morning >.< Wasn't fully awake yet and scrolled down when it clicked. Sad 

Will vote you up again tomorrow <.<
Back to top Go down
Donte
Citizen
Donte

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:05 pm

Bahaha, thanks a lot Myst xD

Anto - Yes, consider it Royalty fees for the subject matter. I will split the profits 50/50 with you.  Besides, I'm supposed to kick profits up the family and let you wet your beak anyway aren't I?  Razz 

Aidann - I'm still setting up the site/ photoshopping designs and making mockups, determining my work schedule, give me about 2 weeks at most and I should have a site for you all to browse.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:12 pm

If your graphical abilities allow it, can you please make a galactic cat one, please? xD I really really really really want a tshirt that's like all spacey and shit LaughingLaughing

EDIT: imagine this
NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise $T2eC16F,!)QE9s3HCoGrBRhPblIzlw~~60_35

mixed with

NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise Il_340x270.464430735_fuia

EDIT2: ignore the fact there's a girl wearing the first one Laughing
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:05 pm

Idk who suggested the "I love Anto" shirt (I skimmed through the thread, but like Anto said, reading is hard Razz ), but I want to say that I have dibs on him!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise   NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise Empty

Back to top Go down

NNGO T-Shirts and Merchandise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next