» Laugh of the day
Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Funny English Crap

Go down 
+76
ninon_de_lenclos
Donte
Aiiane
Gilan
Katniss Locksley
Chyler
jaqk
kythera
Neptunuk
Mikhail_216
Morgan.le.Fay
Ruksmurf Mackay
Tod_Whitesnow
RaiRai
uMADbro?
enzoverona
Adik
Zeakman
Keiran_irvine
Rareit
Dizmalus
Kerin_logan
Francesca.
Joe_Danvers
Mysterie
Terrasophia
Lance
Luffy1
Sephrenia
SnailKoW
Motherlucka
Mick
Sean_nngo
ikids
Tam/Spr
Prospero
Donnor
Grigori
Tadhg o' Cleirgh
Daubigny
Siren_RK
Reddmaeve
Ailig
James
swampi
ahlia
Omenio
philipthegravedigger
Laurente
Dee_Snider
Mr.Payne
Aoife
Kazimi
Fitz_
_Melissa.
Angeljoy25
Shanor
Goblindad
eiodain
Beth
Trinity
WhiteSnow
Bekah
Aidan
Bellz
Telcara
Lordmatthew
Diragon
Achilles_
Aayla
Roxxane
Mikhaila
Zukran
Toasti Jen
Elois
anto_capone
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

Funny English Crap - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Gotta love the better than you attitude. Does she really think they'll do anything?

Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:52 pm

Looks like yet another voyeur who is browsing these forums without joining the conversation. Sign up and post, you cowards! (PS it isn't "cyberbullying" if it is true!)

Someone please put this in the ever growing file of "Proof the players in England DO NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND OOC/IC DIFFERENCES". Related: I think we are gonna need a bigger file.

And yes. Her/his godmoding was laughable. The gall.

That really chaps my hide. We are playing (PLAYING!!) Rk for fun and some self important twats are acting like self important twats.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 2:52 pm

I'd like to see how her "report" of cyber bullying will go down when none of us have even spoken to her, paranoid much?  Seems to me that there is a little cabal of players who have taken it upon themselves to be as hateful as they possibly can and then to blame that hatred on other people.  It's sad to see how twisted up they are, but if they think that it is going to upset us in any way they are sadly mistaken.  All I can say to them is : Let go of your anger lest you are consumed by it, let go of your fear before it controls all you are, look to the light and be refreshed by it, embrace love so it can shine out of you and above all, get the fuck out of my face!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:05 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:
Looks like yet another voyeur who is browsing these forums without joining the conversation. Sign up and post, you cowards! (PS it isn't "cyberbullying" if it is true!)

Someone please put this in the ever growing file of "Proof the players in England DO NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND OOC/IC DIFFERENCES". Related: I think we are gonna need a bigger file.

That really chaps my hide. We are playing (PLAYING!!) Rk for fun and some self important twats are acting like self important twats.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

You'll just get to hear various excuses why stalking is better Wink Like I was told for example:

Elmix wrote:
I am not that good with IT's and other related stuff to it - as you seen for yourself.
And i doubt you would let me register there so i could talk to you guys directly.

Obviously, someone else registered him on rk and various rk related forums(and created that photobucket account, sic!), so as you can see its not that easy for him Razz
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:24 pm

They assume we are as paranoid as them will not let them register.  Why would we do that?  I for one prefer to have things out in the open even if the upshot of something is to agree to disagree.  I know that I have disagreed with many people on here, but we have been able to talk it out, see each other's point of view, not necessarily agree, but still stay friends.  As far as I am aware, this is how things work in the real world.  It's called social interaction and many types of animals engage in it.  It can be challenging but it has it's rewards too as there are many lessons that can be learned from dealing with others.

OR

We can choose not to interact, give in to our inbuilt delusions and slowly descend into an irredeemable madness.

Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Morgan.le.Fay wrote:
Okay, I wrote a quick note to Eurydice because I clearly RP'ed the bout in which I killed her and other people are doing the same to their respective kills/killers, etc.  Went something like,

"Hello,

I went ahead and RP'ed our skirmish.  I hope you don't mind.  I tried to keep in line with what my character would have done.  I didn't choreograph the entire thing move for move.

This has been a great opportunity for RP on both sides.

Thanks!

-tpb Morgan"

And I received:

Quote :
Lady/Sir,

I do not want to role play with you. Also I do not agree my name to be used in any threats.
If you do it I will contact moderators telling you do it without my permission and report it as OOC harassing.
Also I do not want any (OOC) type messages to get from you again.

I like to role play war but after all nasty OOC insults that were posted on your forum about me, i do not to have anything in common with you or your friends. Because of that reason i refuse all RP with you now and will be reporting all your attempts to cyber bully me or my friends.

Good bye,
Eurydice

Seriously?  Bitch.

Holy shit lol

What a jack ass Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Good stuff hehe...
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:10 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
Toasti Jen wrote:

You'll just get to hear various excuses why stalking is better ;)Like I was told for example:

Elmix wrote:
I am not that good with IT's and other related stuff to it - as you seen for yourself.
And i doubt you would let me register there so i could talk to you guys directly.

