AuthorMessage
TheMightyTrooper
Commoner
TheMightyTrooper

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself Empty
PostSubject: Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself   Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:18 pm

Hey, so there's a rightly silly RP me and Elizza have going on in the Glen that a few of you may have seen, and Meerkat edited my latest post claiming that, "Talking about sitting on faces is too sexual for the forums." (There were two mentions of David having a facesitting fetish, both were very light, if you're interested here's the original post)

Spoiler:

Oddly he decided to only remove one of the two mentions of facesitting. At this point I'm a bit upset with him. I mentioned a fetish, but I've been dropping weird shit that David is into everywhere. I have talked about making love to goats, and that's fine, but when I talk about somebody putting their but on David's face that's crossing a line?

Normally I would take this and just go on, but Meerkat really likes editing the tiniest mentions of anything inappropriate out of my posts and none of the other mods do it, because I make sure to be as indirect as possible. I use a euphemism for everything, and Meerkat is the only person that has a problem with this.

Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself Meerkat2_zps5097d480

For the last year I have only received five messages from moderators about my content on the forums, four from Meerkat, and one from Penguin. Want to know what Penguin's was about? People talking OOC in an RP thread I created ages ago and have since abandoned. He was informing me that my thread was being cleaned.

Meerkat is the only moderator that ever has a problem with my posts. So I'm wondering where I can find which forums he doesn't moderate so I can get the Odd Couple and another RP of mine he moderates moved to somewhere that's none of his business.

Thanks for listening to my rant and hopefully thank you for any information on where is safe from this stupid mod <3

Oh, and Meerkat doesn't need to go and fuck himself like the title says, I just like being able to fucking curse in a forum.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself   Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Hey, is it ok if I move this thread to the RK section? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
TheMightyTrooper
Commoner
TheMightyTrooper

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself   Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Sure thang
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself   Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 4:56 pm

TBH, the whole thing's a bit sexual Laughing just a bit ^^ and didn't see any 'euphemism' used to indirectly compare the 'face sitting' LOL! just saying...Razz

Honestly it just depends on the game and the Mod. Some things may come off more crude to someone than for the next person. I've had experience with both being overly moderated as a player (not just rk, was banned once for using 'lmao' Rolling Eyes ) and scorned as a mod, although was always about the fine line of ooc related posts, stupid bullshit. Personally, I don't like anyone touching my rp posts, period. Prefer to be sent a message and edit myself for 'approval'. Which also let's me know what kind of mod/person I'm dealing with on the flip side. Whether they're just being a snotty prick or genuinely concerned about the content and the direction of a thread for better or worse.

Have to say tho, over the years moderation in the english realms on rk has gotten more laid back compared to what they used to be and way better than most other games, but there is the occasional mod that gets out of hand.

If at any time you feel you're being singled out remember that you can go above a mod's head to their mod and so on. Sometimes it helps getting more than one opinion from the flip side. It's really up to you and how you feel about it.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself   Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 8:22 pm

When I first read your post (here), I thought you said fence sitting.  >.<
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself   Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 11:02 am

Luckily I never post on the forums anymore so I don't have to deal with that shit. Very Happy

Though, once upon a time, I remember being chronically banned from SK forums >> I assume it's just old people being old.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself   Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:15 pm

TBH, when I was a Mod on RK, I would have asked for an edit regarding the face sitting - it is too explicit for RK forums.  A lot of mods may appear prudish but you may find that they are only trying their best to keep the PG 13 aspect of the RK forums in hand, even if they are capable of writing quite racy prose themselves.  For example, you would be very surprised to see how naughty {Badger} can be Razz

Also if you are posting in RK General (so London Commons, religious forums, Glen or Weald) then {Meerkat} is Head Mod and will be the one most likely to spot when you happen to slip over that very fine line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself   Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself Empty

Back to top Go down

Meerkat Can Go Fuck Himself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: All Nations / RK General :: RK Misc-
Jump to: