Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.

Go down 
+4
Devin
Bellz
Sephrenia
Boris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.   Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:16 pm

hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. no reason why yet, but I have a damn good idea. I have of course contacted them, but no reply at all. None. Yet another example of Celsius world class customer service.

Well, RKs loss is DDOs gain. Looks like I might be around a lot more, guys.
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.   Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:37 pm

O.O Sad What did you maybe do?? Razz
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.   Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Well, it breaks down like this:

Back in July, I got killed. I had the idea of promoting one of my masks to a character to keep a couple of RPs going, so I wrote to LJS telling him what I was going to do, and why. He wrote back telling me it was OK as long as the two characters did not occupy the same town, and one was always in retreat. So, I made another character, and ran it for a month and a half while Boris was dead. When Boris came back to life, the other guy went into retreat, and I haven't logged on with him since. This was mid-August, and nobody has said anything since. I never even came close to breaching LJS's conditions.

Just recently, I have been doing a little low-grade Daub baiting, and I reckon he's been onto the admins and kicked up a stink about it, the vindictive bastard.

Either way, I get eradicated tomorrow, with no explanation, and no reply to my mail.

Nasty, cheap way to treat a loyal player these last three years.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.   Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 pm

wow that sucks... how am I supposed to bug/flirt with you now Sad
Back to top Go down
Devin
Citizen
Devin

Location : in a nice cabin bored out of my mind happy to be alive

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.   Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:57 pm

This Sucks.
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.   Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Boris will return.
Back to top Go down
Ziona
Commoner
Ziona

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.   Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:48 pm

*waiting for Boris to rise from the ashes like a phoenix*

still waiting.

still waiting.

this is taking FOREVER

waiting... waiting...
Back to top Go down
Zakku
King of the Incinerator!
Zakku

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.   Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:41 pm

oh well who the fuck really cares? As I see it they are doing you a favor you should thank them by letting them kiss your ass for a bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.   Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:32 pm

I don't know who shopped you but I asked around and heard that you were called on having a second character in the forums and that the second character was named in this interaction? If this is the case, I can see a censor, or actually anyone who read the thread who's pissed off with Boris forwarding the names of the two characters to choup and an IP check being done. Bingo. It's likely that there is little or no communication between the admins and an appeal with ref to your agreement with LJS should see it overturned. I hope this is the case. Unfortunately it's now the weekend so any appeal will have to wait until Monday.

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.   Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Fuck RK
Back to top Go down
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.   Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:52 am

...and Fuck the horse it rode in on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.   Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guess what I am getting fucking eradicated.
Page 1 of 1