Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Funny English Crap - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Goblindad wrote:
YARRRRR!!!

I was looking for a better picture, but I got distracted...

Funny English Crap - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSifD16Tu91l-415gIWTy12GcR_7tjgEYcljtxz5CbC_t-Lh02g

New banner Roxxy?

It has possibilities! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:33 am

I was sent this...

Jack Beer then nails to various walls and trees the following notice:

FAQs about the NNGO:

Q1. Why is the NNGO going after Westmorland ships?
A1. These ships reflect the excesses and waste of Westmorland High Society... in short ... the rich. In short, the NNGO does not favor the rich over the poor as the current establishment does.

Q2. I've been told that the NNGO plunders and steals and does all sorts of bad things. Is that true?
A2. Only higher class citizens have to fear and tremble before the NNGO. It is true that a government run by the NNGO will take high paid teaching and state positions will put the higher class out of work, which is why they fear and hate the NNGO so much. People with fields and workshops and take regular jobs have nothing to worry about. Remember, the NNGO is for the working class folk.

Q3. Now that war is going to happen, what should I do to stay safe?
A3. Just keep doing what you have been doing. Work, take jobs, but stay away from the Navy, Army and any militia positions or you might get caught in the cross-fire. Let the upper class fight the NNGO on their own.

Q4. Will the NNGO rob the town treasury if they take it over?
A4. No. They will recover assets and money stolen from the towns by corrupt elected officials and return those assets and money to the town where it belongs. Think of the NNGO as a sort of Robin Hood charity organization.

Q5. The NNGO sounds great! What can I do to help?
A5. For now, nothing. When the NNGO arrives in your town, help the newcomers and welcome them as brothers. They will reward your good deeds, and then you may be able to join them and help them on future quests.
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:42 am

haha...

Well done for sinking that bastard Laughing He so deserves it after sinking my Plankton.

Next: Tazmanian Devil? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:49 am

Yeah, Thats Jack_Beer for you. 'Mr. Propaganda' spends most his time putting up posters about the 'good deeds' of various groups, back in Cornwall he decided to do the same thing with the WoS, and then they forced him to move to WML, but since I talk to him on MSN i think I will have a word with him on that post.

And now as I sit here looking at the WML Forums, and after the WML Navy has once again failed to do anything, the 'united' English can only do one thing....fight....with themselves.

Tazatron wrote:

Lucky for Taz and his crew they were near land and swam to shore.

I can only say, our leaders are the one to blame, they know who they are, we spoke many times.

I won't mention any names, King, admiral Razz

Good luck.

Gilbead wrote:
Pitiful...that's what it is...

The WML navy locking up a war ship, even knowing the danger...The WML Navy, kicking out a cie with 10 crew members...A WML Navy refusing the help of a battle cog a few weeks ago...and now what? A wml navy out...dead...living a county helpless, on its knees...in front of an organization they could have eradicated....

Taz, the best Admiral I know...I'm so sorry you got injured. If you need something....just ask

Tazatron wrote:
Our fearless admiral chose not to answer my mail and left us to discover the nngo ship, all she had to do was to give me her position and we could have escaped.

I'm now just waiting on the Kings letter to say that England is a strong, united Country, who are all behind eachother against the NNGO Threat....
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 am

Zukran - why don't you join us at the NNGO?

We're a fun group, appear to have our act together, etc.

You'd have fun vs. being on the losers side...

R
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:46 am

Trust Me I plan too, and I have wanted to for a while now. But i am waiting to drop my Titles/Lands/Positions and get a Boat to Ireland before I 'officially' join, and thats taking slightly longer than originally planned.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:48 am

Maybe we can pick you up.

Where are you at?

Mail me IG or PM here.

R
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:33 pm

Seems like someone has been reading the forums, since they wanted to take a bit of a snipe at me using an NPC.

--Jones_a_puppet_stick wrote:

Please accept my personal congratulations on being the most perfidious and slimeball traitor to England that ever walked the lands.

How you continue to make that annoying breathing sound is astonishing, but, well, there it is.

I am but a humble fool's prop and know not the ways and wiles of the mighty.

Pray it is always so.

Off you go.

Jones

What I find funny, apart from the fact they decided this action off an off-site Forum, secondly that on a 'RP Level' they would have no way of knowing all of this, and Thirdly, and perhaps the funniest of the three, that they then decide to go and use an NPC. All I can say is atleast I am honest, open and accountable to my own actions, and don't need to hide behind a mask to keep some sort of false honor about me...

Ahh well, life goes on.
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:57 pm

English constantly troll this forum to get their hilarious intel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Quote :
ooc:

On contrary. You have portrayed your hatred of England by telling westmorland it is good that they lose lives and ships, in their forum. That woudl stand as reason for the smack if anyone in england bothers to do it.

If the axe falls, it will fall for that.

Everyone will know it also falls because you are an outright traitor, but well there it is.

And yes, I can dislike you for being a twit in and out of game controlled forums. If I was a judge I could not convict you on basis of out of game forums, obviously, but yes, moron, I can go forth and make sure others are aware.

To be fair, as a player, I applaud your gall and your skill to date--though the postings in wml were a bit stupid and out of your normal talented play.

By the time you read the first note, no one in power in england was unaware of your treachery.

have a brilliant day.

tpb Jones

It continues. And now they are using this forum to take IC actions and RPs....and adding to it, throwing OOC Insults....
I guess i should have expected this, it just amazes me that people are so rude and insulting over a game, and have to resort to OOC Attacks and third-party methods, to avoid playing the game the legitimate way, and instead need to know everything about it, to increase their chances of 'winning' And to be honest as much as this was an OOC Decision (being tired of England and being bored of the lack of RP oppetunities) It was also an IC Decision, that has not been mentioned publically. Some peoples logic just amazes me to be honest.

Returning to the quote earlier from the Jack_Beer Message also:
People started attacking him in the thread, calling him names, insults, traitor ect...
Then he stated that he was doing it out of sacasam...and they all suddenly agreed with him...

i don't know, the sooner I don't have to read forums full of rubbish and two faced arguements, the better.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Hence why I stick to this forum more so... Smile
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Zukran wrote:
Quote :
ooc:

On contrary. You have portrayed your hatred of England by telling westmorland it is good that they lose lives and ships, in their forum. That woudl stand as reason for the smack if anyone in england bothers to do it.

If the axe falls, it will fall for that.

Everyone will know it also falls because you are an outright traitor, but well there it is.

And yes, I can dislike you for being a twit in and out of game controlled forums. If I was a judge I could not convict you on basis of out of game forums, obviously, but yes, moron, I can go forth and make sure others are aware.

To be fair, as a player, I applaud your gall and your skill to date--though the postings in wml were a bit stupid and out of your normal talented play.

By the time you read the first note, no one in power in england was unaware of your treachery.

have a brilliant day.

tpb Jones

It continues. And now they are using this forum to take IC actions and RPs....and adding to it, throwing OOC Insults....
I guess i should have expected this, it just amazes me that people are so rude and insulting over a game, and have to resort to OOC Attacks and third-party methods, to avoid playing the game the legitimate way, and instead need to know everything about it, to increase their chances of 'winning' And to be honest as much as this was an OOC Decision (being tired of England and being bored of the lack of RP oppetunities) It was also an IC Decision, that has not been mentioned publically. Some peoples logic just amazes me to be honest.

Returning to the quote earlier from the Jack_Beer Message also:
People started attacking him in the thread, calling him names, insults, traitor ect...
Then he stated that he was doing it out of sacasam...and they all suddenly agreed with him...

i don't know, the sooner I don't have to read forums full of rubbish and two faced arguements, the better.

A LOT of english players are like this, little troll spoil sports who take a game sooo serious. They literally cry over this game. It's quite sad.

Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 pm

Not to mention English 'had' a 'king' who spent thousands of real life dollars to build 'warships to compete with nngo' Razz

I've spent maybe 20 bucks on this game and have been playing since 2005.

Wonder how much real life money was spent on the ship we just sank? hehehe
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:22 pm

I'm still at spending total of 0 Bucks on the game for 3 years, but i agree, reguarding the ships they made from real money, it not only proves that they 'want to win' but do not have the unity of ability to raise those sort of funds through IG Methods, more rather due to them being so divided that people refuse to have taxes, fund raisers, donations ect...

And as for wanting to compete with the NNGO, it is already mentioned in the WML Forum that they are planning to build another Warship of some sort with donations already raised by folks in the community....be that donations magically found in under 24 hours all the same.

BTW Is there anyway i can gain access to other areas of the Forum, ones that are not so publically seen by the English who spy this Forum (Hi guys Very Happy) just so i can talk alittle more freely without having to get 7 Pms on it (Because those PMs are so hurtful Sad )
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Lol no doubt, I remember that discussion too...pretty penny down the toilet I'm sure haha
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:27 pm

Zukran wrote:
BTW Is there anyway i can gain access to other areas of the Forum, ones that are not so publically seen by the English who spy this Forum (Hi guys Very Happy) just so i can talk alittle more freely without having to get 7 Pms on it (Because those PMs are so hurtful Sad )

Done.

Personally, if someone sends me a douchey PM, I post the PM up here public on this forum and then mail them a link to it. Smile

Lot of people hide their troll, erm true colors behind 'rules of rk forums'; something they cannot do here.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:45 pm

They can be hurtful...if you let them, just remind yourself to take it as a grain of salt, and like Anto stated, once away from the RK forums it's a whole new ball game. I get love letters all the time haha and trust me, it can be more amusing than hurtful when you imagine in your head the pitiful excuse sitting behind that keyboard taking the time to write you...pity them, that's all they deserve, if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:47 pm

Trinity wrote:
They can be hurtful...if you let them, just remind yourself to take it as a grain of salt, and like Anto stated, once away from the RK forums it's a whole new ball game. I get love letters all the time haha and trust me, it can be more amusing than hurtful when you imagine in your head the pitiful excuse sitting behind that keyboard taking the time to write you...pity them, that's all they deserve, if nothing else.

Well said, +1 Smile
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Trinity wrote:

Thanks, and I agree 100%, it is less about them insulting me, because I've got alot of that over the past 3 years, and it is expected with anything that there will be those who just have to make their feelings about you known (Be it love or hate) And you're right I pity them for having to sit at their computers waiting for the next bit of 'juicy gossip' to appear here so they can turn it into some sort of 'accurate and reliable' soruce of information to judge their IC actions and Words on. Guess I just wish that whoever decided to do it would have said it in public, to my face and not used a NPC to hide behind, people are free to be sad and hate others over the internet, just wish they would go be sad in public....but again Thank You for those words, i appreciate them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:37 pm

They do all of that and then wonder why more and more people join forces against them lol! They are just jealous of us cool kids Razz
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:13 pm

The attacks from idiots never stop Zukran.... hell I still get accused about being NNGO, and damn that was a long ass time ago Laughing

I've found that most people who play in Ireland can comprehend rl/rk and the split (most as I know there is one or tow crazy fuck ups in ireland who can't) In England, they take everything so bloody literal that you would think the internet was only used for RK and everything, even the stupid mindless FB games you play have a connection to it... if you so much as look at the same website as an NNGO member, you must be one.... Scotland is a bit better then England, but they seem to get their panties in a twist pretty easily too Razz

Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:41 am

Seems like an appropriate place to put this crap.

I was tooling through northern England about a month or so ago. Ended up with a nutball stalker named Daniel. (with the dot) that followed me from Lichfield to the Scottish border yelling in pubs and writing me accusing me of being an NNGO spy, lol. I suppose he was afraid to cross the border because he fell back when I crossed into Scotland.

Followed me here, busted in on the chat, tried to register etc. Even wrote to Anto under another char (can't remember the name). Just really some over the top stuff.

Anyway, was retelling the story in a PL pub today and looked at his profile. I made his Naughty List along with Anto and Roxx. Its so nice to be loved. Very Happy

Daniel. IG RK profile

I think it would be really sweet of you if some of the more recognized NNGO members gave this guy a trust point. Razz

Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:48 am

He smells a bit of Degas. lol
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:45 am

Pagan talking with her fellow English, making up shit as she goes. What else is new?

Pagan wrote:
Grace, I think there is not many left alive in Laighean today that have done much more to oppose Springtime than Maryanda. We all did our best two years ago in the Laighean war that lasted for months, but everything we did was undone in matter of weeks for the simple reason that Springtime has too much... ummm... support for reasons Not To Be Named For It Will Invoke The Wrath Of Gods.

What I feel really wrong here is that some people have now willingly aligned themselves with the Queen of the Death for their own personal distaste for some other personalities in An Mumhain. In fact I happen to know that some members of the NNGO committed a suicide over it - not because they care what happens to Munster, but because they couldn't stomach being part of that unholy alliance and what it would do to their souls. Even some of the NNGO are worried and afraid of such things.

Yes, NNGO are killing themselves by laughing at misguided trolls; how quaint. Razz
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:27 pm

anto_capone wrote:
Quote :
What I feel really wrong here is that some people have now willingly aligned themselves with the Queen of the Death for their own personal distaste for some other personalities in An Mumhain. In fact I happen to know that some members of the NNGO committed a suicide over it - not because they care what happens to Munster, but because they couldn't stomach being part of that unholy alliance and what it would do to their souls. Even some of the NNGO are worried and afraid of such things.

Yes, NNGO are killing themselves by laughing at misguided trolls; how quaint. Razz
She's tad wrong... The person was a loyal associate of NNGO, a legend who'll be missed and won't return Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next