A vice-Chambellan from Brittany

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne-Solenn wolback
Serf
Anne-Solenn wolback

A vice-Chambellan from Brittany Empty
PostSubject: A vice-Chambellan from Brittany   A vice-Chambellan from Brittany EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:13 am

Greetings, I'm Anne-Solenn Wolback, the Vice-Chambellan of Brittany. I've come on an urgent mission.
Is there anyone who I might speak to? Brittany is at war against Pit de Guérande and Monsieurpatate,
Who have turned against their own government and declared two of our towns independant: Brest and Tréguier.
Brest was taken last night, but Pit fled on his boat and, helped by Tanissa, a vassal of Patate, and the Fretalians,
will attack Vannes and other Breton ports in a near future. Against Pit and Patate we may win, but the Frets
are too many and Pit controls 90% of our fleet so we have no chance to defeat him and his allies in a naval battle.
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: A vice-Chambellan from Brittany   A vice-Chambellan from Brittany EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:06 pm

I have no interest in saving you from your own stupidity. You let a traitor like Pit come back home when we all warned you it would backfire AND you gave him 90% of your navy and now you're surprised when he betrays you again?

I can't speak for the others but I don't think anyone here is interested in bailing you out. You deserve whatever happens.

We, including myself, helped Brittany in the PA royalist war with the explicit agreement from the Grand Duke of both alliance and payment. Yet when England attacked us where was Brittany? On the side of our enemies helping blockade our ports. Perhaps we should send a message to Pit and arrange to help him out to return that "favor"?

Last edited by Motherlucka on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anne-Solenn wolback
Serf
Anne-Solenn wolback

PostSubject: Re: A vice-Chambellan from Brittany   A vice-Chambellan from Brittany EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:14 pm

Thanks for the answer, even though it isn't what I was expecting. It was Patate who called Pit back, and now he has joined him in the revolt. We, Bretons, are paying for Patate's madness.
Back to top Go down
Springtime
Noble
Springtime

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: A vice-Chambellan from Brittany   A vice-Chambellan from Brittany EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:19 pm

Hello, I'm Spring.., Chancellor of Laighean and the Laighean representative to the Celtic Alliance. We once were also attacked, and asked Bretagne for help, what we got initially was minor aide (one Battle cog and less than a dozen soldiers). Later Bretagne betrayed us and joined with England to attack us at sea and set up a blockade. Sad

After Bretagne helped England blockade Ireland, and sunk all of our merchant ships, raising our ports, why would we help you now?  Bretagne not only failed to help the CA, but betrayed us, in our hour of need.  In talks since then, Bretagne has refused to even apologize for what was done, but even that wouldn't have been enough, because your Battle carracks, along the Pit51 and the English sunk about 20-30K worth of ships in Irish waters/ports.  

I feel badly for the people who will be harmed, but sadly, we have no vital interest in helping Bretagne, who betrayed the trust we once gave them.  Good luck in your civil war, but Laighean won't get involved.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: A vice-Chambellan from Brittany   A vice-Chambellan from Brittany EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:20 pm

Please note that Motherlucka does not speak for us here in the NNGO.

you are looking for Anto_capone or Roxxane.

Though if we decide to help, it most likely won't be cheap Wink
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: A vice-Chambellan from Brittany   A vice-Chambellan from Brittany EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:29 pm

Yeah this is just my personal opinion and that is why I'm being blunt. I have 0 interest in involving myself and my crew in Brittany's problems.
Back to top Go down
Anne-Solenn wolback
Serf
Anne-Solenn wolback

PostSubject: Re: A vice-Chambellan from Brittany   A vice-Chambellan from Brittany EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:33 pm

Thanks for your answer Spring, but you must keep in mind that governments change and the people who betrayed you are not the same as the people fighting Pit and Patate.

ahlia, thank you for the information, i'll be wainting for Roxxane or Anto_capone then. May I add that I know that nothing comes free in this world? Smile

A nod towards Motherlucka.

I quite understand your point.
Back to top Go down
Springtime
Noble
Springtime

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: A vice-Chambellan from Brittany   A vice-Chambellan from Brittany EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 2:01 pm

I still see no reason to put Laighean resources and people at risk. If the Bretagne government can change one way today, it can change back tomorrow. An ally must be trustworthy AND reliable over time. Bretagne had their chance to join the CA at our founding. You decided not to, then later betrayed us all. Now you must deal with your own wars, without our help. At least we are not helping those attacking you, as Bretagne did to us.
Back to top Go down
Anne-Solenn wolback
Serf
Anne-Solenn wolback

PostSubject: Re: A vice-Chambellan from Brittany   A vice-Chambellan from Brittany EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:17 pm

Well, I see I won't be able to convince you, Spring, and I respect your opinion. But Brittany is being ruined by a gang of stupid, useless and arrogant fools, who only want power and privileges for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vice-Chambellan from Brittany   A vice-Chambellan from Brittany Empty

Back to top Go down

A vice-Chambellan from Brittany
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: Guest Section :: Open-
Jump to: