Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pindusa
Serf

Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic    Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 4:17 am

Greetings to everyone.

I am Sir Pindusa Auditore Jugovic from Tortosa, Kingdom of Catalonia. I am the knight of Rossellon's county, old seneschal of Almogaver's armies, ex Judge and public prosecutor and Capitan of the Catalan Armies. I also have experience in international orders, member of the council from the Easter organization, Annunaki.

I am presenting to you as the new catalan ambassador in order to open and move forward the policies and diplomacies from our kingdoms and try to find a productivity relationship between us.

Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic    Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 2:35 pm

Hello to you and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Pindusa
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic    Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 3:39 am

thanks miss Bekah,

Please could you be so kind to indicate me if there is any room or the name of your king or someone with who I can discuss about diplomatic matters?
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic    Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 1:53 pm

The Queen of Ireland is Hespera.  If you want diplomacy with Cuige Chonnacht, this is the place to ask. We do not follow the Monarch and never have.
Back to top Go down
Pindusa
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic    Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 2:14 am

Excuse me lady Bekah, I am really not yet much into the irish politics, but that's way I am here. Ad yes, I'll be more than glad to talk and iniciate diplomacy with the Cuige Chonnacht. Could you please be so kind to indicate me with who can I address for Cuige Chonnacht?
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic    Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 4:30 pm

Hey...we're bored. Could you declare war on us?
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Pindusa
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic    Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 12:41 am

Hi Roxxane,

If what you are searching for is some action in that case I may have the solution to your boringness, we are already in a war against the Italo-Albanian Organization the White lions which are in Valencia. So you are more than welcome to participate as our Allies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic    Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic  Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of new catalan ambassador Pindusa Auditore Jugovic
Page 1 of 1