AuthorMessage
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:22 pm

And btw, NNGO has produced some of the best IG PP/Judge banter/verdicts in all of RK.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:10 am

Bekah wrote:
Actually Roby, I agree with you on that point.  If all parties have agreed to a forum trial and to allow the IG courts to reflect the outcome of that trial, then there exists a sort of gentlemen's agreement that such will happen. Unfortunately, there isn't an IG/forum link-up that allows for parties to be held to that agreement.  So in this case, you were under the impression that a certain procedure was going to take place, yet this didn't happen.  It is disappointing from an RP perspective, but IG does supercede forum RP so if the verdict has been passed IG, then it has been passed, the forum RP can continue from here until the middle of next year but nothing will change that outcome.

That is exactly what happened. Tod started the trial himself, the prosecutor with the opening line: This will be a RP trial as requested by the defendant and with no objection from the prosecution. Please try and keep it orderly and in char. I will start with the defendant being arrested. Roby if you wish you can RP the arrest (thanks Tod)

Of course if everything isn't reversed and corrected before reset today then it won't matter and Glasgow would of failed it's own laws. Why even have any laws in the county if they aren't to be followed? Might as well admit it that anarchy is the rule of law in Glasgow and stop pretending laws mean anything there at this rate. I was not responsible for putting Fury members and some Glasgow citizens on trial in Glasgow without a fair chance, I wasn't even part of any council or decision making, but of course as I am the only person who willingly traveled to Glasgow, as apart of the CA now, of course some sore people there would think I was single handily responsible for the fall of Glasgow for bothering to return to the county.

Hell of an achievement to have on a headstone.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:43 am

Glasgow's laws shouldnt be business of english trash  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 10:59 am

You didn't care about Glasgow laws when you invaded.  You were warned multiple times that you were not welcomed in Glasgow or even Scotland for that matter.  Why you felt that those warnings were empty or didn't really apply to you is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:40 am

We were in Glasgow on behalf of the King, we were following the law of decree after he declared war against Fury and hired mercenaries, so there were no laws in Glasgow that were above the decree of war implemented by your King at the time. I didn't come back to Glasgow for a holiday. I was in Glasgow as apart of the CA in the armies of the Celtic Alliance after leaving England. I am no more English then you are a FreItalian so you can stop using that as an excuse to justify your scapegoating and herd behavior now.

I have being welcomed into Scotland every time I have requested it since the end of the Glasgow Invasion, once even whilst I was still English, so clearly it's not Scottish law. It's a Fury wish because some thick skulls in your family group don't know friend from foe apparently.
If I was an enemy, I wouldn't of come to Glasgow as apart of your CA armies, I would of been an enemy in an enemy army to invade you. I came to Glasgow as an ally with the NNGO, hence the CA.

Your own CA friends have stated this in court as well, yet if you can't tell one ally who is in your county, who else amongst your friends and allies are you going to be quick to have executed?
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:47 am

You're english and doesnt matter if you will repeat it that you're not a hundred of times - it wont convince me otherwise. You never will be our friend, just like your buddies Gambit and Grace wont Wink

Also you perhaps should try to stick to one story and not change it all the time; firstly you told in the court you were in "stateless army", now its "on behalf of king"  Very Happy Though, pretty much all english are pathological liars, so you arent a surprise either.

Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:51 am

That rant is part of the problem.  You don't take responsibility for your part.  You make excuses and justifications and never even have the decency to say what you did was wrong to the people of Glasgow.  Whatever the original intent, you are well aware of what happened to those people.  Not even counting Fury, but Glasgow citizens.  You want to talk about a thick skull, look in a mirror! You know the "king of Scotland" was not recognized so held no authority over Glasgow.

The Queen of Scotland herself told you that you were an enemy.  So you went out and got new friends and now think everyone needs to like you because we like them?  No, we have a lot of respect for NNGO but being their friend does not make you forgiven nor our friend by default.
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:58 am

Roby Lambourne wrote:
We were in Glasgow on behalf of the King, we were following the law of decree after he declared war against Fury and hired mercenaries, so there were no laws in Glasgow that were above the decree of war implemented by your King at the time. I didn't come back to Glasgow for a holiday. I was in Glasgow as apart of the CA in the armies of the Celtic Alliance after leaving England. I am no more English then you are a FreItalian so you can stop using that as an excuse to justify your scapegoating and herd behavior now.

I have being welcomed into Scotland every time I have requested it since the end of the Glasgow Invasion, once even whilst I was still English, so clearly it's not Scottish law. It's a Fury wish because some thick skulls in your family group don't know friend from foe apparently.
If I was an enemy, I wouldn't of come to Glasgow as apart of your CA armies, I would of been an enemy in an enemy army to invade you. I came to Glasgow as an ally with the NNGO, hence the CA.

Your own CA friends have stated this in court as well, yet if you can't tell one ally who is in your county, who else amongst your friends and allies are you going to be quick to have executed?

So why attack Glasgow instead of Fury? Smile
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:08 pm

You only joined the army to get a free lift. I don't remember seeing you fighting your english friends Smile

And as Ninon said, you hopped to the CA army to avoid prosecution from her when she was PP.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Keiran_irvine wrote:
You only joined the army to get a free lift. I don't remember seeing you fighting your english friends Smile

And as Ninon said, you hopped to the CA army to avoid prosecution from her when she was PP.

Surprised he told me he swapped because he couldn't live without my glistening head! are you saying that's all a lie? Sad
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:05 pm

If I joined the CA army just to escape Ninon's possibly arrest of me, I wouldn't of left Kel's army and stayed in Kendal!?

So that theory is pretty daft if that's why people think I stayed in Kendal to join a CA army and travel to Glasgow. I could of left the CA army at any point in time in England or Galloway.

The mercenary army was stateless, it was hired by the King of Scotland to fight against Fury, that is not hard to fathom either. My responsibility was to follow orders of the army to fight hostile armies and to defend the towns from fury if they planed to retake any of the towns from the Frets or the King of Scotland. It was not my job or instruction to kill list people, to put people on trial or to rule any form of government, I was there to fight against armies and then left once that task was completed.

Also I did join for Ahlia's shiny head, for stealing Bella's socks, to star gaze at meteorites with Trinny, and for to be buttah for Bread.
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Why did you fight Glasgow instead of Fury then? Smile
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:16 pm

"Stateless army" with Chester's sanction ? Same army that we just fought in England and it was anything but stateless. Keep going english, you're amusing me more and more with your lies Razz
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:30 pm

Quote :
My responsibility was to follow orders of the army to fight hostile armies and to defend the towns from fury if they planed to retake any of the towns from the Frets or the King of Scotland.

So your army traveling in blockade is your idea of how to target Fury and fight hostiles.  And by defending towns you mean how when your army looted Stirling?

And whatever your "responsibility" was then, you know damn well what really happened and if you can't even show some honour and man up, then I can only continue to see you as the pathetic Englishman you continue show yourself to be.
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:42 pm

You knew very well you weren't welcome in Glasgow. It wasn't for lack of warning. If you could leave the army at any point so why didn't you leave it when you were in Galloway? Surely you can see coming to Glasgow (after all the endless warnings) was a bad and dumb move Smile

You bragged quite a lot about your "work" in glasgow and you expect leniency? Yeah, just no. It doesn't work that way.

And lastly for what you have done, we will send your head in a box as a gift for that "king of Scotland".
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:48 pm

We didn't fight Glasgow. We fought in Glasgow. Anyone who was in an army to defend fury in Glasgow were killed in combat, people joined for different reasons but they joined knowing they would be fighting, honorably, but for a foolish cause acting against the decree of the King whose war was publicly decreed as against Fury, not Glasgow. We met and drank with many Glasgow citizens who supported the actions of the King, the Frets and us mercenaries recruited for the war. Admittedly it was unfortunate the leaders of Fury fled Glasgow leaving mostly innocent people behind as they left with the treasury, but it made sense for them to run considering they were targets after all.

I am proud of the success I had in battle, such as surviving, but not proud of the consequences that befell the people in Glasgow to what we later discovered was witchcraft used by the implemented Monte government.

Quote :
"Stateless army" with Chester's sanction ?

Chester didn't exist by that time, so yes. Emmerscab hired Zorrox and his army for the reason that the army didn't have any existing English prestige. Considering Zorrox's army was private it simplified the matter for those who understand the details of how mercenaries operate to have no associations with England considering we in the army knew even if there was only one solider in that army who was from England, it would still be named 'English' by people in Fury.

What I did know was, it was good fun laughing at everyone in Fury who tried their hardest to associate the stateless mercenary army to England to try and distract the attention away from their fleeing and decisive defeat as a rallying point to find reason to attack England, of course it is impossible to associate a stateless mercenary army to England simply for the fact it wasn't English. It contained a international conglomerate of soldiers in an army hired by a Scottish King.

If that army was used to fight in England now, then that is Zorrox's and England's business, I guess Zorrox doesn't like the CA very much.

An army killing enemy soldiers in a enemy army defending Fury is my idea of how to target Fury. I didn't loot anything, I stabbed a few enemies then drank in a tavern. drunken
I came to Glasgow because I was with the CA, considering the CA armies went to Glasgow, so did I. And considering Glasgow is supposed to be CA territory it made sense it would be a good location for CA soldiers to be.

Quote :
And lastly for what you have done, we will send your head in a box as a gift for that "king of Scotland".

Show my head to the people. It is worth seeing.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Proud yeah ? Good, just gave us excuse to kill you again. After the reset you do have 6(six) days to leave the county. Or we'll have more fun with you  Twisted Evil Your moronic drivel is really amusing, but you will do better in Whithorn - they will indeed love it Smile
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:59 pm

For the record, and probably to your joy, I believe people are intended to live one life. Not many. Meaning once dead, dead is what I shall be. Considering I was looking forward to putting the past where it belongs and working with the CA and moving to live in Ireland, I guess some petty people can't realize that all that supposed havoc and demonic destruction I apparently managed to achieve in Glasgow single handily could of being put to use elsewhere on mutual enemies. But I guess I will just have to be remembered as only ever getting the chance to fight against Fury and the CA and having the opportunity to fight with the CA taken from me before it had chance to develop.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Here you're right: I love emo-quits Very Happy

Last edited by WhiteSnow on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:04 pm

"Many Glasgow citizens"... I like when people use this type of argument when they can't provide any facts to back it up Smile And who were these said "many Glasgow's citizens?"

Ah of course, you didn't fight against Glasgow, just merely helped taking down the council, plunder it into debt and trial any innocents under an oppressive hand. Not to mention the food was scarce and none could travel without being killed on sight. Oh yeah, this surely isn't against Glasgow. -Sarcasm-

Very convenient you "joined" CA when they were backing away to Scotland and battles were over. Very convenient indeed.

If you have such reverence for monarchs why do as one ordered and refuse what another asked? Terra asked you to step up and face the consequences and she is a monarch Smile

Keep saying you are proud Roby. You are just adding wood to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Fury weren't in Glasgow those you killed were peons fighting to defend themselves, so tell me again about how you battled Fury? Smile
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:10 pm

He even saw some Fury armies that people did join  Laughing One was Abc's who was in retreat and none could join, and another was Alessandra's lol, who is neither Fury nor Glaswegian Smile Defenders didnt even have an army, but lets not ruin his crazy dreams anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:39 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
Here you're right: I love emo-quits Very Happy

I am being executed, apparently, not like I have much choice in the option when a Judge who isn't even a part of the case decides to pass sentence before the trial was even completed.

(Please don't think I am quitting over this, I have always said I would leave if I die, I wouldn't want to let you think you got that pleasure)

The names I recall from the people who were happy for us there was Jack Green, Tygorosia (not sure on the spelling) I think these people were located in Arden.

Ah yes, I wrote every kill list, I plundered every town and castle, I put everyone on trial in court without a fair hearing, I sunk all Fury and NNGO ships by looking at them, I laughed as I took all the food from people's tables, I jumped out of bushes and stabbed people who walked on the roads and not forgetting I kidnapped babies and sold them to Spaniards. I sure am a busy and truly terrible person thank you for alerting me to this. And I did all that before breakfast too! A full English breakfast I might add, just to highlight the Englishness I felt at the time in that English army sent by the House of Parliament in case anyone was confused on who sent us.

I joined the CA army after I traveled with Kelster to Kendal. When I was informed there wasn't going to be a battle working with England I left their army and decided there would be more opportunity to fight alongside the CA. I had friends and contacts, some who had being asking me to join for a while, so I accepted their invitations. Sadly there were no more battles to be had in England at the time and walked to Glasgow, though it seemed likely there would be battles in the future, only some morons thought I was a enemy or something and decided they wanted to hang CA soldier rather than allowin me to atone for past actions against CA peoples in war. So instead Fury went and did England's jobs for them. Nice one. Maybe you are English instead!  Shocked 

Before then, I was neutral in the war as it wasn't in my interests to fight for England or the CA in their invasion. Sitting on the sidelines got tedious however so I took the opportunity to rattle some cages back in England considering people in England wanted to sink me more than once after trading with Ireland.

The people I killed in Glasgow were in armies when we came for Fury, as far as I am concerned they were between us and Fury, they died in battle instead of disbanding or leaving. They didn't need to defend Fury, and if they believed we were there to attack Glasgow, then whose fault in Glasgow is that for telling them that lie when people who were told they were defending Glasgow died needlessly?

Defenders was not a reference to those town militia positions, defenders was used on the context of everyone in an army stationed in Glasgow at the time of the war against Fury. Those who were not in armies were not killed by me.

Except for the people I jumped out of the bushes to stab of course and the occasional baby I stole and ate in front of their mothers whilst singing songs of England. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
Cheatley
Serf
Cheatley

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 5:49 pm

The Irish sea was between you and Fury, not peasants. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Scottish Shit   Funny Scottish Shit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny Scottish Shit
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next