Bellz
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blainwolfe
Commoner
Blainwolfe

Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Excavating - Lvl 20 Fighter

Joined an LFM for the Bargain Bazaar that dubiously said no gimps. Should have known from that right there to ignore it, but I wanted to run an epic and it was the only one up. Got a tell immediately asking if I was a gimp. I was telling him back that I didn't see why anyone would ever answer yes to that question when he let me in the group, apparently he myddo-ed me and he said that over just 400 hp on a cleric was mediocre. I decided to ignore that and just go on the epic.

Immediately after the group filled he said that he was inside the epic, I said alright, I'll be there in a second, just grabbing my ship buffs (was on she ship getting my sp back after a eardweller run). Then he said, wait... did someone mention ship buffs? I had just gotten into the wilderness area and I said, well, yeah, I was on my ship anyways. He told me that only gimps need ship buffs. I replied, well do you want me to leave then? and he said "pls do". I immediately recalled and then dropped group.

A minute later I got a tell from Excavating:

(Tell): Excavating tells you, 'you didnt get your own way there did you Smile'
(Tell): Excavating tells you, 'i said no gimps'
(Tell): You tell Excavating, 'and I'm no gimp, you're just an ass
(Tell): Excavating tells you, 'getting ship buffs for bob, waiting till group was ready to enter quest to get them, then using your class as leverage to get away with it is all gimpy behavior'
(Tell): Excavating tells you, 'for which you have earned a squelch from me and will no longer be able to join my groups in future'

In the end the rest of the group mentioned that he had been kicked out (apparently they protested his treatment of me and he left), and asked me to rejoin, we beat it in just a few minutes and he joined a lot of blacklists. Figured I'd share his name given his extremely rude treatment.
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Wow, that's really really rude! I've heard other people say that you need at least 450 HP on any toon in epics, basically because a couple of hits from disintegrate, or whatever and you're down. But still, that sort of behaviour is not called for! He's on my list now too!
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:40 pm

yea, what an asshole. he's on my list as well!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Similar experience with him although it's been so long I can't remember what.

Pretty sure he's on my squelched list.
Back to top Go down
Blainwolfe
Commoner
Blainwolfe

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Ran into Excavating again, he was invited to my group by the group leader, so I guess he didn't realize there was such a gimp in the group. I left it quickly and he telled me after (apparently I didn't squelch correctly or something) that he pulled the scroll of the sword of shadows during the quest. He really is a piece of work.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:24 am

Chen lvl 20 favored soul

her level of piking puts fatherkline to shame... and omg so fecking pissed at the level of absolute shit that was pulled by a fucking tr fs
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:21 am

omg...... So I think most of you heard me venting about the idiot who was pissing me off the other day... and Anto, you asked me to remember his name... (yes I am still mad, so sorry if this is all jumbled)

well I was asked by a friend to help out a new healer whos having troubles with stuff... so I join the group, show him what i have for items... tell him my stats and mention i did dump stat con,i didnt know better... at this point asshole gets added to the group demands to know my hp i say 372 and he spazzes on me telling me that i wouldnt last 30 seconds in tod and that im gimp

so here's his name Damonfury and Damonforge think thats the spelling
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:18 am

I think it's Daemonforge.... I've come across him before and he's extremely arrogant. He has a Paladin too called with a strange name beginning with T and if you dare to pronounce it wrong, he'll quickly berate you for saying it wrong and make you feel dumb as hell. I had the unfortunate honour of bumping into him on a few of the EVoN runs, but I'm glad overall that he was only there a few times!
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:17 pm

yep that would be him....he yelled at me for going the "wrong" way to dq1... i was just running around since no one was out there yet. Told me I really needed to get the healers set from hound, glacial bracers from vod...sup ardor thing etc... because of course since I don't run epics I am retarded and dont have gear... he shut up fora bit when I said Cari had her set form hound within 4 runs, got the bracers in her second vod run....

when we got to dq2, he sat there for 10 min telling everyone what had to be done and that you needed to take ff off... o.O

I piped in with since I heal this with a group of 6 on elite... I think we'll be fine with a full party.

He is just a complete asshole. And the bastard was on his wifes acct last night and I ended up in a shroud wipe with him... he was screaming at everyone. You have to play HIS way and do everything he says or he has a fit....he made it on Phornax's list last night after the shroud run...I'm pretty sure had I mentioned that it was the same guy who was such a jerk to me there would have been a few words exchanged ;P

eta... you can tell when Im mad... I swear Laughing
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 am

Instogator FVS, I think lvl 20.

Said at the end of a shroud run that he had decided to be back up healer only as there was a cleric in the group. Didn't happen to mention that at the start to the cleric who was wtfing at him at the end for his shitty healing.

During the quest part 2 he sulked when he tried to hit kobold and trog, as myself and the other who already had their aggro told him to back off and to go hit on devil (as per the leaders instructions). This started his refrain of 'i've done 90 shrouds, don't tell me how to play my toon' began. A refrain that was liberally peppered with f-ing this and that.

Continued to be an asshole, berating a guy who was throwing out guidance cos he didn't feel the quest needed a commentator (group leader was pretty silent).

Despite his many runs of shroud, he didn't seem to understand that devil's aggro can't be pulled by one person like the other red guys.

Oh, and he died twice in addition to the group death as you zone into pt 5 so couldn't even heal himself adequately.

Unpleasant, pottymouthed, noobish. Brought little to the quest as his dps was shit too.

Think he was a guildie of the group leader as the guy backed him up afterwards when he was still ranting on about his uber shroud experience and most of the group had left.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 pm

omg. I have no use for people who act like that in a shroud. I had a run like that with that daemon person, and he had quite a few add him to their lists for screaming and swearing.

I have come to find that the ones who brag about being uber are just idiots who have small dick syndrome
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:13 am

What guild was that Daemon guy in and who is his wife's character? I think I may have run with him last night on his wife's FvS/monk thing.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:48 pm

it starts with an F.... rotfl, I know he was on doing evon6, pogue said he'd have asked me to join but Daemon was running.

I'll find out the name for sure. Hate to have her black listed because her husband is a wanker, but he seems to play the acct as much as her
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Ya, this one began with an F too! He was actually quite mellow (because he was running with guildies) but I recognised the voice for sure!
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Minutemaniii - arcane caster, kept throwing grease in titan raid after it stopped being funny and ignored requests to stop. Got himself killed in the raid cos he was just too uber to sit on the piking ladder, again despite being told to go there. Yer basic asshole.

ETA: Did another titan raid where this guy joined after most of us were in the quest. Again more greasing, but only twice. One of those times was at the foot of the piking ladder as people were arriving there near the start of the main raid. Guess the grease joke just never gets old for this guy. He did manage to not die this time.

Last edited by Beth on Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Hope you don't mind me copying this to over here? Just I need it for reference. Was in an epic dragon the other day which wiped. First base killed their djinn (or whatever its called) before third base was prepped, and then those on first base started to die as we re-prepped. No one admitted to being the one to kill the djinn, but Saecret was the caster on first base. Coincidence? May be.

Blainwolfe wrote:
For any non-level 20s who missed the awesomeness of this, I found this SS on the khyber forum. All of these groups were in response to Saecret's LFM for eChrono. He put in it that people who joined his eChrono should not be in need of a few different specific seals (so they could be passed to him if pulled). He's become quite famous for his poor character play, lack of listening abilities, and tasteless LFMs. In fact, I joined an eChrono later that night and was joking with everyone about the earlier rash of LFMs for it and told the leader he probably shouldn't accept Seacret if he applied (I had a few bad experiences with him myself in epics). As it always seems to do, fate had Saecret on his monk named Ulity apply to the group and get accepted, I whispered to the group leader that it was an alt of saecret and the group leader seemed to know that already so I shrugged and went with it. First, he stood at the purple barrier at the top of the stairs and almost died as he continued to stand there taking damage even as we said come down the stairs 5 times. I had to heal him to keep him alive. Then halfway through the run to the bank he aggros everything in the area and brings it back to us, where we promptly wipe.

For all who are unaware of him, he has a few characters Seacret, Saecret, and Ulity are those I know of so far. Each one of which has almost ended, or ended an epic poorly for me. (had to 5 man last fight in the quest into the deep, had him agro big top mob while caster was shrining outside, and he wiped our chrono)
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:47 pm

Had my own fun and games with Saecret. Ran a Shroud and he was accepted after me. Man, is he a bossy jerk. He spent the entire time handing out instructions to everyone, then nearly lost his freaking mind when I didn't manage to get to the lever to unlock it in literally the 2 seconds after we entered the puzzle rooms. I still got there in time, and everyone else in the group was cool and made a point of saying "everything is fine, no worries Grace, you did fine" as Saecret was spluttering curses at me. Moron.
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:37 am

It's not often I'll point out a guild specifically ... don't like to splash a group because of one idiot amongst them. But the guild Ransack Rampage (not to be confused with Ransack) managed to stand out as particularly ugh when I tried a Von 5/6 run at lvl with them. I think there was about 4 of them in the raid, one of their healers leading.

First thing was the leader didn't know the quest, and apparently none of his buddies did either. This is not said. They had a vague idea of the layout perhaps from trailing after others previously as they seemed to be running in the right direction so it wasn't immediately apparent. I'm at the puzzle and one of the RRs is working on it, while me and a wiz are watching for the mobs. Its clear that the RR guy doesn't know the puzzle, but that's cool; he's having a go and we have lots of time. After a while he mutters something about puzzles, getting frustrated. The wiz goes over to a part he hasn't touched and moves a few tiles. Uh oh, that pisses the RR puzzler off and so he leaves us to it. Meh, okay ...

Meanwhile I'm noticing the RR leader (cleric) has dies a few times while the others are doing the north part and that its taking a lot of coordination for them to do that part. Think it took about two mins for everyone to do the strength/wis/range levers altogether. The RR puzzler who left us manages to die somewhere.

Okay ... Back at the puzzle the wiz dies (not healing themselves! gah) , I start to have a go and we then get helped by a player from MAC. Yay! Okies, so we head back to the centre as others are coming back from the north part. Except none of the objectives have been achieved.

This is when we realise that the guild leading the raid have no clue. The cleric with the star makes a weird comment about how there is no leadership at all. After a rather long pause while we digest the fact that the guy with the star is complaining about lack of leadership ... the guy from MAC takes charge, but isn't totally au fait with everything as he's used to just following and healing. There then follows the five minute routine of "who has the voice and ring".

Let's just say it continued to be a mess ... And ended with a wipe in part 6 due to those running to base 2, not running there except for the rogue (a good guy!), who was really pissed off by then by people not listening to instructions. Mainly the noobs from Ransack Rampage ...

Run with them at your peril (or for the entertainment and challenge!)
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:20 am

wow sounds like a fun guild... I'll be on the lookout for them.
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Devilsrath ?

Dunno. I heard stuff about this lvl 20 caster while waiting for a group to fill. He also had a group up that was attracting no takers. I assumed he was just afk but folk in the group I was in were talking about how he's a griefer/piker/noob and that the big guilds were avoiding him.

Anyhoo I was in a shroud run with him today and okay, he died twice (ddo'd him and saw he had 212 hp - no fort item, and no con +6 item) and kinda goofed up in a few places, and then was kiting the earth ele around in pt 5 rather than refilling his mana ... but he wasn't terrible - just a bit clueless.

Anyone run across this guy?
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Lost track of the guy's name, I'll keep an eye out for it and edit this when I find it. He's an AA - talked incessantly about how awesomely overpowered he is while he pew pewed doing almost nothing (kill counts and simple observation would have told him differently). Did the usual kiting around as well while we then had to chase down mobs. Does not keep cure or resist spells, so kept having to ask me for them (I was on my ranger). All of which is just basic annoyances, but then he hit do not group with status further along the line.

First, we were in a quest and hit a locked chest. Sure, I can unlock it, and named item drops. The guy that gets it doesn't want it and puts it up for a roll. Person A rolls a 45, then AA guy rolls an 88. AA guy laughs and says jk, he doesn't want it really. I roll and get an 85. AA guy says "well I won the roll, so Person A gets it anyway." Now, I don't get too bent out of shape about loot, but that was just bad form.

The worst though was when he totally lost it when our group mostly wiped due to the cleric decided to "not pay attention" (cleric's own words) during a boss fight, choosing to heal himself only. I couldn't keep up with all the healing, so down we go. AA guy starts screaming f- this and f'n that constantly. I don't really care about swearing, but it went overboard. Then he told another person in the group to stop playing like a Jew. Done, goodbye, sorry.

Edit: Might have been Salistia? I'm going to keep looking. It was something like that.

Last edited by Grace on Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:39 pm

wow, please find this guy's name
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:03 am

Another addition: Madbrenda and Flynnt

Joined Madbrenda's Shroud, was a decent group with balance and I knew a couple of them. We get into pt 2, and Madbrenda says "rogue on fire with me." I'm the only rogue, so I try to take fire SE. But I'm having a bit of trouble, because Flynnt has decided that HE wants fire and keeps taking and holding the aggro from me, and apparently not really taking it SE either. At this point, Brenda tells him to knock it off, he tells us "I've got fire" each time. Of course, he's a sorc with no evasion, so his hp keeps dropping dangerously low from fireballs, so he keeps kiting fire around and running into other groups of people. Why are there groups of people so close? Because half the group has apparently followed us. Madbrenda finally tells everyone to go prep stuff except for me and her on fire as she already said fifty times. Flynnt finally walks away to pout. At this point, it should have been fine, except then Brenda inexplicably offers fire to Flynnt. They get into an argument over who should have it. Then Flynnt barges in, takes fire down with a one-shot, and nothing else is ready. Oh, and no one is on the crystal because the Madbrenda and Flynnt - the two casters - were too busy arguing about fire. This devolves into an all-caps screaming match between Madbrenda and Flynnt, involving lots of namecalling and absolutely no direction. In the meantime, everything is up again and no one apparently knows what to do.

Next time same thing, except Madbrenda finally gets on the crystal. Flynnt keeps kiting the damn fire around and running into people. Then Flynnt disappears. Madbrenda comes in, I ask for help to prep fire, which was at almost full health. She does so and then does EXACTLY what Flynnt did - one-shots it before anything else is ready. Then she links her Superior Item of Awesomeness and says "that's why I shouldn't help prep, my spells are too powerful lol" and runs off to yell at other people for some random made up reason.

Third round! Fire is being randomly kited around half the map again by Flynnt, but at least it is properly prepped this time. I have hope. After a loooooong time, I ask if we are ready to start taking stuff down, since there is no communication. Flynnt gives a kill all order. I say wait, is everything prepped?? People yell no, cat is at full health. Madbrenda starts yelling at them for wasting her sp on the crystal (?) without having everything ready to go (despite the fact that she wasn't exactly asking for updates), then she starts yelling at Flynnt for giving the order without knowing what was prepped or not. More namecalling and insults ensue, with the max amount of caps involved. While this yelling is going on, a couple of us are saying okay, can we just figure out what needs to be done and do it? Three people say they are fed up and drop group. Still no direction, apart from Madbrenda - the leader - saying the group has too many losers and drops her OWN group. With almost half gone at this point, I called time of death and dropped group too.

Good lord.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:19 pm

Laughing
sorry, shouldn't but that is damn funny.

I have one I won't run with, just because he's way too braggy (and no good) then got slightly rude/vulgar when he found out I was a girl. His immediate comment upon reading I was a her, not a him was...oh you're a girl...so your name is all about you faking orgasms then. When I told him that was a rather rude comment to make, I got told to lighten up and that someone obviously had no sense of humor. He then proceeded to start hitting on me in tells explaining that he just left his wife and being a single dad was so hard/lonely he was trying to have some fun.... yep he was all sorts of special, and a crappy healer too Razz his name is phizbann...think I spelled that right.

Not sure if I'd completely say don't group with him... just be warned if you do all he does is talk about himself and to hear himself talk, doesn't heal well...and is a pig
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:22 pm

lol it was funny, but as it was 2:30am I didn't feel like riding out more of the train wreck.

I've run with Phizbann before, we talked a bit about him being a single dad, but he was nice and not a jerk at all, plus kept people healed. What he said to you was not acceptable, but I do know that he occasionally ddo's drunk, so it may be hit or miss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT Group with list   Do NOT Group with list - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do NOT Group with list
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next