http://www.nngo.biz
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Worse than Scotland?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:45 pm

lol i guess there is a bright side to being in ireland after all
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Hey man, they mean that shit. It gets their rocks off.

The place to be is Laig. Spring and all that shit going down, and theres about a dozen factions who can't agree on a fucking thing. If I was going to stir shit up, which I ain't, I'd do it in Laig. Saving yer presence Grace, but really, it is like Munster used to be in the good old days.

Not that I know shit anymore, being dead. Wink
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Bad people! Talking to each other and discussing stuff! Shame on them.

Don't like it? Don't read it. Do your own thing.
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Elois wrote:
Worse than Scotland?

Scotland sounds more exciting Razz Not that I'd actually know, having thrown Seph back into retreat >.> When I'm up to it, I'm considering a very serious return to the absolutely and utterly ridiculous. Should try it in Ireland Laughing
Back to top Go down
Aayla
Commoner
Aayla

Character sheet
DDO character:

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Aww man... I'm all homesick now!
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:56 am

We still have forums on RK? I just don't bother anymore lol! I am only in RK to rabble rouse now - I don't care about any stuffed shirts anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:57 am

Well, I think Rom may have done the impossible... and I'm not quite sure how, unless I'm missing tons of exciting things in the council chambers that Hannah hasn't let me into yet Razz

Evan is leaving Ireland and moving to England... because he found out Rom was pro NNGO
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:08 am

That's a shame. Recently passed through BLR and from the looks of it Evan is the only person awake there. He might be annoying in the CCC, but he seems to genuinely care about the town he lives in.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:07 am

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Aalish
Citizen
Aalish

Character sheet
DDO character:

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:18 am

I think some people are bored and don't know what to do. The Irish can't have another war, they just got out of one...and who would they fight?

Boris there is not 12 factions in Laighean, there are only 3 Razz but you are right, they can't agree on anything
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:06 pm

I'll kind of miss Evan.. he was the village troll.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Well, council chambers are entertaining to say the least... fuck all was done there. Except to give 2 of hannahs buddies 22p a day wages for 72 days... for the war against Laig

I mean I am sure they are worth it since they couldn't fucking pay soldiers till they were in the army and then only 10p a day. So makes total sense that her friends who actually weren't in a damn army get 22p each

fucking brilliant Very Happy

and also I finally got played by Rom... knew it was a matter of time but still a bit shocked about it

ah well, guess I do get to be that bitch in council who's going to call them on all their shit.

Oh and Evan is leaving because he saw the post in the council chambers that NNGO would receive free repairs to all their ships. Another thing not discussed anywhere, just a decree from the all powerful duchess. He stated he wouldn't support a party that had ties to the nngo, and then voted for someone on Roms list for duke Laughing

eta: oh and Mother, she had a whole thread dedicated to you and getting Munster to kill list you
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Bella_catorina wrote:

eta: oh and Mother, she had a whole thread dedicated to you and getting Munster to kill list you

Meh, I'm on the verge of getting her kill listed in Munster for what she just did in Lis'mor. She doesn't worry me. This is, after all, someone who sent 14 people against 80. I offered her a duel where the loser lets their character die and she rejected it.

Oh, and if it makes you feel any better Romanos was furious when I played him and Hannah. He said that the most criminal thing I did was not robbing a town but making him look ridiculous Rolling Eyes . I was already planning on leaving Chonnacht, An Gort was just a crime of opportunity. One can only stand so much of that Council and having the only people to talk to in taverns being Hannah, Minyahh, and people who are in there pocket before snapping.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:35 pm

meh, not too worried. My main goal was to get Hannah out of politics there and it worked... had I know me just being on the list would have done it, I'd have been #12

the rest, well I'm just going to make sure things are in black and white and no more of the glaringly obvious back room crap that they have been doing. I can see people getting fucked over with the way things have been done and I want no part in that
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:20 pm

I think I'm going to take up the violin. Dev hon, Dizzy, you need some accompaniment? Backup dancer?

Sounds like so much bs went on. Hope things get better.
Back to top Go down
Romanos
Commoner
Romanos

Character sheet
DDO character:

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Ireland gets into "Treaty" discussions about every 3 months, they stay just that, discussions...

Evan has a history of resigning from Council in 3 days max, today he did it in less, but he will stay around and bicker as usual. In 3 days he will "resign" his plans for going to England. He will be around, don't worry!

Bella, the deal for Duke was if you came first, I was amazed that you did not, but you did not.

The free repair thing was something I announced in public over Hannah's head, she was not very happy about it, but navies are like that. It will be applied to all ships participating in evacuation from Carlisle, ships will be repaired in order of the magnitude of damage they have. Once repaired they must be docked in a way that Gort port is not blocked (there are 4 good places in Cill Chaoi). This free repair thing is a one off.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Oh it will El, you won't hear from 98% of that other list for another 50 days now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:36 pm

Motherlucka wrote:

Evan is a fucking grade A wad - fuck him (although I'll give him credit for being suave with the ladies).

Fuck RK - the place needs an fucking enema.

After 4 1/2 years, I barely have enough fucking energy just to log in and fucking feed myself (my stats have taken a fucking hit because I often fucking forget to do so).

Only reason I fucking login each day is if NNGO comes back to England, I'll have a couple thousand fucking pounds to give Anto before I fucking delete my character.

Did I mention fucking fuck RK? pirat
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Dee - I sure hope you get laid soon. Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:41 am

Boris wrote:
Hey man, they mean that shit. It gets their rocks off.

The place to be is Laig. Spring and all that shit going down, and theres about a dozen factions who can't agree on a fucking thing. If I was going to stir shit up, which I ain't, I'd do it in Laig. Saving yer presence Grace, but really, it is like Munster used to be in the good old days.

Not that I know shit anymore, being dead. Wink

Believe me, I know it. I'm frankly sick of a whole lot of shit, including the impending clones wars between the two lists that aren't mine. Plus, holy baklava, the whining. I really cannot stomach whining. Look man, you either want to fight the power, in which case you take your lumps for it, or you don't want to fight the power, in which case you stay safe. I fought the law and the law won too, and instead of wah-ing all over every forum I wrote fun RP and went to kill people. Sheesh. Plus, no one can agree on stuff, but no one actually wants to debate on the merits of anything. If you're gonna tell me you don't like something, tell me why specifically so we can get into it. Don't give me vague dismissals and then smirk at me. And the fucking censors! I don't even want to touch that one right now.

Ugh. Clearly, I'm over my irritation limit. I'm likely headed for retreat anyway soon (really crazy RL stuff), and if I do, it's questionable whether I come out. If I don't go into retreat, I will probably just spend the next few months repeating these two phrases: "I told you so" and "Fuck off."
Back to top Go down
Aalish
Citizen
Aalish

Character sheet
DDO character:

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:53 am

You will probably be saying more of the latter with the way elections look now Laughing
I hope you do come out of retreat...there are only so many sanish people around Laighean.
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:41 am

Dee_Snider wrote:
Motherlucka wrote:

Evan is a fucking grade A wad - fuck him (although I'll give him credit for being suave with the ladies).

Fuck RK - the place needs an fucking enema.

After 4 1/2 years, I barely have enough fucking energy just to log in and fucking feed myself (my stats have taken a fucking hit because I often fucking forget to do so).

Only reason I fucking login each day is if NNGO comes back to England, I'll have a couple thousand fucking pounds to give Anto before I fucking delete my character.

Did I mention fucking fuck RK? pirat

Laughing

Damn near died laughing. Right on, man.
Back to top Go down
Magogh
Serf

Character sheet
DDO character:

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:16 am

Thank fuck there isn't any whining on any of these forums, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fucking Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Ireland   Fucking Ireland Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking Ireland
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next