Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Games to Replace RK - Reviews

Go down 
+24
Toasti Jen
The Dark Knight
ArcaneJill
Rareit
Beth
Zogdor
Terrasophia
Diragon
Neptunuk
TheMightyTrooper
James
Selyna
viery
Francesca.
Silenus
Minority01
Bekah
Achilles_
Aidan
Dee_Snider
HELGENATOR
ahlia
Trinity
anto_capone
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:27 pm

Meh, just not sure an MMO is the answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Rareit
Commoner
Rareit

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:21 am

I can understand the uncertainly. Only reason I recommend WoW now is because(despite being a fan boy) it has a built in guild system. There is also a way to play for free now by making gold in game. There is a huge roleplaying community which I know most all RK players can enjoy, plus unlike RK it doesn't die. The player base expands and contracts but the new expac comes in august 30th and the game is going to explode. But thats just me throwing in my pitiful two cents worth. Sorry to suggest something that doesn't agree wit hthe first thing(though if I may SWTOR is also a quite enjoyable game and its a free to play game with excellent features and unlikely to die anytime soon. Excellent story content and fun)

Plus if I might add a good gaming community might be just what nngo needs to pump some life back into it. I have a lot of fond memories of you guys from a time in my life where there wasn't many fond memories(just a lot of dark ones) to be had so it'd be nice to see NNGO reinvigorated with new gaming community being added to it.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 2:02 pm

I would love to get back into DDO but with the little one right now I'm lucky if I can get 20 minutes of gaming time in a day. Maybe eventually when she's a bit older.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:11 pm

Same here Jill! Soon as I know I'll have the time I'll be back at it, and wouldn't mind giving Wow a go either Rare! Little bit if sleep wouldn't hurt either, hehe ;P
Back to top Go down
The Dark Knight
Serf
The Dark Knight

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 6:52 am

If you are looking for a good game to replace RK - why don't you try this?

http://www.pardus.at

It takes me 10 times less time to play it then RK and i have about 10 times more fun playing it then RK.
It totally replaced RK for me and is now my most favorite game.

Shadow syndicate, slave & drug trade, alliances & factions, space battles (against players, buildings, star bases or even faction wars) are just a small part of what you can find there.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:30 pm

I will check it out, thanks man Smile
Back to top Go down
James
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:36 pm

The Dark Knight wrote:
If you are looking for a good game to replace RK - why don't you try this?

http://www.pardus.at

It takes me 10 times less time to play it then RK and i have about 10 times more fun playing it then RK.
It totally replaced RK for me and is now my most favorite game.

Shadow syndicate, slave & drug trade, alliances & factions, space battles (against players, buildings, star bases or even faction wars) are just a small part of what you can find there.

I started on the Artemis server
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Has anyone tried this game? There are mixed reviews.

http://www.drakensang.com/

How is that Pardus game? Still playing?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 4:38 pm

Also what about some of these free MMOs? I think the star wars one is FTP as well as Neverwinter?

Even Elder Scrolls online is less than $10.

I kinda miss DDO but so many of you never got into that one lol
Back to top Go down
Minority01
Commoner
Minority01

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:05 pm

I liked DDO, but I got kinda bored of it rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 6:41 pm

I got a new gaming PC for christmas, so I can actually play large games now XD I miss y'all, so if anything is ever decided on, I look forward to joining!
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 7:12 pm

If you play any multiplayer games on steam, and if I have the same game, we could team up.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:
I got a new gaming PC for christmas, so I can actually play large games now XD I miss y'all, so if anything is ever decided on, I look forward to joining!

Nice! Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Commoner
Darkness

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 11:39 pm

I used to do the DDO thing, then lost computer. Now that I have a computer that can play it again, all my characters were kicked out. I did track Anto down on steam

Last edited by Darkness on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:29 am

Bekah wrote:
If you play any multiplayer games on steam, and if I have the same game, we could team up.

I've been playing Fate like crazy Laughing I get this super new computer and play some old crap game lmao!

But yes! Are we friends on Steam? My user name is Hertiara.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 7:35 pm

we are steam friends, my handle is tashlan
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:44 pm

We're still on DDO, but they recently put up an option to transfer characters between worlds, so I went ahead and transferred my main from Khyber (she'd be kicked from the guild anyway) to Ghallanda with my others. I'd be interested in joining up on Steam for something now, I finally started a new account (same old user name).
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:36 pm

Rareit wrote:
I can understand the uncertainly. Only reason I recommend WoW now is because(despite being a fan boy) it has a built in guild system. There is also a way to play for free now by making gold in game. There is a huge roleplaying community which I know most all RK players can enjoy, plus unlike RK it doesn't die. The player base expands and contracts but the new expac comes in august 30th and the game is going to explode. But thats just me throwing in my pitiful two cents worth. Sorry to suggest something that doesn't agree wit hthe first thing(though if I may SWTOR is also a quite enjoyable game and its a free to play game with excellent features and unlikely to die anytime soon. Excellent story content and fun)

Plus if I might add a good gaming community might be just what nngo needs to pump some life back into it. I have a lot of fond memories of you guys from a time in my life where there wasn't many fond memories(just a lot of dark ones) to be had so it'd be nice to see NNGO reinvigorated with new gaming community being added to it.

So, my metamorphosis into a true nerd is nearly complete, as with this new gaming PC I've gotten into WoW. I only have one character right now. Rareit, what server are you on, is your guild on? My account name is hertiara (I think?). I have been meaning to create a new character and would like to do so with the intent on joining a guild and getting more into the RP aspect...something I haven't done yet. Been busy smashing shit and leveling. XD
Back to top Go down
Rareit
Commoner
Rareit

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 6:37 pm

You want Wyrmrest Accord for excellent Roleplay the community there is simply perfectly geared for roleplay. Avoid Moonguard its a hub for ERP and they are less serious about it because of that. I'll message you my battletag!
Back to top Go down
jaqk
Noble
jaqk

Character sheet
DDO character: Druid???

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 8:22 pm

IMy kids have me looking at ArchAge. Not bad. Free to play and very muich like EQ.
Back to top Go down
fhead
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 6:26 pm

Check out Battlemaster.org

Text based with very little graphics except for maps, browser based, 2 turns a day. Missing a few days of turns won't cause you to die. All free, no tokens, no ads, no paying for anything. Medieval feudal setting with some light fantasy elements, RP is all done in game. You play as a noble house/family and control multiple characters that age and die, there is also a commoner class.

The battle system is pretty neat. You lead troops in battle, either infantry, archers, or cavalry. Troop leaders set their formation, disposition, bad place within the army battle order. It takes cooperation and teamwork. Realms, the basic teams of BM, are player created, destroyed, and revolted, with various gov't types. Realms vary in culture, some are military oriented, or very RP focused, or wacky. Like RK, you get out what you put into it.

I played for a couple years but quit when I also gave up RK about 5 years ago. Pirokiller and Giantabc played it too back then, tho I don't know where those fuckers are now? Me and Piro got kicked out of our first realm, hehe.

I'm the Marcomanni family in game. I've only been back a month there, and only now I'm getting a fair feel for the lay of the land and what moves may be possible. Anyhow, I can tell where to find me in game if any of you all decide to play and want to join forces.

And nice seeing all the gang, long time no see!
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 2:42 am

Hey bro, apparently there is another game made by the same team or something called Might and Fealty:

http://mightandfealty.com/en/

Let me know what any of you think of it, it looks pretty ambitious but the admins are pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:57 pm

I’m going to try it
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 1:03 am

I'm in Shadowmere.

Pretty boring but for some reason I keep going with it.

Can't get any metal on this island, so not too much to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 5:02 pm

yea i already quit lol, let me know if it gets interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games to Replace RK - Reviews   Games to Replace RK - Reviews - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next