Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Communication with the Royal English Embassy

Go down 
+2
James
Bekah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Communication with the Royal English Embassy Empty
PostSubject: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 8:06 pm

Quote :
From Patan , Lady of England, Duchess of Devon Date on 31 October 1463, 00h20
Subject Contact from the English Royal Embassy Expires on 22 November 2015

Greetings Lady Bekah,

This letter has a triple purpose. Firstly, I believe that you are the Countess of Cúige Chonnacht, so I would like introduce myself. I am Patan Seymour, Chancellor of Devon, and have been appointed on an interim basis to cover for our Royal Ambassador to Ireland, Robin of Locksley, who is currently unavailable due to pressures of workload outside these realms. I have a letter of appointment from the English Royal Chancellor (which doesn't show well in IG mail, so I've stripped out the coding and images - it has the relevant crest, signature and seals, which I can send via forum mail if you want).

The second purpose is that it's my very sad duty to inform you that, unfortunately, our Monarch, King Cullan, died recently. I know that he will be much missed by many of his subjects, and we are currently in a period of mourning before seeking a new Monarch. Also enclosed below is the official notification of his passing (again, without the forum coding and images).

Thirdly, we are aware of the recent upheavals in Ireland and wanted to offer any help that we are able to give that may be needed or wanted. I had previously wanted to write but was unsure, with the changes, who I should contact, so thought it best to get in touch with you directly. If there is any aid that we can offer - whether food, resources, or even advice - please say.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me whenever needed, or I can visit your Embassy if that would be more convenient for you.

Yours sincerely,

Patan Seymour

Chancellor of Devon
Member of Royal Embassy Board
Interim Royal Ambassador to Ireland

~~~
LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

By the writing of this letter, I, Lord Richard Dorchester, Chancellor of the Royal Embassy of the Kingdom of England, do hereby appoint Her Excellency, HRH Princess Patan Seymour, as Special Ambassadorial Liaison to Ireland in Ambassador Robin's stead. This appointment gives her the authority to communicate and work with the leadership and diplomatic representatives of Ireland.

This letter also grants Ambassador Patan with the full authority to exchange information of a public nature, to represent the Kingdom of England in routine communications between our lands, and to build and maintain a friendly and prosperous relationship between England and Ireland.

Signed by my hand, this 24th day of August, 1463,

Richard Dorchester
Chancellor of the English Royal Embassy
Justice of the English Court of Appeals
Baron of Brockhampton
Archdeacon of Canterbury
Deacon of Derby
President of the Law Society

~~~~

ANNOUNCEMENT OF MONARCH'S DEATH

It is with great sorrow that we, the Royal Embassy, announce the death of His Royal Majesty, King Cullan Holifard, as of 20 October 1463. Her Royal Majesty, Queen Aggnes Holifard, has succeeded to the throne as the Queen-Regent of England, and shall continue striving to achieve our Late King's vision for an open and united England.

Per the Queen-Regent's decree, England will be observing a 7-day period of mourning as we cope with the loss of our Monarch:

"Period of Mourning

People of England,

It is with great sadness that I must announce the death of His Royal Majesty, King Cullan Holifard. The King passed away from this world on the 20th of October due to natural causes.

In commemorating his sacrifice for England, I hereby pronounce the beginning of the period of mourning of seven days.

Until such time that a new Monarch is chosen by the people, I will fulfill my duties as Heir and, as per the law, act as Regent of England.

A book of condolences shall be opened in the Throne Room of the Tower of London, whereby respects may be paid to our late King by the writing of your name.

May Cullan's soul rest in peace.

Signed by my hand this 24th day of October, 1463,
Aggnes Holifard
Queen Regent of England"

A brilliant and steadfast man, King Cullan was relentless in seeing his vision fulfilled for a transparent and effective government and birthing new life into the cultural atmosphere of the nation. His actions stood as testament to his worthiness of the Throne, and it is because of the good he did for this country that England shall be honouring our King in a month of mourning.

May the King's soul forever rest in peace.

In Service,
Richard J.W. Dorchester
Royal Chancellor of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of England
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 6:55 pm

Quote :
Greetings Lady Rebekah,

I hope you and yours are well.  I've been feeling rather guilty that I haven't been in touch recently, but I now have two items of news to pass on to you. The first is a good thing which I suspect you might already have picked up because I'm rather late in the announcement (for which many apologies!).

~*~
A New Queen is Born!

From Richard J.W. Dorchester, Chancellor of England
From the Royal Embassy of England

To our Friends and Allies,
To the International Community,

It is my pleasure to announce that the people of England has saw fit to continue to entrust the now former Queen-Regent, Aggnes Holifard, with the stewardship of our Mother England.

On the 16th day of November, 1463, England is proud to welcome its new monarch,

Her Royal Majesty, Queen Aggnes Holifard!

May her reign be long, fruitful, and prosperous.
Written by mine own hand, signed and sealed in the Royal Embassy, London, England,
On the 17th day of November in the year of our Lord, 1463,
Richard J.W. Dorchester
Chancellor of the Kingdom of England
~*~

The second is a letter that was received from Anthonis of SRING, which we think you should be aware of, just in case they head your way or any of you come across them on travels.

~*~
From Anthonis , Heer van Neuenahr Date on 30 November 1463, 19h22
Subject Spanish ships to England and Scotland

You Highness,

I just got word that a fleet of spanish ships is heading your way, and at least 2 ships are not friendly. Once ship we have information:

Schip: le Catharsis Ø (Oorlogskogge)

Elinor_marie
Fabiola
Martin_d_urbia
Myrna
Ruysandez
Santacroce
Talmoy

Please warn the coast of England and since we as the SRING have trouble contacting Scotland, could you please forward this message to the north as well.

We pray for you and thank you for sending a few doves for us!

Anthonis Philippe Nicolas de Ligne Borgia
~*~

With all best wishes

Patan Seymour
Chancellor of Devon
Member of Royal Embassy Board
Interim Royal Ambassador to Ireland
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySat Dec 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Quote :
Dear Bekah,

As per our treaty with the Celtic Alliance, I need to inform you of two decrees of piracy that have been made.

~*~
Decree of Piracy

5 December, 1463

Let it be known that the following Ship and its Captain:

Ship: Battle Cog, Le Catharsis, Captain Ruysandez

Are hereby placed on England's Piracy list until sunk, or removed from the Piracy List.

This action is taken following the unauthorized forced docking in the port of Derby in violation of County Law and subsequent illegal actions of the captain and crew. Said ship and captain are labeled hostile.

Being on the Piracy List means that the captain and his ship may be attacked, denied docking in England or forced to leave any port if already present.

Signed on this 5th day of December, 1463

Communication with the Royal English Embassy Llyressignature_zpsddee31d0
Llyres Windsong Ballard
Lady High Admiral
Communication with the Royal English Embassy Ren-go10

Communication with the Royal English Embassy Aggnes%20Holifard%20signature
HRM Aggnes Holifard
Queen of England
Communication with the Royal English Embassy Aggnes-ylw_2
~*~

Decree of Piracy

8 December, 1463

Ship: Merchant Geno, Biznaga, Captain Mista

Are hereby placed on England's Piracy list until sunk, or removed from the Piracy List.

This action is taken following the status of enemy transport after the confirmed transport of passengers known to attack the English town of Derby s of the captain and crew. Said ship and captain are labeled hostile.

Being on the Piracy List means that the captain and ship may be attacked, denied docking in England or forced to leave any port if already present.

Signed on this 8th day of December, 1463

Communication with the Royal English Embassy Llyressignature_zpsddee31d0
Llyres Windsong Ballard
Lady High Admiral
~*~

These relate to the Spanish threat that I mentioned previously - who headed to Derby and took the town. We've regained it, but they have managed to get themselves on to the Mercian Council, so it's another issue we're currently trying to deal with.

While I'm writing, we were wondering if you might give us a quick update on the Celtic Alliance. Does it still exist and, if so, who are the leaders (we mostly dealt with Spring. and Daubigny previously)?

Thanks and best wishes

Patan
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:31 pm

Quote :
Dear Bekah,

I have another piracy decree to let you know about.

Best wishes

Patan

Decree of Piracy

13 December, 1463

Let it be known that the following Ships:
an Morrigan
D'Dive Campeador
el Portulano
la Dorna

Are hereby placed on England's Piracy list , until sunk, or removed from the Piracy List through diplomatic resolution.

This action is taken following the status of enemy transport and association after the confirmed transport of passengers known to attack the English town of Derby.  Said ships are labeled hostile.

Being on the Piracy List means that the captain and ship may be attacked, denied docking in England or forced to leave any port if already present.  

Per English Diplomatic purposes, this listing will be communicated to our Treaty Partners and Allies for appropriate action.

Signed on this 13th day of December, 1463

Llyres Windsong Ballard
Lady High Admiral

HRM Aggnes Holifard
Queen of England
~*~
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Patan wrote:
Greetings Lady Bekah,

I hope you're well.

Although you didn't reply directly to my last letter, about the Spanish group in Mercia, I presumed that the reply from Toad was from you all. I completely understand the reservations and generally share them. Had you, and they, thought it was a workable idea, then it could have solved several issues. But there would have been risks, and these might not be thought worthwhile.

In the meantime, I must pass on a new decree of piracy, following today's news of a sinking. We believe that the Fevre Dream might be heading for Lios Mor.
[rp]Decree of Piracy

28 January, 1464

Ship: Battle Cog Fevre Dream Captain: David.c

Are hereby declared Pirate.

This action is taken following the attack and sinking of a friendly French trade ship, "LE DADOU", in the waters of Kingdom of England and County of Devon on 28 January 1464.

The ship and captain may be apprehended to account for these crimes or fired upon and sunk on sight.

Signed on this 28th day of January, 1464

Communication with the Royal English Embassy 2hnynh2

Pagan MacKenzie
Lady High Admiral

Communication with the Royal English Embassy Aggnes%20Holifard%20signature
HRM Aggnes Holifard
Queen of England
Communication with the Royal English Embassy Aggnes-ylw_2
[/rp]

We were also wondering whether we could get an update on your list of pirates, please?

And we're thinking it might be a good time to revisit the treaty that we have with the CA. I think it's currently still along the lines of "hostilities paused for now" and, given that our relationship has been pretty friendly, we'd really like to change it to be more of a "friends and trading partners" agreement. What do you think?

With all best wishes

Patan

I have thanked her for the information and said that our piracy list remains unchanged.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 12:44 pm

Quote :
England Has a New King

To our Friends and Allies,
To the International Community,

At sunset, England's royal elections ended. By the will of the people, England has selected a new monarch with 59.91% majority of the votes.

Today, this 1st day of July, 1464, England welcomes its new monarch, His Royal Majesty, King Allyn Brightpoint!

He will be serving alongside his Queen and Heir, Queen Destini Brightpoint-MacKenzie.

Long live the King! Long live the Queen! Long may they reign.

Written, signed and sealed by my hand in the Royal Embassy, London, England,
On the 1st day of July in the year of our Lord, 1464,

Richard J.W. Dorchester
Chancellor of England

Said the usual, sorry for your loss and congrats on the new King blah blah blah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 6:50 am

The King is dead. Death to the King!
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 5:54 pm

Patan wrote:
[rp]Communication with the Royal English Embassy England_letterhead

Regarding the Sinking of the Domina Umbrae

Dear Cuige Chonnacht,

We have carried out inquiries into this matter. The facts as far as we can ascertain are:

• The French merchant barge Lyaran, captained by Maron, was sunk in Breton waters by a ship from your County, the Domina Umbrae, captained by Roxxane.
  • Domina Umbrae was sunk in international waters by a private English ship named The Why Knot?.
  • This ship was captained and crewed by Lady Harpege and Lord Foxfire, both English citizens.
  • Lady Harpege, as captain of the ship, holds a Letter of Marque from the French Navy and was mobilized according to French Laws when the above incident transpired.
  • Neither the Crown of England nor the LHA nor the Devon Navy (county closest to the sinkings) were informed of the French naval orders or manoeuvres until well after the incident.
  • No English national or county laws have been broken by Lord Foxfire and Lady Harpege, and therefore it would be unjust, inappropriate and unlawful for us to punish them.

Whilst we would have preferred to be kept informed by our ally France, communication is an issue for us to discuss with them.

We continue to urge all parties in the region to demonstrate a sense of restraint going forward.

In the circumstances, it is our recommendation that you direct any further queries regarding the loss of the Domina Umbrae to the French authorities.

Further, know that We will be releasing a decree reminding and alerting all people of England that their actions can have implications, whether positive or negative, for England as a whole. Where We regard those implications as negative, and where the law permits and circumstances make appropriate, they shall be reprimanded, punished, and/or be obliged to submit themselves to the judicial processes of the offended party. We tell you this as informational reference so you, like all of our friends and allies, are aware of our stance should there be a future incident.

Warm Regards,

Communication with the Royal English Embassy HRMBoth_zpszbtg1rxx

Communication with the Royal English Embassy Side-by-side-seals_zpsmfhglclq
[/rp]
Back to top Go down
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 10:52 am

So, will I be graced with "Death to England" posts in in the Commons and other English forums? If so, good. I don't give a shit about knowing anything, but war is good for RK, about the only damn thing that puts any semblance of life in the fucking game.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 1:06 pm

nope, game too dead to bother with anymore

fuck rk
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 12:19 am

We still have steam Very Happy Is there an NNGO group on steam?
Back to top Go down
greycrusher
Serf
greycrusher

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:24 am

Helter Skelter wrote:
but war is good for RK, about the only damn thing that puts any semblance of life in the fucking game.

+1

though I don't think anyone can really challenge England at this point..
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 12:58 pm

Bekah wrote:
We still have steam Very Happy  Is there an NNGO group on steam?  

Yep! Smile

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/nngobiz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 1:28 am

invite me to the group bitches

ravensaura
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy EmptySun May 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Patan wrote:
Greetings Lady Bekah,

I hope all is well with you and in Connacht.

We have a report of a merchant geno, the Zeitgeist, having been stolen from Egremont on the 18th May (someone took advantage of a set-aside Captain).

The vessel has now been renamed Movement, with [char]Frixon[/char] being captain.

He seems to be trying to make a run for Ireland in the Movement. We ask that you please request your harbourmasters not to dock him. It would also be helpful, if he's spotted, if you could notify us, please.

Many thanks and kind regards

Patan Seymour
Royal Liaison to Ireland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communication with the Royal English Embassy   Communication with the Royal English Embassy Empty

Back to top Go down

Communication with the Royal English Embassy
Page 1 of 1