AuthorMessage
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

Funny stuff. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:54 am

I don't see why anyone in England should care about how any Scottish county decides to govern. Its not even affecting them in any way. And aren't they too broke anyway to do something Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:51 pm

kelster is obsessed lol

Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Kelster is a twat
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 am

Kelster wrote:
At this moment in time Tom, i cannot give any information on Barerose being a member of Fury, he is but i cannot put the evidence here at the moment. At a later date, then yes, but for now, you will ethier take my word for it of not. If you do have any contacts in Scotland, i suggest you get in touch with them, but for now, believe me, or not as the case may be, Barerose is now Fury.

Did I did something wrong when hiding Bambi in Fury HQ, so that Kelster managed to see through my efforts ? Shocked

Snowlynx wrote:
Does it really matter, if this Rose on their County council be a Fury or that Rose holding one of the 3 armies in Glasgow County? Does it really matter, if the Whitesnow on their county council be a Fury or the rest are in one of the 3 armies?

Those of us here or have been at the frontlines in Cumberland have heard this blather spat at us for months from the NNGO and Fury during the war. They spoke this foolish talk of having all laws removed. Which they did, temporarily. That not a single soul would come on their lands without their say. Which they did, they killed every living soul that they could, innocents, traders, and soldiers a like.

My heart goes out to the innocents, travelers, and traders that will be submitted to such barbarian decrees. The way I see it, this Duke has self appointed himself a King, this Duke has had all procedures, Laws, and ordinances placed solely in his control. And equally as dangerous, if not more, then any NNGO or Fury, I have had the mischance to meet.

If you have no access to their kill list, where, of all stupid places, is in their Glasgow Inn, where in Glasgow...ahhh duhhh...and you are on it, you could be dead before ever knew you were on the list.
If you are a foreigner of Glasgow county (this includes English and Scott a like)and are robbed or killed, to bad, so sad, you are not one of us, you will get no day in court.
If you do not read(forum), outside your daily chores(IG) and you are robbed or killed, to bad, you illiterate fool, you shouldn't have come to Glasgow.
If the Duke says so, you will be killed, for being the redheaded stepchild, a member of this or that, whatever, all he has to say is no entree and you are on kill list if you enter.

Scotland has a right to run themselves as they choose fit, yes. If you think this will not affect us, well, all I have to say is, Galloway had a right to run themselves and sell their prestige to whomever they choose fit, too. And we all saw what that got us. But so what?? Rolling Eyes Aye, Tom, it's not like Galloway is going to just let a Fury/NNGO army come marching through onto us....nah...not at least before some wheeling and dealing is done and their pockets are lined, again, for it. Rolling Eyes

Just another hit Razz And I am really proud to be Scottish barbarian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:28 am

It really is not their business. When I was Chancellor of Scotland, it was the same thing. Gabrielle felt i was holding back from her if any decrees were made and I did not alert her immediately. I was asked if England could help in anyway for Glasgow committing treason against Scotland by declaring its independence. And Baldar saying I sold myself to Tosher and Fury(LAWL) when I decided to do what I deemed was right, supporting Glasgow in the war and joining its council.

It's not their business. And I don't see why the vast majority need to come up to Glasgow, if it's supposedly such a barbaric place. I was Glasgow's enemy when I fist walked into it and I was allowed to live. It's really not that hard to ask ahead of time and be civil.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:36 am

Lance68har wrote:
WhiteSnow wrote:
He brings lots of entertainment Razz However I believe he wont last for long, because he has no team on the council.

Yeah, I actually like his initiatives. Think we should have more authoritarian type governments in RK, almost based of Archfiend's ideas. But the people have too much power, he's either going to get revolted out or at least not get elected next term. But a least he's trying to be a strong Duke Very Happy.

Archie rocks Smile Btw, Bambi wont get revolted out, unless he will ask us to install new cc. And anyone else besides us, who will try that, will have to deal with me.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Citizen
Devin

Location : in a nice cabin bored out of my mind happy to be alive

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:57 am

wow England sure has to keep spinning there propaganda just to survive after the war.
maybe there prepping up for a attack.
Back to top Go down
Dillion
Serf
Dillion

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:24 pm

My Mistake

Chris Braveheart is regent not Chris Maximus

Still an English Ass never the less.
Back to top Go down
Ragehammer
Commoner
Ragehammer

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 am

Bare is showing way more balls than I ever thought he would.

The English are clueless, as always, but good old Keester is good for a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:45 am

Some funny stuff from Cumbria:

Osbert wrote:
I've purposefully held off on these two cases which are currently in the system. I need input.

Both of the individuals were part of the thug armies. That is the crux of my problem. One of them is playing hide and seek, while the other is most certainly aiming for a showdown.

Does this council feel that it can be argued that these rogue armies were illegal? If so, how?

Putting a soldier on trial is risky business, not only for the judge, but for the Count. Please, your opinions. We must be ready to vigorously pursue these cases, should a guilty verdict be rendered, as they will no doubt end up in the Court of Appeals.

Thank you.

*As a footnote to this, I would like to see Dry charged with Low Treason also, as he was a member of the usurper council, as evidenced by his posting.

Padriac.douglas wrote:
well we may have to be fast on the matter of dry

he in stealth mode and on the cruise around the county

Hikenai wrote:
Regarding the cases of Donner, Donte and Dry:

I would like to point out one reason the cases against Donner and Donte were not concluded sooner, is because Judge Osbert was asked by the previous council, specifically by the former Duke, to hold off rendering any more verdicts. I believe the line of thinking was that, until such a time that the council could see how the King might respond to the verdict given Seyc, and because the verdict had set off a firestorm of controversy which, at that time, had yet to play out, it was felt best to put a bit of distance between Seyc's verdict and those rendered the others who were charged.

If I am wrong in this, perhaps those of you on the former council will correct me.

By his very silence on this matter of Cumberland-vs- Seyc, I believe the King has responded. I object to charges being dropped against these three criminals.

As for any apologies to be made for these cases not being concluded in a more timely manner, forgive me, but are we supposed to operate according to a timeline of any sort---especially one designed to benefit the accused? To do so (setting a time limit on sentencing) sets a precedence that I am reluctant to demonstrate when we are dealing with proven enemies of England---and their very actions prove these three as such.

We owe these criminals nothing except the sentences their crimes deserve. If the appropriate charges were not filed, if the evidence was not presented, I humbly urge you, Lord Leoflic, as Public Prosecutor, to rectify those errors. Make those changes necessary, promptly charge them anew with the most severe charges that can be brought against them, and prosecute them now, as quickly as possible.

Again I say, we owe criminals---especially those that seek the destruction of England---- nothing except the sentences their crimes deserve.

Jibbs.graham wrote:
Is there nothing that can be done about them lurking in our towns. I know Dry is causing havoc in Keswick. More militia have been put on each day in case of any revolts. This is costing that small town a fortune.

Friends have told me he is also playing with trades. Dumping produce in trades. Buying cheap and selling high.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:55 am

Rolling Eyes
I give you permission to repost.
Funny stuff. - Page 3 Zirrir
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:25 am

"By his very silence on this matter of Cumberland-vs- Seyc, I believe the King has responded."

Someone needs to tell them that's because she's in retreat and SHE has to ask for it to be resolved, not somebody else, and it's entirely feasible that actually she might not be coming back so stop clapping themselves on the back for what they think they've got away with when they've just contributed to someone leaving the game who actually contributed a heck of a lot in a MUCH nicer way than what they have given what they've done here.

You could also tell them that Seyc's Clan Chief is taking it personally and WILL bear a grudge for them driving away her cousin Razz
Back to top Go down
Telcara
Squire
Telcara

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:46 am

Jibbs.graham wrote:

Is there nothing that can be done about them lurking in our towns. I know Dry is causing havoc in Keswick. More militia have been put on each day in case of any revolts. This is costing that small town a fortune.

Friends have told me he is also playing with trades. Dumping produce in trades. Buying cheap and selling high.

Are they paranoid because of 1 person? I have to say, I looooooveeee reading these. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:08 am

That one person is me after all Cool
Their towns actually are very poorly guarded, 1 militia at max, didnt see any in Penrith at all. They got two armies, but for some reason both of them are outside the walls and dont contribute anything to the security of those towns at all.

Quote :
You could also tell them that Seyc's Clan Chief is taking it personally and WILL bear a grudge for them driving away her cousin

I'll tell that, once the forums shall be back Wink
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:49 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
Quote :
You could also tell them that Seyc's Clan Chief is taking it personally and WILL bear a grudge for them driving away her cousin

I'll tell that, once the forums shall be back Wink

Love ya Dry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:16 am

Here you go Wink

Quote :
Date : 21/10/2010 - 14:35:53
Titre : Re: Re: Re: Your case
Greetings, Dry.

Yes, I was hoping the 2 hours would not last longer than maybe half a day, too.

Thank you for the information about Seyc. I will take it to Council as soon as I can. Please assure the Chief of my personal regret at the treatment of Seyc and my compliments for his self-discipline, may it last long. I fear fealings were running quite high for some time after the recapture of Carlisle.

Back to your case, however, I believe it would speed things up a bit if you could confirm the plea bargain in a sentence or two. If for no other reason then we won't have to wait the whole two days until the last defence pleading expires. I have not yet been Judge, but I believe that until the last defense pleading expires the Judge can't deliver the verdict.

Please also accept my assurance that should the plea bargain be broken on the county's part, I'm prepared to give testimony in CoA in your favour. Or Donte's for that matter.

Yours humbly,
Leo Cavendish
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:02 pm

I is not a his Laughing

funny stuff: Less than five minutes out of retreat, running for Mayor. *faceplants*
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:03 am

Running for the mayor in which city ?
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:48 am

Barerose wrote:
All right!
Before this gets twisted to suit who ever wishes it to suit themselves and have Glasgow pick up the check for it...........

NO ARMY (I don't care who you are) IS ALLOWED TO JUST UP AND BANNER WITHOUT 1st ASKING PERIMISION!!!!!!!

Simple as that............ procedure in that? Ask, then do! NOT THE OTHER WAT AROUND.

I could care less if you are MacTavish, Fraser, or what ever Family you came from........ GLASGOW ISN'T RULLED BY FAMILY CLANS! Glasgow controls Glasgow's Destiny, not a chosen group!

These two Armies POPPED up without warning, and used Stealth to recruit members........... Doesn't sound like a "good intention" to me at all. Sounds like Hidden Agendas. In that action alone makes it a Clear and Present Threat. Oddly enough, Fury doesn't even do that, only the "good guys" have to use such evil means.

As for the Legal Corpus........ it's still there........ it didn't go anywhere....... the only thing that changed is that it is NO LONGER ALLOWED TO BE MANIPULATED by individuals to further their own agendas at the expense of each and everyone of us in the County!

As of Date...... I have received NO written word from ANY of the Generals of the ARMIES in our Territory, Only a message from their family head. This shows to me more hidden agendas, esp. when so many of these Armies hold reserve in other Counties. Makes one think that this has NOTHING to do with the security of Glasgow County, but the furthering of Personal Interests from Foreign Soils into Glasgow....... THAT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED! Glasgow is here FOR GLASGOW NO ONE ELSE! IF your intentions are to better Galloway, or Ayr by doing this........... GO THERE TO DO IT NOT HERE!

So in short......
If these two Armies would have been CLEAR of their intention from the beginning........... they would have probably been allowed.
THEY WERE NOT.
So they are to be dealt with.

I will NOT hunt down people just because of their surname.... or hold this against them for this.......... This is Glasgow NOT AYR...... you will be judged by your ACTIONS not by Your Name. (am I the only one in Glasgow that has seen that, that is what makes Glasgow better then any place else?) We are all members of Clan Glasgow, until you go against THAT Clan.

If this is about the Legal Corpus being dropped, you are Wrong, it is still there........... just that you can't use it against Glasgow Anymore.

If it is about up and coming TAX Changes........... well I am SICK AND TIRED of people FORCING others to DONATE EVERYTHING so that a few can sit back and reap the fat of another's generosity. I'm Sick an' tired of seeing ppl leave because they have donated SOoooooooOOooooo much to see it all go for NOTHING MORE THEN A HAND FULL OF PEOPLE TO PLAY BIG SHOT (and that is not Fury, it's people like this that are joining these two Armies that wish to enslave us into endless donations of endless time and money). Oddly enough it is those that you say are the Plague of Scotland that share this SAME ideal.
IT IS THOSE THAT HAVE BENNIFITTED BY DOING NOTHING THAT ARE DOING THIS NOW! ~parasites, nothing but parasites really~
What? Would you force MORE people Like Morgan and Bevin to DONATE over 4 months of their time to DO NOTHING? Stuck with the in-ability to do ANYTHING......... Forced to put their Life (game) on TOTAL hold so people like this can go on benefiting off of them doing just that......... I DON'T THINK SO! Force MORE people to Donate 1,000's of pounds and goods, because you don't want to do ANYTHING? I don't think so!
Force our University Teachers to DONATE all their wages so that LAZY people can take advantage of our Ports, because EVERYONE contributing 2.14p a day is too much to ask (1.43p per day in Arden)? And that is JUST THE ONES THAT CHOOSE TO NOT SWITCH TO A FIELD THAT MIGHT HAVE NO TAX. If you choose a Taxxed Field, you are Taxed, if you Choose an UN (or lesser) Taxed field you pay none, or less. THAT CHOICE IS YOURS to make not the COUNTY!
Are you MAD because there will be NO TAX allowed on ALL SHOPS on the 31st of this month? Why would you be mad about paying NO TAX?

No if this is about Tax Changes, it is because you want MORE PEOPLE to GIVE you everything, so you can benefit off it, and shaft the REST OF US. Rather Ayrish if you ask me.......... an' Ayr Failed do to that Virus........ I will NOT allow that disease to spread here!

ALL ARMIES NOT AUTHORIZED BY THE DUKE (count) OR CAPTAIN IS CONSIDERED A HOSTILE FORCE AND WILL BE DEALT WITH.
THE LEGAL SYSTEM WILL NOT BE USED TO HINDER GLASGOW IN THESE MATTERS.

If you don't like it.......... go home........ because Glasgow is NOT your home to play head of house~hold in.
Glasgow Belongs to Glasgow.......... NO ONE ELSE!
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:16 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
Running for the mayor in which city ?

Glasgow. where else? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Just got found guilty of High Treason in Galloway Very Happy

$250.00 fine
1 day in jail
60 days in exile

. . . all for removing a thread from CC when I was Duke, lol. And they wonder why people become criminals . . .
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:29 pm

That's excessive. Whoever's a part of that should be ashamed of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Pretty much Torpedojoe, Madkcat, and Pennsy . . . fun times . . . can't wait to see how they enforce that when I'm on CC in 2 days Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:51 pm

You have so got to be kidding me!

Who was the judge?
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Obviously someone who didn't like him Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: Scotland :: Scottish OOC-
Jump to: