AuthorMessage
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

~The RK Troll Awards~ Empty
PostSubject: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 am

Let's get some posts or mails to nominate for this most prestigious award!

First nomination:

King Cobra, RK censor of who-give-a-fuck:

{King_Cobra} wrote:
Hello, Anto

I have re-re-edited your post with the comment "sugar tits" in it. While I understand it is used in fun, in the context you are using, it is not appropriate for the forums, which is the same reason that Meerkat edited out 'boobs' in the 'A Bit of Sport' thread. If you have a problem with an edit that one of the Moderators has made, then please mail us. In the meantime, I am taking the phrase to the Moderator Council for discussion.

Please remember to contact the Moderators if you have a problem with edits.

Quote :
Rule 8: Ladder of Complaints

(For In Game problems please contact Game Administrators via the In Game contact form found under Forum and Rules -> Help and FAQ -> FAQ and Game Administration -> Contact)

If you see a problem on the forums or want to make a complaint about another player's actions or anything else please follow this ladder of complaint:

• First point of contact is the local Moderator assigned to the area where the problem is. If he or she is unavailable or cannot/does not solve a pending issue to your satisfaction, you may contact --------->
  • The Head Moderator of the area where the problem is to review the original decision; and if he or she is unavailable or cannot/does not solve a pending issue to your satisfaction, you may contact --------->
  • A Player Forum Administrator who will review the issue with the other player administrators.

Notes:
  1. If the complaint is about a Moderator, start at the second step by contacting your Head Moderator.
  2. Please note: your consent upon registering for this forum granted your acceptance of the following:
    Quote :
    You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.
  3. In all instances, be patient. The moderators have lives, too, and may live in another time zone. Unless the situation is dire, allow 24 hours before moving on to the next level of reporting.
  4. Posting complaints about other players or accusing them of forum violations may be judged as harassing that player, whether there is just cause for the complaint or not. Alert and let the moderators take care of it!

{Meerkat} and {Maine_Coon} are the Head Moderators for Ireland, should you wish to contact them for any reason.

Thank you,

King Cobra
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:08 am

Because I will never let go Jack, I'll never let go!

Quote :

To: Toastini
Posted: 30 Apr 2012 12:56
Subject: Catcalling is Sexual Violence
Dear player of Toastini

I edited your post

1 to remove the *bleeping*

and 2 changed pisses me off to "really annoys me"
to comply with Rule 4: Offensive Content

Thanks
Hummingbird

I nominate Hummingbird for removing "pissed off" and "bleeping".

Because "fecking" is not really a place word for anything but BLEEPING is offensive content.

Don't even get me started on "pissed off".

This was my response and the response I got back:
Quote :

To: Toastini
Posted: 30 Apr 2012 22:18
Subject: Re: Catcalling is Sexual Violence Quote message
Toastini wrote:
That was completely uncalled for. Those words/phrases are common vernacular and in no way offensive.

The hyper sensitive, reactionary and inconsistent habits of the censor team have rendered the forums to be fairly intolerable at best.

I would love it if you could share my sentiments with the rest of the censor team. I want you to fully understand that this is a game. People, everyone who signs in to this game, comes here to have fun. I realize that the censor team was initially created to make sure everyone has a safe and fun time. But the path that the censor team has taken has made this game largely un-fun. Please, bear this in mind. I am a regular person who comes to this game to have fun, write creatively and connect with other like minded individuals. When very innocuous (and relative to the subject!) words are cut out of a conversation, it doesn't make for good community. I want you to know that. I want you to understand that.

I feel like this message will be fruitless and you will shrug it off. But I really hope you read it and understand that your actions really put a damper on the enjoyment of the game. When I see something of mine that was in NO WAY offensive edited, I find it discouraging.

So please, person behind the censors. Please, relax. Relax, remember this is a game and everyone is here for a good time. And remember that your good time will most undoubtedly look different from someone else's good time.

So, thank you for reminding me to finish up my RP in the glen so I can be finished with this game.

Be well, censors. And remember: it is only a game!

Dear player of Toastini

I am sorry you feel discouraged.

I should have quoted the full rule for you
Quote:

Rule 4: Offensive Content

Offensive content, either written or in images, is prohibited on the forums, both in private and public view. Offensive content includes sexual content, violence and profanity. Any post or private message, whether in character or out of character, that contains sexual content, violence or profanity will be considered in violation of Rule 4.

Notes:

Characters in role play may hug, kiss, and touch each other in areas not generally covered by a swimsuit. Any actions beyond this may be considered in violation of Rule 4. You are expected to “fade the scene” or “close the door” to the public on any other intimacy. If you are not sure, then your actions are probably going too far.
While role playing battles and other period appropriate activities may involve some degree of violence, graphic descriptions or pictures will be considered in violation of Rule 4. Again, if you are not sure, then your actions are probably going too far.
Conflict in role play may involve passionate interaction, but profanities may not be used. Be creative and use another way to express your character's feelings. And a third time, if you are not sure, then your choice of words is probably going too far. The use of *** or acronyms to disguise profanity is not allowed.
Rule 4 applies to all graphics and words, including the ones used for avatars, banners and signatures. Graphics may not display any of the following: nipples, genitalia, full frontal or rear nudity.
Posting links to any site which violates any part of Rule 4 will be considered a violation of Rule 4.

If *bleeping* represents one of the stronger swear words it has to go. This is the usual context - as in bleeped out on TV.

And "piss" is a common, strong slang word for urine or urinating. In editing I took account of the context of the setting, which was a well reasoned discussion about a difficult subject

RK is a PG13 environment, and we are only trying to follow the rules.

I am drawing the attention of colleagues to your note.

Hummingbird

Hummingbird actually seems kinda decent. But s/he gets my nom for the above reasons AND for calling the other censors "colleagues".

Last edited by Toasti Jen on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:11 am

lol i got banned for saying 'friggen', remember?

think if i went on the forums telling people to 'go feck yer arsehole' they would ban me? those words in that context have been allowed by others....
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:17 am

yes, my second nomination is the heroically retarded anteater, who banned me from the forums because i said 'friggen', a word i had seen plenty of people use before and after without consequence.

according to the enlightened anteater, typing 'friggen' is the same as typing 'fucking' and their superior morals have shown me the light- so now i never say 'friggen' anymore.

i just say fucking. Razz

and a clear favorite, since Dee was so kind to find this gem:

Quote :

Player: Texas_knight
Violations: 15+ x Rules 3 and 9 = 5
Modifier: None
Prior Points: 4
Cumulative Points: 9
Violation Level: 9
Duration: 6 months
Timing: January 21 - September 14
Note(s):

Texas_knight wrote:
First of all I'd like to say F UCK YOU to the owner of RK, Longjohnsilver. You have taken a once loved game and turned it into something that is complete Excrement for me and thousands more that once loved to spend time on this FREE game. I hope you rot in a pool of your own Excrement and rats eat your eyes out while you're still alive. Fu ck you frenchie, the only war you have ever won was your civil war, and that's just because you were fighting against your women. Go sit on your Eiffel Tower and enjoy the feel of that up your ass.

Now to the admins. Get fu cking real for a change and tell that Excrement eater of an owner that he can go f uck himself. That would be a good start to proving that you're not complete wastes of good space. But I suppose you've got your heads so far up your asses that you need a peice of plexi-glass sewen into your stomach so that you can see where you're going when you walk. You're nothing more than the SS in Hitlers army.

Speaking of Hitlers army, the censors are nothing more than the Gestapo for the little french owner. You censors need to wake up and smell the coffee. It should be a requirement that one have commoon fu cking sense to be a censor, yet for so many of you it seems that this is just one of the many qualities that are missing. A few of the other qualities are a sense of humor, intelligent decision making abilities, and enough brains to pour piss out of a boot without instructions.

To the people that have to cheat to play this game. Yes, I'm talking to you sorry ass cloners that can't make real friends and have to create multiple accounts. F UCK YOU! You sorry, no good for nothing, fat fucks that couldn't walk a mile without falling over dead.

To the people that I've had great rivals and friendships with over the last 4 years. It's been fun playing the game with all of you that know how to, and do so well, role play. From Chris_braveheart, Algernon, spellfire9, Funmath, Shawn_math, Correus, Dark_devil, Anto_capone, Inanna, Icy_flames, Icey_grave, Herbpipes, chilamacho, Millicent (whom I love dearly), Eyes, RougeLaw, DJcool, Father_ratio, Silky_vamp, sirlarkin, all the WoS in England, The NNGO, the Reavers, and last but the best of all.. Dagda's Wolves. Jen, you know I love you and you know that somethings I just can't tolerate any longer. For you this is not goodbye, we still have msn. In your own special ways I like each of you.

Well played and so long.

PS: FU CK YOU LJS, LEVAN, CHOUP, ADMINS and censors!!!

Back to top Go down
Kazimi
Citizen
Kazimi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:30 am

We know already who gets the Frigg-the-admins award.

P.S. Don't ban me now Anto Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:57 pm

I think TK's rant is awesome. I have newfound respect for him (hated him IG, but I'm cool with TPB him based on the above!).

R
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Quote :
Dear Whitesnow,

I've removed your post in the Mod's Forum thread in CC to SPAMS because it was in violation of forum rules that state you cannot criticize or complain about Mods and their actions on the forums.

This rule is not because we want to silence people who disagree with us, or because we're throwing tantrums, or even because we don't like it. It's because, in part, Game Admins insist on it. This is one of their rules, not ours, we just enforce it.

This is not to say that players don't have any recourse, they do. But these need to be made following the procedure that's in place to handle these. And every single complaint by a player is investigated, never are they dismissed out of hand.

It also has to be remembered that Mods are not here 24/7. As much as we try to always have at least one on hand, it's not always possible. If something is missed, letting a Mod know by PM with a short letter is enough and the problem will be handled as quickly and efficiently as possible. But posting on the forum will only exacerbate the problem as well as find you in violation as well.

I know it seems that some players may be targeted. But ask yourself, is this really bias and targeting? Or are those few players the ones who most consistently break the rules? If someone has been repeatedly warned yet continues doing the same thing, who is to blame if they receive the ban they have been warned about? Because they are never arbitrary and given on a whim, they are only a last resort.

This is a game and, as with every game, there are rules to follow. If these rules are followed, no problem, we mods will do what we like the most, keeping the forums clean and stream-lined, answering questions, being helpful. But if someone is consistently breaking the rules, no matter how vocal they are, they will be held responsible for it. No one is forcing them to do this, they do it on their own. They make a conscious decision to ignore the rules. And they have to accept the consequences of that.

Regards,
Camel
Back to top Go down
Evan_Escence
Commoner
Evan_Escence

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 11:42 am

And another quick question just to play "devils advocate".

Is Texas Knight still in RK?

If not and the goal of whoever it was that pushed TK over the edge was to get TPB the character to leave the environment, then whoever pushed TK over the edge "won".

If they wanted him to leave..............they got what they wanted.

If TK IS still in the game then TK's perseverance "won".

It's ALL about infinite patience. Smile Drops of water upon granite will eventually make that granite erode away.

Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:51 pm

TPB TK has created a new character in England called Created1, or something like that. I don't think that trying to push any person out of the game should be the goal of any player, but some people have so little going on in their lives that they have nothing better to do than to make things as difficult as possible for other people. They have never been able to upset me simply because I see them for they are, pity them for a fraction of a second and then I go and do something fun, because I do have a life Wink
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:57 pm

TK had a hissy fit and quit because of it.

The man is an asshole, rl and rk, and has no concept of IC actions. Bell "met" his new character in Lewes....all he could do is tell everyone what a slut she was, that she was a lieing whore who was in control of not only NNGO, but WOS too ...even threw in that she was friends with Fury.

Ya he's all sorts of wonderful Rolling Eyes

He is a pathetic little troll with small penis syndrome.

I don't mind people hatin Bell if they have reason, but to fucking use so called "evidence" and tell people you know her when you fucking have lived in England the whole damn year you've had the character is a bit much. Grow a fucking pair and learn the art of actual rp

/rant Razz
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Hehe
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 pm

LOL! right on...recently there's been a few moments I've really wanted to go off about a select handful of folks posting in ireland...trying to keep myself in check lol. Not worth the time or effort, only advice to give "Seek Psychological Treatment, Sooner, rather than Later." Sad really.
Back to top Go down
Grigori
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:39 am

You must be talking about me, Trinity. I decided I need psychological help, so I signed up to this forum: please massage my brain, I need it!
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Actually, you are definitely not one of them!! However, I shall massage your brainium just because anyway! *massages Ggrigor's brain* hehe.
Back to top Go down
Grigori
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:43 am

Ah, thats the spot, show that frontal lobe who's boss!
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:41 am

This guy deserves a post - Sirkeith

Thought he'd open a tavern in Gort...

~The RK Troll Awards~ Sirkeith_Arsehole

Should have thought twice about the name and theme...

~The RK Troll Awards~ Sirkeith_Justice

JUSTICE! Twisted Evil

~The RK Troll Awards~ Sirkeith_Dead
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:51 am

haha, nice 1
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:52 am

Yay!! LOL! wonder if he's still laughing? haha
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:14 am

Nice, Dee!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The RK Troll Awards~   ~The RK Troll Awards~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~The RK Troll Awards~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: All Nations / RK General-
Jump to: