Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!

Go down 
+14
Kazimi
Motherlucka
Trinity
Bellz
Dee_Snider
Dizmalus
anto_capone
Roxxane
Mick
Toasti Jen
ikids
Donnor
Goblindad
Tadhg o' Cleirgh
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tadhg o' Cleirgh
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! Empty
PostSubject: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:24 am

Shocked

I never thought I would be the one to step up and run as a Mayor in a competition. What the hell was I thinking? Probably not thinking, thats what it is. I'm a follower, a butcher, damn it all! But it seems that its necessary to keep flagging energy back into the town, and "she" just isn't around enough or pushing hard enough to make deals or increase the town's quality. I am tired of doing backroom deals and private grants feeling like I'm stealing from the town rather than helping it. Which I am not, its all pretty much to put the money in the pockets of individuals and make the coffers in the town running smoothly. If thats not happening, then its time for a change. Last straw was when a strong supporter of the town was refused when she offered serious financial help. What was that about? So, its time for some changes. Probably won't win, but gotta try. The fifty pounds made me wince, though.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Goblindad
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:18 am

what town are we talking about?
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:42 am

Good luck Tad, You have a fair amount of friends in BAL, I am sure you have a good chance :-)
Back to top Go down
ikids
Serf

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Good luck Tad, at the very least I can say you are active and work hard Smile

About the fifty pounds, look at it as a donation to the county. It was a while back, but when we did an audit on An Mumhain it showed up the money from mayor elections. So Conny is getting the money atleast Smile
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Good luck! Sounds like you have your work cut out for you and your heart is in the right place. BAL needs a fighter!
Back to top Go down
Tadhg o' Cleirgh
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:11 pm

Goblindad, its the town of Baile Atha Luain, Cuige Connact County, Ireland.

Thanks iKids, the County certainly needs every red cent it can get! Don't mind me, I whine about losing money in real life, it just spills over in fantasy life, too. Ha ha.

Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Good luck man, from the tonge I spent there I think your the,best man for the job. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tadhg o' Cleirgh
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:22 pm

Announcement from Tadhg_an_tsleibhe

As many know, Aibrean has done incredible work being Mayor. I had complete faith in her to change a significant Town Hall debt of over 12,000 pounds into a positive balance in mere months. Sure enough, it was done! The County has stepped in and allowed her to become Constable, and another of our number is on the County Council. Now, it is time to go to the next level. Its time to have change, where we can all be richer and improve, each and every one of us. I see that we need to have a change where there is a Mayor not afraid of Change, not afraid to get ahead. To not Stagnate and keep what we have, but to go be More. Vote for Lord Tadhg of the Mountain, and I can get you meat in every pot. And, you know I can do that as Mayor (and a Butcher)!

Thats my statement in running for Mayor, and when the current one saw it, she flipped out. Accused me of not donating to the town or helping out. Gee, let me think, she started out in May 2012, and I started out in mid-November 2012. I think that if money is the only weak-ass point she can make, then she's sorely mistaken to rattle me.

Announcement from (Mayor)

It's me again!

Apple pie for all who vote for me!

Thats hers. Complacent, much?

Thanks Mick, that means a lot to me, really. And I will fight for improvements, Toasti, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Why is this in the England OOC thread? Maybe I should move to Ireland.
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Yeah, I think the topics intended place was the Ireland section. Razz

How long until the election Tad? I said it to you before, but your the beating heart of that town right now bro.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Moved thread to Irish RP Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Tadhg o' Cleirgh
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 pm

Thank YOU, Anto. I was just about to ask for it to be moved.

Zeak, Hanr, Bella, they are the blood pumping into this community. Aibrean, myself, Ethan, Kyona, Veneke, Jasper, we all keep it flowing here. It really is a team effort. You know how it is out in the rural areas.
Back to top Go down
Dizmalus
Squire
Dizmalus

Character sheet
DDO character: Bard

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 12:47 am

Good luck bud! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:18 am

What's the difference between a thief and a Mayor? The thief picks your pocket from behind.

And oh yeah, I've been Mayor 8 or 9 times. Wink

Jokes aside, good luck - you've got the best County in the RK behind you.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 10:21 pm

You already know my views on it, and these people are all right...you will make an awesome mayor. Hell you HAVE already been doing what mayors do as is....

We just have to get you the votes now Wink

ETA: suppose if you don't win, that is when I raise a flag, take the town and make you mayor...and if anyone asks... I say Oops...and that Donnors been teaching me?
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:57 pm

I second Bellz Idea!
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:39 am

Good luck Tad! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:52 am

Donnor wrote:
I second Bellz Idea!

Come play with me babes? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tadhg o' Cleirgh
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Forget that, if I want the town I'LL take it myself! You think that she's got a chance? I've got a stick that I can poke her with. All jokes aside, if I win, Connacht gets stronger ties with An Gort and BAL. If the current Mayor wins, we still have made attention for her to work harder and finally perhaps start listening instead of slamming every single damn post I make outside BAL. Its starting to piss me off here. I post. She counter-slam posts. I think I pushed it too far this time, politics, even polite politics, can get bloody.

No pain, no gain...
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:40 am

Even politics? Especially politics.
Back to top Go down
Tadhg o' Cleirgh
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:03 am

Yes, learning the hard way how my attitude is coloring this election. I've got to stop being a annoying (bleep) to her. She doesn't need that (bleep) in a game, anyhow. Its not heated in the taverns, that would make life miserable. We don't need that. Thats what religion is for!

Go AAC !
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:26 pm

o.O you got called an annoying whatever?

Sorry slightly confused...cuz honestly, this is a pretty mild election. Hell she hasn't even said a word in forums about what she plans to do for the town
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Maybe her ego is like mine and she thinks she doesn't need to? That people will just vote for her or something.. lol
Back to top Go down
Kazimi
Citizen
Kazimi

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Only thing where people lose their civilization and manners is in politics, not during wars or other things.
Back to top Go down
Tadhg o' Cleirgh
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Oh, really Kazimi? What about your precious wood? Or the ongoing religions? Or who beat up who in the last battles? You've got to be joking, politics here IS mild compared to all that.

Yeah, Donnor, pretty much. Most of them are confused on what I can change or improve there. Its pretty much oh, just do what we do, chill man. Rather relaxing, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!   Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor! Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy shit, I can't believe I am running for Mayor!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next