AuthorMessage
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

An Extended Vacation Empty
PostSubject: An Extended Vacation   An Extended Vacation EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:15 pm

Today's catch had been small, only four loaves of bread. Having been a baker in Shrewsbury in England, Telcara appreciated bread more than corn. It could be made into various shapes and for her wasn't only food but sometimes a companion. She picked up one of the loaves and took a knife and gave it two eyes, a nose and a happy smile. See there Fridolf, that wasn't so bad was it? She continues to give the other loaves their own unique expressions. Agda was the goofy one, Orjan the angry and well.. she couldn't help eating half of Greta who had a fitting sad expression. Sometimes Telcara glanced at the door to her small room which she rented above the town tavern, as if she was expecting someone to knock on it.
Back to top Go down
Edrahil
Commoner
Edrahil

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: An Extended Vacation   An Extended Vacation EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Edrahil was heading to his room in the tavern with haste. He had forgotten. when he made up his mind to join an army and fight the rebels, that an army is made of more people than just him. That cities have a lot of people in them too. And that taverns are, well, public places. With lots of loud, drunk people. And Ed didnt exactly like people. Having experienced some of the worst aspects of human nature, and after numerous underworld "visits", he had become alienated from his own kind.

Hurrying up he walked into what he believed to be his room, and slammed the door shut. He felt now finally safe. Not because he feared people would do something to him, but because of what he could do to them should his now very limited patience fail him. Great was his surprise when he saw a lady in the room... "Who.. what are you doing in my room?!"
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: An Extended Vacation   An Extended Vacation EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Telcara smiled as a man rushed into the room. I'm eating dinner. Would you like some? She reached out Agda towards the man. I hope you brought something to drink. They were drier than what I had expected.
Back to top Go down
Edrahil
Commoner
Edrahil

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: An Extended Vacation   An Extended Vacation EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Grabbing the bread Edrahil replied "Well this was unexpected, but I ha-" Pausing for a few seconds as he examines Agda, the man asks with a confused look on his face "why's there a face carved on your dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: An Extended Vacation   An Extended Vacation EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Telcara took the loaf of bread away from the man and examined it. What do you mean? There's nothing wrong with Agda. She gave it back with a shrug and then went to search through his bag. Do you have a name or would you like me to give you one? she asked with her back turned against him.
Back to top Go down
Edrahil
Commoner
Edrahil

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: An Extended Vacation   An Extended Vacation EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:29 pm

"Yeah, Edrahil... that's my name." Walking around the room a bit, still confused about the situation, Edrahil turns to the woman "And I see this is not my room. My apologies for breaking in."
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: An Extended Vacation   An Extended Vacation EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Oh, Edrahil.. I see. Her voice sounded disappointed but she lightened up when she found some loose coins in the bags and pocketed those. She also found a bottle of wine which she took. Don't worry, we can share. Telcara looked over her shoulder and walked towards the man. I'm Telcara. Open please, smiling sweetly as she held out the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Edrahil
Commoner
Edrahil

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: An Extended Vacation   An Extended Vacation EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Edrahil started to laugh a bit as he opened the bottle slowly, staring into Telcara's eyes. As he turned around looking for some cups to pour the wine into, the quiet laugh grew more and more. Suddenly, the man goes silent and looks at Telcara again.

"You... you steal from me. While I'm standing a few feet away. And you do it with such peace and calm, almost as if you didnt know how close you are to death right now." The man laughs again "You're not from around here, are you?" he asks, as he offers a cup of wine to the young lady.
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: An Extended Vacation   An Extended Vacation EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:25 pm

Telcara continued to smile as Edrahil stared. Her expression was the same through his laughter and when he looked back at her. I told you we would share. She accepted the cup and took a sip of the wine. Mm... How close am I too death? She took a long step and stood very close to him and whispered. I was this, showing a near nonexistent space between her thumb and indexfinger, close to death. I still live, but I have a lot of ouchies. Taking a step back she smiled sweetly again and answered his question. No, but I've been here long. Perhaps longer than you and Agda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Extended Vacation   An Extended Vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

An Extended Vacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: Scotland :: Scottish RP-
Jump to: