Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
meerclaw
Citizen
meerclaw

Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland   Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 9:05 am

Meerclaw had been shown the way to the Embassy by his collaborator Sowilo ; mesmerized by the strange aspect of the place, he was trying to find her, as well as the ambassador of Chonnacht, a man named Devlin. He had heard some frightening stories about NNGO, so he waited anxiously, all senses alert, and trying to look detached...
Back to top Go down
Sowilo
Commoner
Sowilo

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland   Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Sowilo was happy to see that Sir Capone had the doors opened very fast for her BIG BOSS.

(That's the way hanhanhanhan I like it hanhanhanhan! Smile )

She was told of his arrival so she rushed to be the first to welcome him.

Welcome Your Excellency! I'm so glad you've been able to find the Embassy so easily. Take a seat and make yourself confurtable. You seem a bit stressed. Must be the long trip. Isn't it?

She paused and continued...

I'm sure my homologue Devin will arrive soon so you two will be able to meet. He's a great bard by the way.

One other thing, Your Excellency. Sir Capone sent me a letter in which he invites us in a more private room so we can discuss important matters. He will probably come to show us the way.

On a small table aside, a bottle of whisky was waiting for them. While Meerclaw sat, she opened up the bottle and pourred some in two glasses. She presented one to Meerclaw and said:

May this opputunity be used to draw a lucrative and long lasting cooperation between Britanny and Connaught! Slainte milord!
Back to top Go down
Devin
Citizen
Devin

Location : in a nice cabin bored out of my mind happy to be alive

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland   Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Devin enters the room in his normal homely cloths, he turns to the guest and gives a half waist bow before sitting down.

Hello Sowilo it is good to see you again. who is this that you brought with you?

Devin Looks to the new guest with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sowilo
Commoner
Sowilo

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland   Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:36 pm

Sowilo smiled when she saw her Irish homologue make his entry.

Glad to see you again Devin.

She putted her glass aside and continued...

It is a great pleasure for me to introduce you to Your Excellency Lord Meerclaw de Monfort, Britanny's Consul for Ireland. Milords...

Back to top Go down
Devin
Citizen
Devin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland   Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Consul for Ireland?

Devin Stands up and offers Meerclaw a handshake.

Sir. Merrclaw i am Devin d'Ursel Chancellor of Chonnocht, pleasure to meet you
Back to top Go down
meerclaw
Citizen
meerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland   Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Meerclaw shakes happily the given hand

The pleasure is for me, Sir Devin. Like my associate, I hope this meeting inaugurates a friendly and profitable cooperation, and I won't miss visiting Connaugh, next time I cross the sea.

Turning to Sowilo :

Thank you very much. I'll meet Sir Capone at his best convenience, in the place he'll judge the best.

That said, he lifted his glass of whisky :

To Ireland !

Back to top Go down
Devin
Citizen
Devin

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland   Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Serves himself a glass..

To Chonnaugh!!!
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland   Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Greetings, respected delegates of Bretagne! Smile

We hope that once you are comfortable, you can make your way to our private chambers where we may further discuss recent events in confidence.

Thank you so much for your attendance, if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Sowilo
Commoner
Sowilo

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland   Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Quote :
Thank you so much for your attendance, if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask!

Loads of whisky? Very Happy Laughing

BTW do you have any producing distilleries in CC? I already have clients so...
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland   Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Not many at the moment, unfortunately. That will change soon as our ports are complete and no longer need the 20+ blacksmiths ect. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland   Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of Meerclaw de Montfort, Consul of Bretagne in Ireland
Page 1 of 1