Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!

Go down 
+2
Rareit
Luffy1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! Empty
PostSubject: [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!   [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Rules are simple. Challenge someone, and fight a verbal joust with them. Best out of three witty, insults wins. Roxxane is the judge!

I challenge you! Rareit

Saunters up to the man and flings his insult in his face at full tilt!

"You, Sir, are an outrageously blabbering sycophant and a malingering odiously suffocating mediocrity afflicted with mental retardation." he said confidently!
Back to top Go down
Rareit
Commoner
Rareit

PostSubject: Re: [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!   [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Looks at him strangely and then responds

"Well You, Sir, are an arrogant narcissistic twit, A malformed profanation on humanity , an malodorous fetid creature, and baseborn spurious cur."
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!   [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Is taken in shock by such uttering of loathsome delight and retorts in kind.

"Sir, if I may be so bold as to say, you are a sickly corpulent hemorrhoid, a primitive sheep-molesting spawn from a lunatics rectum, which you have henceforth been referred to as an indescribably decadent ignoramus commonly known as a frightful feces-collecting derelict whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory."
Back to top Go down
Rareit
Commoner
Rareit

PostSubject: Re: [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!   [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:37 pm

His eyes widen at such claims
"Well Sir, You are a wretched coccyndynia, a horrid clodhopper, Your face bears resemblance to the posterior of a baboon. When your mother saw you she extricated her reproductive organs to eliminate the chances of such a horrendous hircismus ever again being born. You sir are Cacafuego and unrightfully so for you are an unaccomplished derelict and have the scent of fual about your person."
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!   [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:42 pm

Luffy1 wrote:
whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory."
lol! 

Gonna use that one myself, I think...
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!   [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Has a new found respect for his opponent. He walks up to the man and leans in, almost a whisper as if the words he was about to utter were to precious to be heard by the masses. It was a gift...he was generous like that...

"You have been a worthy adversary, Friend Rareit...however I find you wanting and gift you with my final tilt. You Sir, are a woefully detestable plebian who is attributed to a vacuous foul-smelling conglomerate of intellectual constipation who is a malingering feeble-minded unfortunate occurrence of unprotected intercourse. You have oft been referred to as a miserably foul miscreant and a preposterous chronically flatulent mediocrity. But I said nay to these claims, informing them that you are a devilishly maladjusted rapscallion and a petty halitosis-infested odious leach-covered glob of quivering slime. Take comfort in the fact that you are a conspicuously unseemly polisson and a infamous buttock-rimming malodorous heathen."

He says and steps back, folding his arms and cocking an eyebrow like a boss.
Back to top Go down
Rareit
Commoner
Rareit

PostSubject: Re: [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!   [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 4:18 pm

He stares at the man for a moment then opens his mouth

"You, Sir,  indescribably appalling blackguard, a gangrenous decaying anomaly,and an eternal shame upon your ancestry. You are proof positive that your father unequivocally failed at his duties as a progenitor. Due to his consummate failure at your conception we are forced to tolerate the excrement that now roams this world bearing your name. That it had been known what would slither from your mother womb the pregnancy should have been immediately aborted and thus the world would have had salvation from the scourge that is you. Truly you are proof that Divinity has forsaken the world. You gruesome, lowly, incompetent, cowardly rat. The day I might you I should have immediately self-immolated and spared myself a far more abhorrent fate that is continued awareness that such as you exists. I find you to be crass and lowly and say to you GOOD DAY!"
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!   [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:08 pm

Watches from the sidelines listening with contented amusement, her fingers steepled together, grinning crookedly...
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!   [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:30 pm

I thtink we need to bring these two to the next peace negotiations with the English.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!   [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:42 pm

Good point Ahlia - I was just thinking if one of them had called the other "English" that the day would have been won.

Ah well.

If the contestants are finished, I shall retire to my judges' chambers?
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!   [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:02 am

We are spent for the day, ladies. Please judge away, Roxxane Smile

*whispers: English are poopie-heads!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!   [Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up! Empty

Back to top Go down

[Verbal Joust Competition] Step right up!
Page 1 of 1