AuthorMessage
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:53 pm

I've a second fighter at lvl 3 not in the guild yet, but happy to run around with others who are low level and need a bit of muscle in a quest. If you see me online with zillee or eelliz in the guild, a quick nudge and I can swap over.
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:31 pm

Ditto, I have two level 4s a barbarian and a monk. Plus a level 5 rogue. If you see me around, gimme a shout Smile
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Yes, I have a lvl 4 rogue and cleric, and a lvl 3 sorcerer. The sorcerer really needs the help, it's too hard to solo even with a hireling at that level, so I'll nudge some of you for a group soon.
Back to top Go down
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Yes Grace I have my Lv6 monk and a Level 2/1 Ranger Rouge and a Lv2 Barbarian

at your disposal
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 pm

We will all have a tiny toons party!
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:15 pm

I made a new character XD

Can Valge be added? Razz
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:25 pm

No long term attention span lately, so I have character potpourri. geek Level 3 paladin in Stormreach and a level 2 Barbarian still working through Korthos are probably the only ones worth mentioning. Shout if you want to party up at some point. I'm around off and on throughout the day.
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:15 pm

I'm around but I dunno what you're characters are called Razz
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:37 pm

Laughing

I forget all the time myself. *Facepalm.*

Barb is called Egengir. Pally? Um..... maybe Likaios? She's in the guild anyway. I'm giving it up for tonight, but I'll be back. ^^
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Add me? Plzzzzzz Razz

Valge
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:19 am

"Proud to be NNGO!"

Back to top Go down
Zakku
King of the Incinerator!
Zakku

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:25 pm

hey so until I get off my bum and get a cable to connect my laptop to a external monitor me or mage wont really be able to play DDO since our backlight for the LCD screen is toast. I could send it away to HP to have them fix it but for a few extra hundred dollars I could just finally say fuck off to the laptop * I hate those freaking things anyway* and build myself a desktop thats 10 times better. So anywho like I said I probably wont be around for a little while....you can start having fun again till I'm back Razz
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:02 pm

ah damn man Sad

yea, for 200 bucks it dont make sense to fix it. can buy a brand new desktop for not much more than that. really sucks tho, hope you and mage are back soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:43 am

*Shameless promotion*

Any others in the guild who fancy trying a static group?

Would probably suit those who only have a small amount of time, or those who have oodles of time and can spare a few hours a week for a new toon. Sort of a guarantee that you have someone to group with at a regular time each week, with a focus on teamwork to get through the quests. The nature of the gameplay means that all the toons in the group level and progress at roughly the same rate, as they only play with the static group.

*points to the relevant thread in this forum*

Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Bought a new flat screen earlier this year but the damn video card's fan is shucking out.

Sounds like my computer is moaning... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zakku
King of the Incinerator!
Zakku

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:43 am

Was hoping that I would have the cable laying around the house but I dont have any that are M/M I only have M/F so I'm guessing that sometime towards the end of the week when I have time I'll pick up the cable and I'll be ready to go. Till then I'll just be playing StarCraft 2 at the internet cafe'
Back to top Go down
beatrix_faber
Serf
beatrix_faber

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:13 am

Does anyone have the link to this game thing ?? Im curious..
Back to top Go down
Plutogirl
Commoner
Plutogirl

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:07 am

ddo.com
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:05 pm

beatrix_faber wrote:
Does anyone have the link to this game thing ?? Im curious..

Click the top link on this list.

If you have any questions just let us know! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Can some please add my last char Todotod please

New Lv1 thief
Ta Tod
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:02 pm

So, should any of our awesome high level members be feeling particularly generous.... I'm in desperate need of help Smile

I ran Stealer of Souls twice tonight and both times we got wiped out at the fire part. We didn't have enough evasion up front to take on the elementals and the second time, we almost ran the whole thing with 5 men cos the wiz went AFK. You can imagine that I'm a little frustrated and would just like to get my DT Armor now bounce

I've got the tempest rune that I wanted (+6 constitution) and I'll fiddle with the others later but for now, I'm just hoping to get my armour. I know to keep back at the fire part cos it helps to be squishy for once! I get hit for 200 HP with one shot, whereas the evasion masters, can bash away to their hearts' content Smile

I'll gladly run along with any re-flagging you might have to do (even though I hated Enter the Kobold - I need a better rune, same with the traptastic scorpion one) and would be eternally grateful for this gesture Smile
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:07 pm

im actually flagged and can run that with you, i got evasion as well Wink

not for nothing, but some people just run it first time on casual, just to get their armor. is up to you tho, as im not very familiar with the quest myself. i do know exactly which part you are talking about, the first time i ran it, i was the evasion tank that had the job of pissing off the elementals Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:17 am

A word of advice on SoS for the fire bit... If you don't have the evasion tank to send ahead and grab aggro, take it very very slowly and have a healer or caster cast mass protection from elements after each fight - before you aggro the next group. I was the mass protection caster, and yes it ate up a good bit of mana, but there are shrines aplenty in that run and we got through it with no problems. A fire resist plus 120 points of fire protection is enough to take the worst of the damage.
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:08 am

By flagging I meant re-flagging in case you had to get 3 more dragonshard essences (just for those who haven't come across this pack yet - most of the raids are flag once only, this one you have to get 3 essences and turn them in each time you want to do Stealer of Souls or SOS as it's otherwise affectionately known). That'd be great Anto, and I'm more than happy to run it on Casual the first time Smile

We did take the fire part very slowly, but unfortunately at the end fight (in that last room) you have loads of fire elementals, the red floating beelzebub type things and the fire giant... that was enough to wipe us out!
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:18 am

Yup you need to turn in the 3 essences each time you run SoS (unless you wipe - then they are still good until you finish).

The dragon gems are a one time only turn-in pre-quest to SoS (The Essence of a Dragon).

Jill's advice is spot-on - that's how I did it the last time (you need mass prots & an evasion monk to take most of the aggro).

Have fun getting flagged - I personally can't stand SoS. Make sure you pick a group to run with that knows it.

I'd much rather run Prey 3x on casual and crunch a sovereign rune from 3 tempest runes than run SoS once on normal. Laughing

However, you have to run SoS at least once for flagging so you are allowed to purchase Dragontouched (DT) armor.

Btw, if you run SoS on casual, you'll get flagged for DT armor but there is a chance you won't get the sovereign rune.

In normal SoS, you are guaranteed a sovereign rune, so you might as well pick it up while you're there getting pummeled.

Make damn sure you have a caster who can cast HOT firewalls on Sor'jek - insist on it or don't run SoS.

Freedom of Movement is also a must while battling Sor'jek - not to mention GH/resists/prots/etc...

Besides firewalls, mass heals work quite nicely - they obviously heal the melees but they also hurt Sor'jek, who is a lich. Wink

Good luck and looking forward to seeing your DT full plate (pallies rule)!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NNGO Guild!   The NNGO Guild! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The NNGO Guild!
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next