Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please Empty
PostSubject: I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please   I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:49 pm

Hey gang, good to see those of you I've seen since I got back in game the other day. Looking forward to catching the rest of you. I should be around at least off and on till my finals come up. I'm far too old to demand more of my brain cells than keeping up with studies for exams when they come around. ^^

Any chance anyone could help me finish flagging for Shroud? I still need Ritual Sacrifice, Coalescence Chamber, and Running with Devils. Been hunting for pugs as I'm able, but the only one I've picked up wiped almost immediately. Doh.

Also, I'm going to be trying to run in groups far more and solo far less in an attempt to become less hireling dependent. I died waaaaaaay too much in the first round of Mabar. ^^ Any tips on how to die less would be appreciated. My current best guess is that I'm just too used to having a pocket cleric follow me around.
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please   I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm sure a bunch of us could help you flag for Shroud, although you won't get any/much XP out of it.... would that be ok?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please   I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:42 pm

i still need flagging on my sorc, and dont mind the xp hit.

i just dont know my way thru coal chamber well enough
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please   I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 1:59 am

I need the flagging on my fighter too. She's only done Ritual and Running so far.
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please   I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:48 am

I know Coal Chamber pretty well, although I have the odd brain fart Smile
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please   I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:06 pm

I'm not really fussed about XP at this point. It'd be nice, but I'd rather have the flagging done.

You guys are doing epics this weekend, yeah? So maybe we can have a Shroud flagging party next weekend. I should be home by 4:00PM next Sunday. (US CST-- don't ask me what it is GMT, I'll just muck it up.^^) Saturday is kind of a wipe for me, and Friday is a bit up in the air still. I'm in my first week of fieldwork and have no idea at all what to expect the schedule to be like. Oh, and I will be wide open on Thursday as well.

What does everyone else's schedule look like?
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please   I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:12 pm

I can do Thursday nights (my time - that's if we start at about 6PM - 8PM EST), or even tomorrow as long as we start at around midday - 2PM EST, which I know is unlikely for Anto and Jill).
Back to top Go down
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please   I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:22 pm

I will help when I get on Lika, and Dark needs flagging as well. Or to make some GS anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please   I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm baaaaaaaaaa-ack.... and looking for help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: DDO :: All Things DDO-
Jump to: