AuthorMessage
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

Desynchronization Petition Empty
PostSubject: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Apparently on the french forum? I guess. The players have started a petition, said whereever they put it admin use that area often...have no idea on the truth of it as the link provided didn't work for me as an english speaking player, however, the ones doing it have posted the list in babel and are taking names for us too! Not sure if it'll even do anything for us but if you're against it and willing to give it a shot here's the link in babel just tell Le_g. that you want your name added!

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=84888485#84888485

As a side note, admin posted saying that the players not happy with the recent changes are the 'minority'. Can't tell you how much that pisses me off lol, cause there's a helluva lot of folks not happy with it that I know.

Le_g. wrote:
It seems that quite a few personns are disturb by the changes that have been done.
We try to say what is disturbing for us.

Excuse my english, sorry for my mistakes...

I put a "translation" by "reverso" under this.

Please, if you would like to give what you think about this, join us :

http://forum.lesroyaumes.com/viewtopic.php?t=2105082&start=45

Quote :
Well here we are, after more than a week of polished ignorance (not my terms but I found that it summarized well), a certain category of players saw itself given the following sharp chopper:
Levan wrote:
Code:
I understand those who are annoyed because of that, and I regret this established fact. But I think that they are very minority, most of people connecting at certain fixed hours (by going home from work, in break, at noon). Over and above the fact that the proliferation of the mobile terminals also makes possible to make actions(shares) quickly.

Then I suggest counting(recording) this minority.

If you too adhere(subscribe) to one of these following proposals:

I cannot connect at fixed hours (work, family, my business(affairs))
    I do not want to connect at fixed and predefined hours, because I do not want to organize my life according to a game(set,play).
    I have no elegant telephone, or I have other things to do that to connect me above to everything goes because I am forced to it.
    The former(old) system offered me liberties which now I do not have any more, and I feel lèsé ( e ) by this change.
    I consider that what made the interest of the RR with regard to(compared with) other games(sets) disappeared.

Then I suggest you signing so below and leaving your mark(brand). And speak it autours of you, on tit, in inns, on naughty boys fofo not - off, etc. if really we are only a minority, we shall bow(be defeated) …

If on the other hand we are enough, we shall go to CO and we shall earth up their close relations, and we shall eat their pets
Back to top Go down
Reddmaeve
Citizen
Reddmaeve

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 am

Quote :

If on the other hand we are enough, we shall go to CO and we shall earth up their close relations, and we shall eat their pets

Why have I not met these people yet? It was a lovely way to decorate my monitor with coffee this morning!

~Redd
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:48 am

Reddmaeve wrote:

Quote :

Why have I not met these people yet? It was a lovely way to decorate my monitor with coffee this morning!

~Redd

hahaha! was thinking similar lol
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:39 am

Thread's been closed already...
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:49 pm

No surprise, thought that it will be deleted soon. Making one here, would make more sense because they simply dont want to know nor hear what players are thinking about it Smile
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:05 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
No surprise, thought that it will be deleted soon. Making one here, would make more sense because they simply dont want to know nor hear what players are thinking about it Smile

Hell, we can just make a poll!

I think I fucking will! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:04 am

Not sure where else to put this, but I posted something in the complaints about desync topic that I have a feeling will get removed or edited so I wanted to post it here as well lol

Donnor wrote:
lol...reminds me of when someone says "Do you want the good news or the bad news first"..only in this case its "Do you want to hear the really shitty news about this really crappy idea we are implementing and don't give a damn what you say cause you can just leave ant not come back and we wont give a rats ass? After all, you are just paying our bills."
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:10 am

Donnor wrote:
Not sure where else to put this, but I posted something in the complaints about desync topic that I have a feeling will get removed or edited so I wanted to post it here as well lol

Donnor wrote:
lol...reminds me of when someone says "Do you want the good news or the bad news first"..only in this case its "Do you want to hear the really shitty news about this really crappy idea we are implementing and don't give a damn what you say cause you can just leave ant not come back and we wont give a rats ass? After all, you are just paying our bills."

Awesome! *points that she did hit the like button also* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Donnor wrote:

Donnor wrote:

+1 Laughing
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyFri May 03, 2013 6:59 pm

I knew a guy who spent 20 years researching for a book only to find out after he took it to publishers that his initial premise was entirely false mathematically, an social illusion if you will, and that he had just wasted 20 years on a meaningless study. He had so much time invested in it that he went ahead and self published and was ridiculed.

One of the lessons I learned from that is don't do things so big that you can't back away from them. Do smaller steps and see where you are at.

I feel like with this desynch thing admins had done a crazy amount of work on it for some time now thinking that everyone would love it. So now that they find out folks don't they are too far in to back down. They will go forward now just because of the sheer amount of work they put into it.

Bummer.
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyFri May 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Daubigny wrote:
I knew a guy who spent 20 years researching for a book only to find out after he took it to publishers that his initial premise was entirely false mathematically, an social illusion if you will, and that he had just wasted 20 years on a meaningless study. He had so much time invested in it that he went ahead and self published and was ridiculed.

One of the lessons I learned from that is don't do things so big that you can't back away from them. Do smaller steps and see where you are at.

I feel like with this desynch thing admins had done a crazy amount of work on it for some time now thinking that everyone would love it. So now that they find out folks don't they are too far in to back down. They will go forward now just because of the sheer amount of work they put into it.

Bummer.

I do believe you're correct on this and indeed it's unfortunate. Sad
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:39 pm

And they left defend the power synchronized..

The fuck that about?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:11 pm

anto_capone wrote:

The fuck that about?

We all know by now they are fucking stupid...

Also, think its a good idea to tell everyone I am drunk as fuck right now...lol
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptySat May 04, 2013 12:13 am

What about revolts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:08 am

Donnor wrote:
anto_capone wrote:

The fuck that about?

We all know by now they are fucking stupid...

Also, think its a good idea to tell everyone I am drunk as fuck right now...lol

Sorry Donnor - I was thinking you were on the wagon for your liver's sake!
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:27 am

lol No, need to. I posted about it in "Hows life treating you" earlier...My family doctor cancelled my biopsy because he said the liver doctor was trying to get money out of me. He was willing to put me at risk doing an unnecessary procedure for a paycheck Mad Luckily for me I had to see the family doctor before I went forward with the biopsy. Im not gonna go back to drinking all the time tho, just a once a month thing for me Razz

I do appreciate the concern though hun Very Happy Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:12 am

I'm so going down there and kicking your ass if you make me worry again....and no you will NOT like it. So get those ideas out of your head Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desynchronization Petition   Desynchronization Petition Empty

Back to top Go down

Desynchronization Petition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: All Nations / RK General-
Jump to: