AuthorMessage
viery
Citizen
viery

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

To TPB Roric - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:00 pm

because there may be deeper problems there roby, that chap doesnt sound like is well mentally, I do feel sorry for the guy, cant help it, stable people with good coping mechanism dont spew that sort of shit.

A slap may be effective in certain cases but not when the person lives in some fantasy fuelled paranoia.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Gilan wrote:
Laughing  I would do it all again in a second without hesitation.

First of all, Hypno go fuck yourself you foreign trash, you attacked me first bro OOC in your shit attempt at speaking MY language. You deserved everything I said to you and more imo. Oh did I get some of that french wrong I copied and pasted after googling french insults? Oh no. Wait, how many countries speak French? And how many countries speak english or speak it as a required second language? K.

Maripose deserved it too, I'll never apologize for what I said to you, if you don't wanna get flamed don't RP your character as a cold cunt. "Our characters never met IRP" quote from her earlier in this thread, then if they didn't meet, don't come in when Roric makes a blanket statement about KoW and get your panties in a wad. Because clearly my panties can wad up bigger.

I'll reply vaguely to some of the comments in this thread I remember:

Someone said something about karma will get me? I don't believe in karma, so I'm sorry if you do.

"He's lost all respect from me" All I have to say is Laughing

"He has great RPs why did he do this" (general comments from most) yeah and guess who ever RPed with me? Barely anyone, few people I actually enjoyed RPing with were Ninon, Ahlia, Trin, etc. (I loved RPing with Ninon actually, she was one of the few who had it together to remember the little details from post to post). No one wants to RP anymore they just wanna sit and argue and throw backhanded insults around all day in threads that get to 20 pages long of stupid people arguing stupid details over a stupid game.

"This makes me sick/one of the worst things I've ever seen" clearly you have not treaded deeply enough on the internet.

This game has become more and more restricting in the sense that no one gives a shit how well you RP. No one wants to RP like they did, the population on the English side of the game is like 1/3 of what it used to be. All these people after the fact saying I had awesome RP skills and yet I never got a single fucking mail to join in my ORPs. I'm a damn good writer and I liked to write and this was a great place to practice that medium. I enjoyed RPing by myself and did so often, I'm not sour that people never mailed me about my RPs. I frequently got enough praise to subside any sort of ego I have about my writing skills. What bugs me is that no one else wanted to RP in general, compared to how it used to be.

THIS GAME HAS GONE TO SHIT. You are paying for shit in this game that will not affect your RL and this game won't even be around in 5 years. Thats not even what bugs me, I pay for money for video games, you can spend your money IRL how you want. What pisses me off is, the game used to be so basic we all remember that yellow and off white background with little pictures or scenery. That is what made this game awesome tho is that we had to RP with little to go off of. That is what made me want to contribute to the game and spend money on the game, it was more like a sandbox.

When they added in houses and more detailed pictures of the villages and now you can buy stuff to put in your town, that is when the creativity died and when the admins started telling us how to play.

It all came down to IRL I was helping a friend with relationship advice, he got back together with his girlfriend from high school and I told him something like: "Just because you had good memories with her doesn't necessarily mean its what you need in your life at the moment".

The question on everyones mind: Why did I chose to go out this way? Because fuck you thats why.

Lo Smile I can agree with you that both of hypno/maripose characters ig/ic are total morons, but why care who they're in rl ? I personally dont. Want to troll them, thats ok, again its easibly done without any reference to their rl.
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Quote :
because there may be deeper problems there roby, that chap doesnt sound like is well mentally, I do feel sorry for the guy, cant help it, stable people with good coping mechanism dont spew that sort of shit.

A slap may be effective in certain cases but not when the person lives in some fantasy fuelled paranoia.

Then the guy must need the Samaritans: http://www.samaritans.org/

In the NNGO forums, it's the desire for him to be slapped. With a chair.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:08 pm

Gilan/Roric, grow the fuck up.

I'm not sure how you hid your intolerant attitude from us all this time, but I'm not a psychotherapist.

I'm still in a state of shock, that someone I considered a friend could actually be so ignorant and hateful.

That's the internet for you I guess.

I wish you well in life Gilan. Next time I see a trailer park I'll think of you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Reading back my post, just want to make sure the implication isn't lost:

GTFO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 12:35 am

cheers 
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:38 am

Wow, what a douche.
Back to top Go down
Dunmharfora
Serf
Dunmharfora

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:45 pm

I just read through all this and honestly I enjoy a good tongue lashing from people and enjoy giving one back in turn but jeezus man that is some messed up shit. It's one thing to make a ribald joke filled with the worst mankind is capable of but the raucous bullshit coming from that man's mouth was not in good fun obviously; xenophobia, misogyny and sexual abuse said in what seemed to be sincerity which gives us a purview of the man's personality. That man needs to be the special guest of a vicious boot party. A humble experience getting a boot or ten to the head; I know from experience and learned humility from it as well. TPB Mari, I'm sorry you had to put up with that kind of garbage.

Just to be clear; I am not personally threatening violence against TPB Roric I'm just saying he needs to learn some tolerance and humility.
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Yes, but he did state .....

"Barely anyone, few people I actually enjoyed RPing with were Ninon, Ahlia, Trin, etc. (I loved RPing with Ninon actually, she was one of the few who had it together to remember the little details from post to post)."

Which is true. I'm awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

To TPB Roric
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: Ireland :: Irish OOC-
Jump to: