Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!

Go down 
+21
Toasti Jen
Berteraymo
Aiiane
Chyler
Mr.Payne
Francesca.
Mysterie
Luffy1
Morgan.le.Fay
anto_capone
Bekah
ahlia
smudge
Zukran
Shanor
Joe_Danvers
Terrasophia
Lance
James
Siren_RK
Trinity
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:00 am

a lot of clicking -.- Gawd so much.... _,_ But I can be a furry beast man! ROAR!
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:10 am

welcomes Capt. Blub! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
James
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 10:08 am

RK and Secfenia like to use the term PG-13 to justify their actions, though Im not sure they know what it means.

According to the MPAA PG-13 means

PG-13:

So drug use requires a rating of PG-13, yet not allowed in RK, not sure about Secfenia.

Nudity, allowed in PG-13 as long as it is not sexual. Not allowed in these games.

Swearing, allowed in PG-13. Even the "harsher sexually-derived" words like Fuck are allowed once, though only as an expletive not in a sexual content.

If you consider jackass or shit to be sexual I don't want to know what goes on with you and your donkey, or in your bathroom.

The best forum rules I have come accross are on tribalwars.net.

Fuck is still not allowed, which is understandable, but words ass, shit and the like are allowed as long as its not used as an insult.

So "Shit I stubbed my toe" is okay but "You are a piece of shit" is not. I think it is a fair compromise.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Payne
Commoner
Mr.Payne

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 12:43 pm

JDW wrote:
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 3qrunq

JDW wrote:
Words should not be banned, insults are. We have nothing agaisnt strong language when it's used correctly (like when you RP a vilain or a particulary upset character in the middle of a battle).

Fuck and shit clearly acceptable in RK, just not as insults.

cheers 
Back to top Go down
James
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Mr.Payne wrote:
JDW wrote:
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 3qrunq

JDW wrote:
Words should not be banned, insults are. We have nothing agaisnt strong language when it's used correctly (like when you RP a vilain or a particulary upset character in the middle of a battle).

Fuck and shit clearly acceptable in RK, just not as insults.

cheers 

lol, I missed that. Where was that posted?

linky?
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:34 pm

Check Babel, was awhile ago.
Back to top Go down
James
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Threads in Babel only go back to December. Sad Cant find it.
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 11:14 pm

I joined.... still scooping it out
Back to top Go down
Mr.Payne
Commoner
Mr.Payne

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 12:10 am

James wrote:

lol, I missed that. Where was that posted?

linky?

Yea, it's gone from Babel long ago. Buuuut I like to go digging in old threads around here so ...

http://www.nngo.biz/t1126p30-the-rk-censors-thread 3rd page  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 2:59 pm

Its friggin ammmmaaazing! Fenia rocks. Join the Zuan! muahahah!
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Awesome you're enjoying Luffy! Glad Z talked me back into playing lol, it's not bad, enjoy all the little quirks it's got and it's still new-ish and being worked on.

Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 1:51 pm

Ok, I seen this user name today and about died laughing:

Zachrins_a_wankerPOTATEO

>.<
Back to top Go down
Aiiane
Commoner
Aiiane

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:36 pm

I've created a character, but picked the wrong place.....soon as I can travel I'll see about moving. Kira_Thra
Back to top Go down
Berteraymo
Commoner
Berteraymo

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 pm

You can ask zach to teleport you to the town that you want.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 pm

I joined. Eudoxia is the char name. Applied to join the family. Am a little bewildered, but will fuck around with stuff later. I dropped the f-bomb here as I have been advised the taverns are strict in Sec!  Evil or Very Mad I have to mind my words, what is this- church? Razz
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 2:44 pm

Yeah PM Zach and he can Move you. If you wish to join out large collective Family, which we are still working out the exact details for your welcome too. That includes you Bert Very Happy. Think there are now well over 20 people from this site on the game alone, so it's great to have you there.

Any questions at all, PM Me, if after you hit level 1 are wanting to get your stats up quickly, and cheaply then again PM me for details. Should be fun, hopefully get some RPs going and no doubt conflict in the near future.

As for the Taverns it really depends on how you go with it, I've played for 2 years and not had a single issue, whereas people who have played 2 days have been flagged up on things. Best thing to do is just be creative with your words and phrases, and if you really want to go on a blinder, well that's what this box is for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reddmaeve
Citizen
Reddmaeve

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Where is everyone stationed? I've been in the game for a while, but haven't done much more than eat and work.

Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Either in Fenia (City) or Imperius both in the VR of Fenia. If you want to be part of the cheap stat programme then I'd recommend you hire a Steward and travel to Imperius in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Berteraymo
Commoner
Berteraymo

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Oh, my character comes as a package deal lol. I'm not sure how well that might work out RP wise.
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Im in Fenia city. Gather Winterbourne and let us dominate under the leadership of the Mighty Zuan!
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Did I miss something, why people jumping on this again so suddenly?
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 8:52 pm

Zuk is recruiting this time Razz
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Unless I can have Fubar Snafu, I won't join Razz My poor, short lived charrie, half an hour it lasted *sniffle*  Add to that, Zachrin was an arse about it, no sense of humour at all.  Given the chance I would have opted for a name change, but I got eradicated without even a warning or a message of any kind.  So no, basically he can shove his game where the sun doesn't shine and that is me being kind.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Hmm, maybe I'll bring Olive back, but I want shinies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 8:24 pm

@Aidann.
I think, for those who have stuck around on there, despite the few occasional problems, overall the game is enjoyable. It's moving forward, it's constantly updating, and doesn't have the same issues as RK in a majority of areas. For example in Government there are less black holes. Level up money ect goes to the towns and Counties rather than a black hole. The combat system is more efficient and detailed, and also depends more on ones own ability. Also it's easy to contact the admin. For example after one major bug on the 21st of December, he reset things so people were not affected, and then in 24 hours re-wrote the entire broken code, before testing it was fixed on the 24th of December...
The Game itself is improving, and now there are a large group of us there, who get on, activity and RP can increase, and overall it makes sticking around fun as you get to play with those you get on with.
And yeah maybe cause I'm helping this time Razz

@Bekah
Personally i'm mixed on this, I agree that it's something easily discussed and changed. At the same time, when you have certain names which are linked to certain things which clearly break rules, it's likely to be taken as trolling and just axed. Only need to see Trin's post on the guy with the Zachrin curse name to prove that. But hey your choice, and I can't really blame you for disliking how certain aspects were handled.

@Terra
Be awesome to have you there too Very Happy - And as for shines there is alot you can get in that department, be that from robbing corpses or finding gems whilst mining, or just having some free stuff from the Inventory Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next