AuthorMessage
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

Funny stuff. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Bellz wrote:
http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=2157652

Just in case you all have missed this... OMG Laughing

I assume this is the TL;DR version?

ToyJoy wrote:
*laugh*

So DIC as to pass throw LIPS to reach VAG, while PIMP waits.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:46 pm

ninon_de_lenclos wrote:
300 lb samoan with meth mouth, actually...
Wink

Classic.

My vote for #1 OOC RK Insult 2013. Got it in right at the end of the year!
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:54 am

Bellz wrote:

Has become my daily read on rk now  Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Berteraymo
Commoner
Berteraymo

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:57 am

Trinity wrote:
Bellz wrote:

Has become my daily read on rk now  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Best thread ever.  cheers
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Launcelot wrote:
Why don't you guys just get a sign saying "Join the NNGO... Be a meat-shield! Take one for our cause... but die quickly so we don't have to learn your names!"

I have a serious question though. What makes you guys think you're gonna be any more successful this time than you were the last couple times you 'attempted' to invade England? The quality of your armies haven't improved... and neither have your tactics.

I mean seriously... you're gonna need a lot of Meat-shields to make it past Carlisle.
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Bellz wrote:

Thread of the year for sure.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:35 pm

They let that go longer than I expected, but the critter did say they missed reading it last night, lol. First really fun rp in ages and poof.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:38 am

Meanwhile "fact check for Moratt" whihc just had me quoting old posts directly proving Moratt to be lying now was sent to "spam" by Mastiff.

Go figure. I'm the flamer.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:04 am

So you now are flaming people when you actually prove they are lying and full of shit?

good to know
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:10 am

At the risk of assuming you care, I'd say something to whoever the head modded is. Doesn't sound like you did shit wrong.

Or alternatively just repost it but sugarcoat all your comments like you sarcastically think the links you post are portraying him as an honest man Razz
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:09 pm

Or send it to me Daub... I'll post the stuff. There are very few censors that dare to mess with my posts...too many of them have gotten the bad end of a pm telling them off for doing it Razz

Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Mass posting by those among us who don't use the RK forums? (like me) .. Sounds good Laughing
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:08 pm

I already posted ^^ you know, Bellz and Aidan both have a pretty great idea brewing there...let us all post that same post everywhere we can.  Laughing 

btw, if anyone sees Keiran before I do, tell him I loved his post LOL!!

Kelol wrote:
Yawns.

"Wuts for dinner? Launcelot's you can go to the kitchen and starts makings em dinner. Sinces yous dun know how armies even work I finks the kitchen is a more bettah job applications fo yous.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:02 pm

they can't ban us all Smile
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:33 pm

No, no they can't ^^

I'm currently trying to piece together all the threads being locked and pitched. >.< See if I can't get someone over this mod's head that will look it over again, whatchya think? want me to?

edited to add: already did Smile
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:23 pm

post it here, then link to it in rk forums

fuck the rk mods!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Just let me know how I can help.... also Daub, I do know a censor and can see if they'll poke around on that end if you like. I know they don't have issues with you Wink
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:29 pm

thanks Bella Smile
Back to top Go down
RaiRai
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Had to log in to say i think its good so many people are finally getting together to complain about these English-speaking censors its been a problem for too long.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Derf927 wrote:
I am in Stirling, I am enjoying the rhetoric coming from Westmoreland forums... I had no idea we Scots and the "CA" are criminal organizations, it seems to me by using the English standards the leadership of Westmoreland is the criminal organization.

I generally like to remain independent and detached from "group think" lesson learned from a former RK life. I let people say what they want and do what they want... take note and put their words and deeds on my "scale" and let the "scale" decide if I think they are doing the right or wrong thing for Scotland as a whole. Well the NNGO/CA broke my scale when it tipped over from being loaded down on the "side of right".

I think Anto gave a reasonably accurate list of events going back to 1457 pretty well discloses the ongoing pattern of criminal activity directed at Ireland/Scotland Glasgow/Galloway for years. Ranging from the English such as assisting the fretians with their illegal occupation of Scotland right up to the Ardencaple revolt orchistrated by Suntear of Westmoreland  @ 01/12/1461 04:38... criminal activity? We have been allowing Westmoreland citizens to come to Glasgow and they have been tolerated and not bothered. In return Glasgow gets an English revolt in an undefended peaceful Scottish town? Recently 2 of my level 1 associates were robbed and killed in Ayr while carrying supplies I do not think it was a Scot or any NNGO members.. in fact I am certain it was an English citizen/spy node sitting (even though cannot prove it due to a robbers mask pack) So now If I see an English citizen in Glasgow I fully intend to victimize them first before killing them.... I dont care what the Scottish Glasgow/Galloway courts say about it,,, and care even less about what the English have to say about it.

There were those of us in Glasgow that tried to be open minded and tried to invite peace and trade between Scotland and England... Sadly we were proven wrong and the CA/NNGO/Fury was proven right.

England did nothing to further that idea, while the the Irish in general have done nothing but help Scotland rebuild once RK deemed the fretian occupation Illegal... and rebuild we did!!!

For some reason the English "royalty" think they have to right to impose their will on Glasgow and Galloway and we are here to serve them.... that attitude shows the arrogance and ignorance of the English Leaders and the citizens of Westmoreland should put the blame where it rightly belongs... on their leaders. Now those same English Criminals err leaders are attempting to convince their citizens to "defend their homes" when the truth is the English Criminals are depending on the citizens to defend them not homes/towns so as to retain their power. Well Anto and the CA generals just kill them all destroy everything and be done with it. Otherwise nothing will change.

The English can argue until their tongues roll out onto the ground, their actions continue to speak louder than words. The CA wants to turn their dogs of war loose on Westmoreland? *shrugs* Fine with me... So the CA is "criminals"? Well if that is what the English truly think, I hope the CA goes totally gangsta and kill as many English as it takes to make the CA happy.. If the CA guts the English cities, starves the English citizens and lays waste to everything English.... not my problem, it would be justice for what the Fretians attempted to do to Scotland.  

I know the CA has painters and a sculptors with their armies and we are waiting on the arrival of  paintings and statues of the English leaders hanging from the gallows in the town squares of their towns, to display in our Scottish Taverns homes and town squares.

I am sure the English spies are reporting back that few Scots marched with the CA forces, most are still in Scotland chosing to supply the CA, Scottish defence or additional waves of Armies if needed. But if the English Armies want to come to Glasgow and "teach us a lesson" then we are waiting on "class to begin".

Westmoreland can rest assured now even if their leaders asked for peace negotiations, I personally once for peace negotiations, now very much against negotiations, because they cannot be trusted and I hope the English citizens will give their leaders a pat on the back for "hard nosed" negotiations with the "criminals" before the English Citzen becomes "pacified" after the battles.

We Scots will not allow the CA to fail in its quest to rid Westmoreland of its "criminal leaders" we can bring people up to help if needed.

Consider me recruited by the NNGO...
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:45 pm

I love when our enemies do our recruiting for us Very Happy

That is a great post.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 5:58 pm

No doubt! Definitely a cool post!
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Quality post indeed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Fans as usual cannot calm down Smile

--Maddog wrote:
[rp]Dear Grace;

could you possibly be any more nasty in that kind of response?

Attempting to demonize me and my wife for taking a vacation at what apparently is a bad time. I quite strongly and sincerely doubt that having Gabria's or my help would truly affect the outcome of this war; on either side, I might add.

Second, I'd like to know how you might know whether Gabria or I no longer wish to be in England. Please do elaborate on it as soon as possible.

You're quite right that neither of us are in any political office right now, but I fail entirely to see how this is of any importance. Especially considering how if we had been, then we'd be entirely prevented from assisting in fighting the NNGO and CA, as we live in Devon, not Westmorland.

I would also like to know how you know we couldn't be voted into any policital office, we've both held political offices in the past.

Both been on CC's and mentors. Beyond that Gabria was Speaker of the NA for well over 6 months and I've been mayor and worked for the Devon Embassy as well as I co-wrote the constitution of the Kingdom of Denmark. We've also both done extensive legal work, Gabria mostly in Scotland as well winning an appeal here in England, while I've helped revise the Laws of Devon and co-wrote the original laws of the Kingdom of Denmark, I've also passed the county vote for Justice on the English CoA, but failed in HoP, because apparently I'm not known enough, as that was the most common "excuse" for not voting in my favour. Currently I am a member of the Town Council of Southampton.

Besides my involvement with TC of SH, then we've both decided that we've little to no interest in the political situation of England, simply given the fact that we've found ourselves in opposition of the general consensus too many times and then rather than taken into consideration, we've been shouted at.

However combined Gabria and I actually have rather extensive amounts of political, and some non-political, experience; and therefore your assessment that we couldn't be voted into a political office seems somewhat odd and nothing more than you being angry and once again over-reacting.

As for our un-involvement in this war, I've already explained to you why I feel I simply cannot defend England. I will include a copy of that here.

Quote :
Date : 05/01/1462 - 01:22:27
Titre : Apology
Why am I always apologizing to you? Anyway, I'm sorry. I obviously over-reacted. Sad

I really did feel like you ran away and all I wanted you to do was help. I did want you to find out what he was doing, but not necessarily go there. Oh well.

Sorry. Have fun.

Gracie

My reply:
I honestly don't know why I'm even bothering replying to this, but oh well.

First off, I don't recall you ever apologizing to me in the past, but that's really not too important to me anyway. I could think of several others that owe me apologies that would mean significantly more to me than one coming from you. That's nothing personal, simply a fact, as I didn't take any offense from your little outburst. At least not more than I didn't vent and release, so to speak, in my reply to you.

Second, if taking a stroll, albeit possibly badly timed, makes you feel that a person runs away, well that says more about you than it ever could say about it.

If you wanted my help, it would have been a good idea to simply ask for it; rather than calling me a coward. That rarely helps in any situation.

However there is one major issue that prevents me from helping England this time or most times, truth be told, England never learns from its mistakes; mostly because England is too busy denying them and then in all honesty, how could I defend that?

There is also the saying "Never push a loyal man to the point where he no longer cares." and that's another thing that England has been quite good at. I've tried helping in various ways and each time it's been frowned upon, ridiculed or simply ignored. How could I defend that?

You can however rest assured that I will never jump ships and join the CA or NNGO, one thig is the thought of moving back to Ireland, which isn't something that I'd care to do, but more importantly they have accepted my nemesis, Dry Whitesnow. How could I defend that?

The answer to each question is simple.

I couldn't.

Not without kissing my self respect goodbye along with my integrity.

Kind regards

Maddog MacGregor.

[OOC] You have full player permission to repost this anywhere you see fit.[/OOC]

Date : 06/01/1462 - 13:33:50
Titre : Re: Re: Apology

OOC; Hi hi. I don't know why I'd post anything anywhere. I don't really do that. It's just a little convo. Gracie likes you and I'm sorry I posted what I did.

More IC:

Anyway, uumm. I can't defend England. They do stupid Excrement. However, when has any leadership/government NOT done stupid Excrement? I can't really think of many. I have to say Calum's done a pretty fair job. I was impressed, but even my buddy Eldarad over here does Excrement that I would never do and wouldn't agree with. I just don't say anything sometimes because it doesn't need to be said.

So, yeah. All governments do dumb things. However . . . the CA is not just a government. It's a group and it all truthfulness I've come to see it lately as more of a "mob". As Lance told me it was just such a jacked up group. They talk Excrement about their own "friends" and that to me is pretty lame.

I have an inner circle and we would never do that. I don't talk Excrement about people. I go straight to them with anything that I feel needs discussing and I try not to do that in public. My post to you I would delete, because honestly I'm not sure what I was smoking . . . but it's locked and so I can't now. I rarely go off on rants like that.

Dry is an idiot and a jerk and he knows that I think that, so yeah . . He's got a real jacked up way of being "friendly" if you ask me. I hope he's dead by the time you get this letter. Razz

Enjoy Scotland for me. Smile

Gracie

OOC again: I've lately begun to think that Anto is a jackwad and that is actually him being a jerk and not caring if he comes off as one. If you read his posts here or in his forum, they are the same. He's just got a little "cranky" now. Like he does not care what people think and that's fine, but he's now got this " F everyone" attitude, which . . well, I'm not sure how you can live like that. Seems like a bummer.

Oh! I will probably take a long holiday after this war. Too much OOCness and drama and the game is getting to me. I need a sort vacation prob. Razz

Bbllehhhh. I don't want to be an " F everyone" person. It's not my thing.

It is in particularly my second point that sets my mind, especially when I find that there are other people that argue the same things as I do, yet these are not frown upon, ridiculed or ignored. That simple fact makes it feel as if it is something against my person specifically, which it very well may be.

But then I can't help but wonder, why it is that I'm not good enough to express my opinion, but I'm perfectly fine and even needed as canon fodder. Do you and all of England truly believe that I or anyone of sound body and mind will stand for that? I certainly hope not. It's not something that adds to the sense of community and sense of belonging. Quite the opposite.

With such attitude from England's leaders, yourself included obviously, towards myself and my wife, then I'm amazed that you'd ever consider me a friend at any point. But I reckon it's a good way to attempt to manipulate me and/or others into doing things for you, since we're old friends and all. That, I hope, explains my utter surprise when you posted your outburst.

Anyway, good luck.

Maddog MacGregor[/rp]
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 2:36 pm

Anto is a jackwad? LOL

Dry is an idiot and a jerk? LOL

You'd think they could come up with a better insult than that!!
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next