AuthorMessage
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny English Crap - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:18 am

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=83594585#83594585

Bla, fucking bla bla bla. 2 months of bla fuckitty bla bla. It never gets old to them.

Like anyone gives a shit about English
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Monde=Moss
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:37 pm

That was my thought as well Matt. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:09 pm

A) same writing style
B) colored font
C) same avatar/banner style found on all mossbots
D) knowledge of many Scottish characters/history/made up history
E) sociopathic bitch
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Lordmatthew wrote:
A) same writing style
B) colored font
C) same avatar/banner style found on all mossbots
D) knowledge of many Scottish characters/history/made up history
E) sociopathic bitch

Oh without a doubt. Honestly though, I do wonder if she realizes how genuinely bad her avatar/banner making skills are. The images are deplorable.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:18 pm

F)Also an avid obsession with being pregnant, which may be part of some sort of RL psychological issue.
G) Going into the post history, she has a pretentious need to show off her knowledge of foreign languages.
Back to top Go down
Lordmatthew
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Was ArienVonMainz Marzena? Her shifting loyalties, pregnancy and general insane nature alluded to it.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:52 pm

I'm pretty sure they're two different people. At least I've seen pics of the both of them and know they live in different countries. Arien is nowhere near that bad and can actually be rather pleasant to talk to OOC. Her character greatly disappoints me though. Hear she's teaching English in China now or something.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:29 pm

All my pregnancies have been lame. It's more like, I might mention it once or twice and then there's a kid like 3 months later. And then like 3 years later he's a teenager. O.o I don't have patience for kids unless they're like Aidann.

And I love how she ties Chonnacht embassy work I did, to the CA, when I had resigned before the CA was created and Roxxane handled the CA document. Razz Also, I can't run for mayor without it being CA related? Maybe, I dunno, my cousin Seyc used to be the greatest mayor there and I miss her? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:21 am

England is just completely full of shit lately. And they call me the war-monger, fucking retards.

Why is it that 80% of everyone in RK England is a jerk-off?
Back to top Go down
Kazimi
Citizen
Kazimi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:28 am

As all the fun people choose to start in Ireland Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:07 am

There are few good people in England too it seems (more exception than a rule though):

Lady_roberta wrote:
Quote :
06/10/1460 04:06 : You have been robbed by A group composed of Lyra from Mog and of Siren .
06/10/1460 04:06 : You have fought A group composed of Lyra from Mog and of Siren (Fight coefficient 11), who tried to rob you. Alas, You were too weak! Your adversary leaves you alone in the thrilling company of a placid cow.

My husband Chrisiusmaximus and I, Lady_r0berta were Robbed by the group listed above. I had just under £200 pounds, but I had food enough for 17 days at least on a 2-3-2-3 diet and a cart. I will allow my husband to list what he lost.

eta:

Funny English Crap - Page 4 Robertarobbery

Chrisiusmaximus wrote:
Same event as Roberta

lost approx 200 pounds
1 sword
1 cart
23 corn
1 bread
6 oars
2 wheels
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:55 am

who carries 6 oars around? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Goblindad
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:03 am

Roxxane wrote:
who carries 6 oars around? Laughing

Someone who finds themselves up shit creek a lot?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:29 pm

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=83736933#83736933

Roby123 wrote:
"The Earl Marshall and his advisors today are considering sinking English ships and English and Munster citizens who want to fight the NNGO to protect England. English leadership are planning to kill soldiers who are loyal to England as a sign of good will to Ireland.

It should be known that in private I accused Cordelia of accepting Bribes for her actions of putting these English citizens in harms way for removing their prestige that was recently agreed upon with the previous Sussex council and the obvious action she took upon herself to endanger these peoples lives and make Sussex a target, this action aided the CA more then it aided you as English citizens or the lands of England herself.

Now, it is known that the Earl Marshal, newly elected Alistair, has said he is considering to sink the ships owned and manned by the Hammer clan, yet England directly refuses to fight the NNGO, who are England's enemies, or the Celtic Alliance.

The people have a right to know this recent information to know that in private the leadership is taking continuous actions that support the Celtic Alliance and consider harming English people at their expense.
I will not be surprised if I am in someway chased after for making this information public to you all, but the people have a right to know that actions are being considered when wanting to protect and fight for England. Your own leaders are now more likely to kill their own people then England's enemies."
Alastair wrote:
Please stop arguing, its pointless and all it does it upset each other.

What is our stance on Harkaa and the Hammer Clan?

- I am being asked to instigate a vote to remove the Hammer Clan from National Military as they have fallen into questionable repute.
- I am also aware that if we are condemning Harkaa and Antionette's armies we could use REN to intervene showing goodwill to Ireland by sinking their ships.

What do we want to do? I can happily make these decision with Louis but it is not our place to since Antionette and Harkaa have not been declared outlaws.

"People have said I cry wolf yet have being proved correct, now I cry foul so it is up to you to deal with this information with how you see fit.

In the House of Lords, I stated if England's enemies are allowed to come to England freely to attack us instead of England's leadership allowing our military to prevent any sort of invasion upon our land, I will not use my sword to defend those leaders who condemn us to war on our own soil with our own towns and citizens placed in direct harm. With the recent news that the NNGO plan to attack England, most likely the residential county of Sussex, I will refuse to raise my sword to defend the leadership that will now consider killing you as opposed to your kingdom's enemies.

I was knighted as a knight of the crown and swore to protect this Kingdom. I shall protect her people by telling you now by telling you this information. I condemn myself for the protection of the people I wish to help; this may be my last sacrifice as a Knight so I beg you consider this carefully. With the words of the Earl Marshal, or his higher-ranking officials, your lives are worth nothing to them if they believe you will consider attacking the NNGO or their Celtic Alliance allies.

I am, was, one of the biggest national supporters within the Kingdom but i speak openly now, do not support the leadership after the actions being considered against our own people and think on the actions these same people would refuse to take when we had the chance to fight our enemies when they were weakest.

Do not stay silent or your lives will be controlled beyond your reach and you will be used and killed if you act against the wishes of the Kingdom yet wish to protect yourselves and your family and homes by considering fighting your enemies to your nation.

My knighthood means nothing to me now if the kingdom I swore to serve considers killing her own people as a sign of good will to our enemies. This kingdom is corrupted and the kingdom we knew is now lost to us all. Our kingdom has sat mostly silent to the actions that have taken place around our homes and the enemies have had the time to build up their strength and plan an invasion, such as that rumoured to be coming to England soon. Those who acted to prevent England being attacked are being considered enemies of England if the action of sinking their ships is discussed and agreed upon.

No building or meeting place of officials is safe within the Kingdom any more each has officials who act on the words of the CA or assist them by refusing to act at all. Even now as I speak, I am convinced the very people I aim to inform you of will argue against my words. No doubt I shall be removed from the Privy Council whilst more plans to kill our own people are considered and discussed. The Military council has also being told to consider removing the access to the members of the Hammer clan, the people who acted when England officially did nothing.

I won't allow innocent English people to be sunk as no crimes have being committed against England by these people, and I would most likely be expected to sit on my hands and not speak out against this atrocity and tyranny I witnessed today in private halls. People will have different opinions of me, more so these past two weeks with my attempts to warn you of the situation coming our way, now I plead to you all to hear me this time, if not before, and consider your options, your safety is at threat by the factions of the Celtic Alliance, factions of Galloway and now your own leaders. This is not fear mongering, this is information provided in time for you to act before it is too late. Jah save you all".
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:43 pm

"If you condone it, you own it"

If they don't do something to punish the hammerheads they're just as guilty as the ones firing the cannons.
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:44 am

Yea, no one is falling for this rogue crap. If they're really rogue, the english navy should sink them. That'll make me believe it.
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Commoner
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Grundal wrote:
Dear Journal,

Ive never written to you before but certain events of late have caused great stress in my life. A friend told me not long ago that writing in a journal can often relive such stress so here goes.

