Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence

Go down 
+3
Dee_Snider
TheMightyTrooper
Helter Skelter
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: None

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 5:40 am

I do indeed plan to start a new character. I have plans and these plans are meant to challenge me mostly, but I have no doubt they will challenge any player who tries to interact with him. If you pay any attention to England, because frankly that's where most of the RP is in the English speaking world, then you will see a brute without the ability of speech come into play. I plan to play this role to the point of not answering IC mails, because he won't be able to read or write. OOC mails, as much as I detest them, will be answered by the player of course, but in my own smart ass, devil may care way.

I am quite excited by this new avenue I plan to take; one for the RP, of course, but also, a guilty pleasure of mine, the frustration it may cause. I try to be nice, but in the end I'm a dick. I do care, I promise, but I like to give myself and the world around me a challenge, mostly myself where the challenge is concerned.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 11:42 pm

That actually sounds quite fun to me. Difficult to stay true, but not impossible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Helter Skelter
Commoner
Helter Skelter

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Indeed it would be difficult to stay true, however, I have Babel to vent my OOC numbskullery therefore making it, for me at least, easier to stay true to the role.

I'm a misanthrope by nature which will make it all the more easier to stay true to the role. The difference between me and my mute illeterate? He'll be a kind and caring soul with the desire to help and be friendly, however, without the social skills to do so appropriately, creating much frustration and, more importantly, interesting dynamincs via storytelling.

I'm a firm believer in in character drama and strife, giving my characters a hard time more so than other players. Basically, I put my characters through such inner turmoil that I could be construed as a sadist where my creations are concerned, however, when the drama reaches others who are willing to participate, that's where the real fun begins.

The only place I prefer OOC interactions is such off sites as this, sans bullying and excessive shit talking, and Babel, where I am often helpful to new players but more often a nusiance and smartass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence    RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RK Memes and Other Nonsensical Nonsence
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: All Nations / RK General :: RK Misc-
Jump to: