Elois
anto_capone
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Achilles_
Admin

Funny English Crap - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Actually, the craziest fuckers I've met on RK have been in the 40-50, bored with my life demographic ...
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Sergitov.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:39 pm

+1 for both Anto's and Diz' posts! I've said as much too.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Quote :
Ladylilyfeilds wrote:
Oh, and by the way, so sorry you all lost those two armies that were aboard those ships. Too bad. Hope they all get well soon.

Their intel is just as good as ever, I see! Laughing Laughing

(side note though: I have to give LLF props, she was the only "enemy" who braved the ORP thus far. I was hoping more English would show up/write, but seems as though they'd rather a)bitch b)do math with their toes or c)pat themselves on the back for a job well done then actually RP. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:
Quote :
Ladylilyfeilds wrote:
Oh, and by the way, so sorry you all lost those two armies that were aboard those ships. Too bad. Hope they all get well soon.

Their intel is just as good as ever, I see! Laughing Laughing

(side note though: I have to give LLF props, she was the only "enemy" who braved the ORP thus far. I was hoping more English would show up/write, but seems as though they'd rather a)bitch b)do math with their toes or c)pat themselves on the back for a job well done then actually RP. Razz )

Can't fucking stand her at all. Period. Of course she was the only one and the only one who apparently can't stand the way we RP. WTF? I'll never understand, truly. Has some serious head problems that one, I'd almost feel sorry for her if it weren't the fact that she puts herself right smack in it to get it, if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:41 pm

Yes, I just blew a gasket in the other thread after reading Diz's post.

Where did Bekah say it? Something about if certain people don't like you, consider it a good thing? So if the wackadoodle who cannot separate fact from fiction doesn't like my/our writing style...I will take that as a compliment. Razz (I said it once, I will say it again: I know my post was heavy handed in the RP...but it is a fucking war role play. Of course it is heavy handed!)
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:02 am

Yeah she's not worth more than a pile of crapola lol. I absolutely enjoyed reading your posts, all your posts. Don't understand folks honestly. Yep, exactly a story book based on war, haha! Apparently she needs to stick to the kiddie's section, PG only. Cause good grief if you up it to PG-13, she starts having melt downs. Someone needs to put her ass down for a nap Laughing
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:43 am

She's got a warped sense of justice and can't separate her RL self from the game. She has no qualms about forcing this view on others.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:19 am

Nicolaj wrote:
William wrote:
I will lay wagers that one of my Knights is worth 15 of the enemies soldiers.

Not mention the Earl marshal of England and commander of the English armies is a Knight of Talon as well.

Please do come fight my Knight Marshal on land . . . please I'd love to see that battle happen.

"Good god William! Won't you please shut the hell up?!

You actually sound like the fat child that one used to pick on and steal lunch money from! Trying to sound calm and collected as if it was all in accordance with his grand plan to have his lunch money stolen for the third week in a row, but not to worry his imaginary friends would take care of things.

I'm honestly hoping that I get to be the one to kill you, simply in hopes that maybe, just maybe you'd finally be quiet! It would be almost as rewarding as when I got Arckangels up in Scotland!

Still I realize what you're trying to do, but it's not working for the only reason that it's you, William. And you're a joke. Nobody takes you nor your mates seriously. You're always talking, but never actually acting.

So I'm actually asking you nicely. Please be quiet now."
Back to top Go down
Kazimi
Citizen
Kazimi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:50 am

Something of the English king:

Quote :
...Nothing can truly repay those who participated in the battle. Naturally, every participant will receive a campaign medal for the battle, but for now we wish to break from tradition and award a small token of gratitude. Every sailor faced a long period of time away from home, often at great personal financial cost, and naturally lost everything when their ship went down. Although this is just a fraction of what they deserve, and we regret not having more resources to spare, the Crown issues an award of 50 pounds for each sailor and captain who stood alongside the English Navy in the Battle of Bristol Bay. Royal Treasurer Jihb is directed to ensure that this money is distributed promptly and fairly, and we ask for the cooperation of county officials ...

What a glorious reward. Maybe they will give them a medal and a titel too Laughing
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Quote :
AP

Dateline : England

Ethan_ wrote:
Invasion failed...end of story

Gambit wrote:
Well, whats next since there's no so called invaders?

Yesterday the leaders of England publicly announced that the Irish invasion has officially failed. The English victory came at a large price tho, the loss of nearly the entire REN. You can all rejoice in the fact that the people of England were successful in repelling the plans of the Irish. Now is the time to get back to your regular lives and put this behind.
It is hereby permitted for all citizens who enlisted in an army to immediately leave that army and go back to your homes/fields/farms. All the armies created to defend England have permission to disband. Thank you for your service, if you are ever needed again, we will contact you here.

You know we could totally turn around and destroy them right now, as they are pretty much blind and have no idea where we could land, and they are all disbanding.
Back to top Go down
SnailKoW
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:22 pm

ahlia wrote:

You know we could totally turn around and destroy them right now, as they are pretty much blind and have no idea where we could land, and they are all disbanding.

The AP is one of ours, or one of theirs who also hates theirs. They'll keep gloating about their victory though. We'll just stop their resulting invasion Laughing
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:52 pm

The London Commons are becoming a sea of shit, but I did find one smart fellow among the idiots:

Quote :
Adrain_becavac wrote:

Quote :
Motherlucka wrote:
Quote :
Kami wrote:
My question is, how the did the English lose somany ships, compared to the CA? Were the CA outnumbering the English the whole time, or was it ill strategic planning from out Military Leaders?

The start of the main battle there were 20 Irish war Cogs and three merchant Cogs against 19 England and Fret. The results were so lopsided because the English made at least 3 serious tactical errors during the battle. I'll let England figure out what those were.

That's exactly why we lost. They were better at it. They were better organized, better prepared, more determined and had better grasp of naval combat. We live, we learn. It was a costly lesson, but the lesson has been learned and absorbed. We can only hope the civilian authorities will be willing to listen to the people that went down with the ships when they tell them what needs to be fixed.

Shocked
Fucking mark the day.
Back to top Go down
Grigori
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:18 pm

Can we recruit him? He passed the test Smile
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Shocked Whoa! Ok, ok...I have officially marked the day Toasti haha, agreed G!
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 4:30 am

Angeljoy25 wrote:
And you do realize until just about the end, he sat a move away and just watched everyone burn. Razz

This is what still amazes me. He has on his profile he wants to kill me, yet he sat next to me for two days while everyone was sinking and not only did he never fire on my ship, I don't think he fired on anyone's ship. I mean it's flabbergasting.

They can insult me all they want, but they will never beat us until they grow some balls.
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:21 am

Let me guess: he couldn't find the button to "fire" Razz
Back to top Go down
Grigori
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:46 am

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=85217910#85217910

We won round one? More like: we won the third consequetive round!

EDIT:
Counting the rounds for Waterford. I'm sure the NNGO has won more rounds as well! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:10 am

Ahh England,
Do the Citizens question their leaders on going to War?
Do they question their leaders on their alliances?
Do they question their leaders on their military tactics?
Do they question how to prepare for the next fight?

No....

They question about whether the battle was fought in "Bristol Bay" or not...
Glad to see things never change.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:14 am

It just... I can't get my head around the fact that almost all of their citizens are so damn similar in thought... Like... Their entire leadership, and all the loudmouthed ones...
Why are they so damn hiveminded, and why did that hivemind have to lack in ... everything?!

It frustrates me how stupid people can be.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Let's look on the bright side, Humanity has evolved so much so that Stupidity has actually become a thing we can point out and be annoyed by... That's totally the bright side Laughing
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:39 pm

Apparently the censors think my new signature is baiting. What a bunch of thin skinned bitches.

https://2img.net/h/s24.postimg.cc/wr0koo5et/William_Sig2.png

EDIT: Any of you are free to use it. Trinity is using it right now aswell.

Last edited by Motherlucka on Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Or maybe it is because it is so prevalent? Kind of like when the flu becomes a pandemic?

I think so. Stupidity has become a pandemic. I am not sure the level of contagion.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Kelster wrote:

Irish_Herald wrote:

For the record Mr Neanderthal, Chrisfoolmax, all the Irish ships were in the exact same area of the sea. There was one or two that fell out of formation and arrived a little bit late but Daubigny was not one of them. On the other hand your friend William sat north of the battle for 2/3 or more of the time and only entered the fray when it was already clear England would loose.

P.S I don't think you could be any more full of Excrement if they packed it in with a hammer. It flies out every time you open your mouth.

Alicia.ohera wrote:

Seriously, Ladies and Gentlemen, Cant we get over this already. The Irish won round one!

Round one?

Round one was last September outside of Port Lairge. English forces massacred.

Round two was when we raided WML and Devon coasts, sinking around 16 merchant ships one battle cog, and getting another stuck in Bretange (where it remains to this day.

Battle of Bristol bay was round three. I count 3-0 Ireland so far.

Wasn't there that sea battle off the county of Glasgow in Scotland which some English took part in? What happened there? Oh yeah, your entire fleet was blown to bits!

Kelster wrote:

Irish_Herald wrote:

Kelster wrote:

Wasn't there that sea battle off the county of Glasgow in Scotland which some English took part in? What happened there? Oh yeah, your entire fleet was blown to bits!

That happened before the start of this war and England was not involved in the battle at all. Of course your so shorthanded when it comes to victories maybe the Frets will let you borrow one of theirs.

Really? I do think Roby and the rest of the English free company was on those ships that sank your entire fleet. I was busy at the time in an army defending Glasgow should your army land but of course it did not cos you it went down with your fleet. Hmmm, pattern forming here would you not say??? * laughs*

Someone needs to post this over in Highlands Hall so the rest of the Scots can see the English bragging about invading Glasgow.
Back to top Go down
Adik
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Terrasophia wrote:

Someone needs to post this over in Highlands Hall so the rest of the Scots can see the English bragging about invading Glasgow.

Did that Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next