Obviously, someone else registered him on rk and various rk related forums(and created that photobucket account, sic!), so as you can see its not that easy for him Razz

So, is he admitting he is mentally challenged? If so, I will change my stance. Wink

ETA: well, I see he has joined the chatbox. Welcome, Elmix. Glad to see you join the convo!
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:18 pm

c/p from Biz Chat earlier:

Quote :
Elmix: I see you had a very lucky day Morgan
Terrasophia:  welcome to the  gutter
KeiranIrvine:  More like china  ••
MorganNNGO: Luck it was.  Lol
Elmix: yes, well, but the role play was great
KeiranIrvine:  Ah finally!
Elmix: i would do more of it myself if i had more time
MorganNNGO: Thank you!  ^_^

WIN!

I second that welcome, Toasti. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Aye, good to see him around, I like Elmix.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 4:59 pm

Yeah was cool seeing Elmix make the effort Smile

Now for his counter part IG, she's on my shit list, asked me for rp help on godmodding then turned around posting a shitty post/comment afterwards. Not cool. (Grace) Have never had any use for people like this. Not saying I won't help a person out when it comes to RP, but to help a person just so they can use it to get snarky. BS. Saved the mails.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:00 pm

Oh no, are going to start c/p chat now?
Back to top Go down
Aiiane
Commoner
Aiiane

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:10 pm

I have always admired Elmix, even from my days as Aiiane and serving in whatever military group he and Gour belonged. I'm pretty sure English is not his first language and he didn't always catch the joke when one was offered up, but he was usually a good sport.
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:19 pm

Terrasophia wrote:

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Morgan.le.Fay wrote:
Terrasophia wrote:

Be afraid.  Be very afraid.

pfft, you should be just as worried!
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:25 pm

Way to go and welcome to Elmix Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 5:34 pm

yes, I was glad to see him here too.  It is really nice when people make the effort to get know and to talk to us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:37 pm

I agree.. I like that too. We aren't as bad as they make us out to be... fun loving and crazy in the head maybe.. but meh who cares Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Morgan.le.Fay wrote:
Okay, I wrote a quick note to Eurydice because I clearly RP'ed the bout in which I killed her and other people are doing the same to their respective kills/killers, etc.  Went something like,

"Hello,

I went ahead and RP'ed our skirmish.  I hope you don't mind.  I tried to keep in line with what my character would have done.  I didn't choreograph the entire thing move for move.

This has been a great opportunity for RP on both sides.

Thanks!

-tpb Morgan"

And I received:

Quote :
Lady/Sir,

I do not want to role play with you. Also I do not agree my name to be used in any threats.
If you do it I will contact moderators telling you do it without my permission and report it as OOC harassing.
Also I do not want any (OOC) type messages to get from you again.

I like to role play war but after all nasty OOC insults that were posted on your forum about me, i do not to have anything in common with you or your friends. Because of that reason i refuse all RP with you now and will be reporting all your attempts to cyber bully me or my friends.

Good bye,
Eurydice

Seriously?  Bitch.

Why do they all read here and not post? The board is open to all players. Just a weird misunderstanding ooc and ic on their parts. As a group, and there is a reason they've chosen each other, they are a very interesting psychological study.
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:22 pm

eurydice wrote:
Also I do not agree my name to be used in any threats.

So you can RP about her but not threaten anyone AND use her name. Easy Breezy. Very Happy

In all seriousness tho. Wtf? Do these people not comprehend the distinction between OOC and IC at all?

mind boggling... O.o
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:00 pm

But it's perfectly okay for her to godmod us in a negative way but when we do fairLy and with permission suddenly were the assholes. Fuck that.
If she follows through with her report just counter report. No way in he'll we're letting em suck up to the mods again. Glad that badger sees through their shit.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:11 pm

You know what I think and this just dawned on me. Think about it nobody has said anything about "eurydice" in this forum OOC or IC right? Not that I know of at all.

But who have we been talking about?
Who takes things personally?
Who can't distinguish OOC and IC?
Who is known for cloning?

hmm......
Maybe silly little Amy just forgot which char she was writing as? If so, I totally get it and we should all forgive her. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Piligram wrote:

Hello Chyler,

Yes, ofc you are welcome to RP my injury if you want. If you want to RP it as a stab, that's fine but you might want to embellish on the RP I already posted in WML Inn (Stand of the Borderland thread) where I had you beat me unconscious and knock out some teeth. I thought a good old-fashioned battering made a welcome change to the various stabbings....even though I suspect you were trying to slice my head off when I fell forward and got hit with the hilt instead Smile)

I hope you don't mind I already RP'd it, I didn't go further than RPing the basic facts and hope I did justice to your bravery and battle skills.

Congrats on putting me out of action with a serious concussion, will buy you a beer sometime if we meet under more peaceful circumstances.

All the best,
Pil

It's nice to get some awesome feed back... I am going to have to edit my post a bit now.. so they match up... but it's great and I get free drinks!

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2152040&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Amy, Eurydice, Grace duh Grey, I can't keep track...I can't tell the difference between RL and IG and...

And...

Oh Lord I'm having a nervous breakdown!!
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:32 pm

*cocks his tinfoil hat to the side*

You know what Daub, I think you might be onto something there....  Idea 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next