Ive learned through rumor that a dear friend of mine might have been accused of Treason for doing no more then reading a News Paper of another nation. Normally I would Poo Poo such rumors but as I was one of the people that she was reading this purported " Treasonous" material to, I do have cause for pause. I find it hard to believe a General so highly decorated as Jealeaia, doing nothing more then using public information to brief her officers on the goings on of the enemy could be considered Treasonous. This so sounds like one of Antos old tricks. he hates Jeal much we all know and further people know he fears her. I can't help to wonder if this rumored charge " Treason" is not being carried out by one of his covert operatives . I know this, Journal, If Anto wants to speak of a cry to war, Make unwarranted and untrue attack of Gen Jealeaia ? Seems some have obviously forgotten how many old warriors such as my self will flock to her flag should she but ask it. I fear Anto is once again underestimating England

I saw this in Sussex and wondered about this woman Anto fears. I have trouble imaging him afraid of anyone.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Payne
Commoner
Mr.Payne

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:25 pm

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2061509

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2061970

THC was 'rogue'? Um, yeah..

And I supposed these two battle cogs will inexplicably get lost at sea and then soon after miraculously pop up somewhere near Ireland?

Who *wouldn't* buy that. After all, it's not like this Pocket fella has a massive hard on for NNGO or anything like that! Very Happy

Any bets how long it will take for him to buy ships with RL money this time? Razz
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Aoife wrote:
Grundal wrote:
Dear Journal,

Ive never written to you before but certain events of late have caused great stress in my life. A friend told me not long ago that writing in a journal can often relive such stress so here goes.

Ive learned through rumor that a dear friend of mine might have been accused of Treason for doing no more then reading a News Paper of another nation. Normally I would Poo Poo such rumors but as I was one of the people that she was reading this purported " Treasonous" material to, I do have cause for pause. I find it hard to believe a General so highly decorated as Jealeaia, doing nothing more then using public information to brief her officers on the goings on of the enemy could be considered Treasonous. This so sounds like one of Antos old tricks. he hates Jeal much we all know and further people know he fears her. I can't help to wonder if this rumored charge " Treason" is not being carried out by one of his covert operatives . I know this, Journal, If Anto wants to speak of a cry to war, Make unwarranted and untrue attack of Gen Jealeaia ? Seems some have obviously forgotten how many old warriors such as my self will flock to her flag should she but ask it. I fear Anto is once again underestimating England

I saw this in Sussex and wondered about this woman Anto fears. I have trouble imaging him afraid of anyone.

someone who obviously thinks themself pretty important Razz

kinda sad just how lame rk england is eh
Back to top Go down
Aoife
Commoner
Aoife

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:47 am

I have decided the Sussex County Forum is comedy gold. I've been reading there and London and find it hilarious how they all seem to be turning on each other. But I've noticed that in Scotland too. Yeah, I need to get a life.
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:12 am

Jealeaia Laughing

that's a name I haven't heard in a while.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:59 am

Scotland doesn't turn, it churns. Razz
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 5:17 am

lol when in doubt, make crap up Razz
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:39 am

Nivera wrote:
People of Westmorland!
The navies of England are currently on high alert. The NNGO has declared war on England and is sailing their battle fleet. The best way to stop them is at sea.

The Westmorland Navy is in need of a list of crew willing to be on standby in Holywell or Egremont in the coming 2 weeks. (Also seeking one sailor in Holywell today!)
We ask anyone able and willing: write to NIVERA ((in game mail please)).

You will need to be:
- in the port town as soon as possible;
- carrying a few weeks of food would be ideal;
- willing to hold off work each day and wait for word to board or work.

I understand this is not a fun duty to ask, but this is what we need for the county and national defense right now.

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Captains!!
Now is not a safe time to be at sea between England and Ireland.
Irish ports are closed and there are battle ships afloat.
War was declared by NNGO on England. Anyone they come across be prepared to defend yourself.
Please report any ships you meet at sea to myself, along with location. This will help us keep friendly ships safe and repel our enemies.

Fair Winds!
- Vice Admiral Nivera del Mar Estrella Goodwyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next