Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.

Go down 
+5
Bellz
Trinity
ikids
Dee_Snider
ahlia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. Empty
PostSubject: Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.   Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:32 am

Just wanted somewhere to carry on about this whole teleportation bullshit that happened with the munsterites recently.

One of the biggest things that bug me is that all of this transportation business was arranged over MSN between Endracne and Brennos.

Fucking MSN! Is that how they've been gaining so much favour with the admins recently? Because they've been sucking dick offsite?

And to think we can't even bring this issue to light on RK because forum rules dictate we aren't allowed to publically criticise the admins.

RAAAARGH.

I feel a little better now.

Last edited by ahlia on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.   Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:26 pm

+1

RAAAARRGH - fuck those goddamned motherfuckin' sonofabitchin' assfucking cocksucking shiteating bastard fucks.

There, I feel a little better now too. Laughing

Oh and btw, DEATH TO ENGLAND!!!
Back to top Go down
ikids
Serf

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.   Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:20 pm

First off, I agree that they shouldn't have been teleported to England. Don't think the first few should have been eradicated either as I doubt many of them knew the rule before it was announced. After it was though they should have been eradicated if they teleported.

Now about anyone gaining favor with the admins, two things. First, what favor? The only favor that someone might be able to claim was this. Other than that, I haven't even heard of someone complaining about favor on the side of An Mumhain? Secondly, do you really think that End would have been able to win favor? Have you ever talked to the man? He is obtuse and hard to understand. Not something that is going to win favor with anyone, especially not admins.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.   Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:51 pm

That rule that was 'announced' was an old one that most seasoned rk'ers knew, and from experience. Here ya go: http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=44462

Also, it could be a very good possibility that En did just that. I used to have LJS on my msn back in the day. Even if he is the most irksome person to talk to, when someone wants something and their devious enough, it can be pulled off. I don't have any info saying either way, just from my own experience.

I've seen numerous posts from admin saying they've been trying to 'diffuse' the situations in both England/Scotland/Ireland. The way their doing it is not in the least bit right, there's other ways that they've dealt with these same issues much better without upsetting the balance.

Well said Dee!
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.   Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:38 pm

oi ....all I remember about from talking with LJS on msn was him constantly hitting on me. The man even sent me his pic (more then 1) Laughing

I am sure everyone has read my view over on rk forums and I stand by it. I know damn well had it been any person that their characters opposed, those idiots would have been screaming for them to be eradicated. And I despise people demanding different treatment, or overlooking rule breaking because that player has a good character.

Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.   Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:18 pm

yeah I see what you are saying Ikids but they played everyone here. But hey, they are our trojan horse. Devon was England's one successful county, those idiots will fuck it up so bad that Devon will be devastated 10x more than fighting a war with us.
Back to top Go down
Plutogirl
Commoner
Plutogirl

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.   Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:52 pm

lol Im turned off by this entire convo.

It's a game?

Does that help?
Back to top Go down
Plutogirl
Commoner
Plutogirl

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.   Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:57 pm

Just reading back in the thread ...

If admins are hittin on random uglies? wtf?

Then again,, I guess, random uglies have alot to contribute. I guess.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.   Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Shocked

Plutooooooo! *glomps*
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.   Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:06 am

Barrack jumped late, got eraded.

Just started a new character in Bristol, level 0, same name, same avatar, same banner.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.   Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just venting - admin bias and fucking hypocrites.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: Ireland :: Irish OOC-
Jump to: