AuthorMessage
viery
Citizen
viery

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

How's life treating ya? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:35 pm

ahhhh mysterie I hoe you enjoyed that match, for me it was like seeing how my testicles were being rip right of my body...but it is just football right?  Razz 

England played quite well, they were unlucky but im sure they will make it through the group and they will go far, sterling was great to watch!

That first Italian goal was one of the best set pieces I have ever seen.

Edit: and yeah Aidan, Ireland is shit, but they have potential, better days ahead hopefully  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:09 pm

To be honest, I wasn't overly disappointed at England. Rooney was useless however, but I have being saying that for years and was disappointing he was on the list for the squad. I said for the 2010 world cup for the older faces to be removed from the squad if we want to shake off the old habits, and with a new younger squad I felt much happier at their overall performance, even if we did lose thanks to playing everyone to one side of the pitch and leaving opponents with too much space. I stand by my words that Rooney is useless and should not play another match for England ever again. His assist was the only redeeming feature of the match which after 90 minutes is pretty poor to say that 1 contribution was his full extent of usefulness.

Sterling, Banes and Jags were great last night. Jags is an ex legend of my club team so good to see him play for England, and clearing the goal line thanks to Harts little random adventure away from the net. Almost as embarrassing as Rob Green against the USA...

Just watched and really enjoyed the France match and was so happy to see the justification being shown in full view of goal line technology, as I have wanted to see that for years too! Me and every other England supporter.
Back to top Go down
viery
Citizen
viery

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:02 pm

I would play Barkley ahead of Rooney, let him and Sterling switch between middle and left, it would be better for England, I hope Hodgson sees it.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Commoner
Darkness

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:29 pm

life sucks, depression going up. found out yesterday going to need about $6k to go home. so much for surprising the wife and daughter. or for being home anytime soon. guess I will be in retreat for a while longer...
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:32 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Owh man..that really sucks.  Crying or Very sad  Hang in there W, and lot of hugs!
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:54 pm

6k to go home, where the hell are you? Mars?

Boo Argentina. Boo scum.  
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Aww Writhe.  *hugs*  hang in there.

And football?  I have an idea, especially as football isn't exactly about life treating you in any way, open up a football thread, I know its a world cup and its really exciting, so having a place for fellow enthusiasts to talk with you would be a good idea I think.
Back to top Go down
viery
Citizen
viery

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:38 am

I thought that by having our own forum we were free from censorship, I was wrong bekah, we will do it your way, but this makes me not want to log in this forum.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:55 am

whoa, easy there bro Smile

i think she was just suggesting a separate thread to keep things topical and easy to find. someone else started a thread already. just seemed like a small suggestion to make things more neat.

be easy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 12:24 pm

Darkness wrote:
life sucks, depression going up. found out yesterday going to need about $6k to go home. so much for surprising the wife and daughter. or for being home anytime soon. guess I will be in retreat for a while longer...

I'm so sorry to hear it Dark Sad BIG BIG HUGS why so much to come home? If I could help I would in a heart beat <3
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:26 pm

viery wrote:
I thought that by having our own forum we were free from censorship, I was wrong bekah, we will do it your way, but this makes me not want to log in this forum.

I am sorry if you interpreted my suggestion as censorship.  I just thought that the football world cup is a big deal for some people and that it is natural to want to talk about, so what better than to have a separate thread for it?  If it had been censorship I would have split the posts into a separate thread instead of just making a polite suggestion.  I hope that you can accept my apology and continue to enjoy this forum.
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:39 pm

Worry about yourself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A6Bu96ALOw
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Tomorrow morning, have a cancer screening to have a knot in my neck looked at. Not looking forward to this at all. Not to mention after talking to this woman on the phone, her asking questions etc before setting my appt. she didn't make me feel all that great about having not had it looked at already. First off, I hate doctors, I've been poked and prodded so much over the last few years just being diagnosed with FM. In a weird funk right now.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Hang in there Trin, you have to go through these things to find out whats up but I know how much it sucks. I will be praying for you.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Thank you Bekah and I'm trying :/

<3
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:42 pm

We are rooting for you! Uncertainty is terrible. Know we are thinking about you!
Back to top Go down
Ritaa
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 11:12 pm

I feel ya Trin. Although I'm sure it's fine that you waited a bit before taking an appointment: it's not right to immediately panic every time you discover something new in your body... Anyway, hopefully all will go well, I'll be thinking about you too. <3
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:28 am

You'll see its nothing Trini! Hang in there!
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:49 am

They'll hopefully diagnose you with a case of 'needs an awesome massage'! I don't pray but I'll light a good luck candle for you on this side of the world!

Randomness :

I always go shopping for myself and come home with clothes for my little Princess. The result, mini me has; 6 dresses, 3 skirts, 6 pair of jeans, 3 leggings and 3 normal trousers, 15 pairs of socks (wtf was I thinking?), 14 short sleeve shirts, 13 long sleeve shirts, 1 sweater, 3 vests, 2 jumpsuits and some tunics.

All I have is 4 pair of jeans, matching lingerie I can never seem to have clean when I want to wear them matching, 3 skirts, 2 dresses, 1 blazer and 5 t-shirts. My socks are mismatched, because FML, my washing machine is hungry. Something goes wrong with shopping, even my husband has more clothes than me, amd mini me won't fit anything in 3 months anymore.

I need help. I'm a shopaholic for baby clothes... Sad
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:45 am

FUCK.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 pm

Trinity wrote:
Tomorrow morning, have a cancer screening to have a knot in my neck looked at. Not looking forward to this at all. Not to mention after talking to this woman on the phone, her asking questions etc before setting my appt. she didn't make me feel all that great about having not had it looked at already. First off, I hate doctors, I've been poked and prodded so much over the last few years just being diagnosed with FM. In a weird funk right now.

Will be thinking of you.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Thank you all so much for the thoughts, prayers and candles, hehe. Made me smile. Had a really great doc today. Neck is sore from him poking at it but eh Smile It's a lymph node, and he wants to run some tests on it. Either way he said we would need to discuss surgically removing it because it's causing more issues than it's helping and for it to be like this for so long. We talked a little while. Was hoping he would tell me that this was the cause of all my FM 'flare ups' but no such luck ^^

That's one helluva haul Myst lol! Right on Smile
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:00 pm

Myst the worst part is she'll grow out of them so fast Razz

Also, throw out all your socks and buy 50€ worth of the same nice pair, never have to match another pair in your life! Razz Easier said than done, I live on novelty socks.
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:19 am

Mysterie wrote:
They'll hopefully diagnose you with a case of 'needs an awesome massage'! I don't pray but I'll light a good luck candle for you on this side of the world!

Randomness :

I always go shopping for myself and come home with clothes for my little Princess. The result, mini me has; 6 dresses, 3 skirts, 6 pair of jeans, 3 leggings and 3 normal trousers, 15 pairs of socks (wtf was I thinking?), 14 short sleeve shirts, 13 long sleeve shirts, 1 sweater, 3 vests, 2 jumpsuits and some tunics.

All I have is 4 pair of jeans, matching lingerie I can never seem to have clean when I want to wear them matching, 3 skirts, 2 dresses, 1 blazer and 5 t-shirts. My socks are mismatched, because FML, my washing machine is hungry. Something goes wrong with shopping, even my husband has more clothes than me, amd mini me won't fit anything in 3 months anymore.

I need help. I'm a shopaholic for baby clothes... Sad

SOOCCKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's life treating ya?
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next