Bekah
anto_capone
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Fulco
Commoner

Other Games Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm

fhead wrote:
its only like rk for its slow pace compared to all the other clickfest wargames out there that ive tried and didnt care for, and for its rp element. i never played any muds, this may be one, i dunno, but there are no dungeon missions or things like that. its like a 10 year old game, only recently did they add forums, and theres no chat in game. the only thing to pay real money for is a one time donation thing that gets you an extra character slot, but there are restrictions on how many toons you can have per island and so it doesnt give an adavantage in gameplay.

You have IRC for the game, too bad that always the same 40 people are on it though, really could use some more people to chat Wink

And yes, I play the game as well, been doing so for about 2 years now. The beauty of the game is that anything is possible, once you have a great idea, people will follow and help you. Curious though, why Madina? It's a miracle that realm is still alive Wink
Back to top Go down
fhead
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:45 am

irc wont install, i only been playing with ig coms, it is hard that way. have nobody to talk with about it, im all on my own so far and its taken me this long to begin to figure some ideas how i might play the game my way.

madina because it was small, easier to move up i thot, and i didnt know it was supposed to be dead, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:47 am

Have you tried using Chatzilla? I haven't used IRC in a long time but I recall Chatzilla being very easy to configure.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/chatzilla/
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Giving this game a whirl.

http://www.the-west.net

In the wild west. Can duel other players, do various jobs, can join a group that has their own town or start your own town. Only tried it maybe a day now, so still doing beginner quests. But ya can take up several jobs to do one after the other, then come back hours later to turn them in.
Back to top Go down
Goblindad
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 am

Give it a week... the west is a snooze-fest after a few days.

Try LoL instead. Razz
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 am

LoL is like playing DoTA all over again... cool game, but omg it gets so boring after a while :/
Back to top Go down
Goblindad
Squire
Goblindad

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:21 am

Other Games Thread - Page 8 Cad-20110520-ae447
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:26 am

LOL. I'm rolling a priest in Forsaken World and that comic reminds me of this assassin class that got all bitchy at me because the tank died. He didn't die, he disconnected. Razz

Anyway, yeah, the other day I uninstalled most of the games I haven't played in a few months to make harddrive space and taking a looonngg break from Farmville. Figure I'll try to focus on my FF7 and FW for now, so I dont lose my ever lovin mind. Wink So yeah, forget the west. Besides, Ed's rolling a few characters on FW too so we might party. It's more fun when people actually want to play with me! Razz
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:43 pm

Goblindad wrote:
Give it a week... the west is a snooze-fest after a few days.

Try LoL instead. Razz

Sadly, agreed. I played The West a while back. It starts good, plus I love old west as a theme (and to study study) but it just gets mega boring. Again, sadly. I so wanted it to be fun.

I am playing Sims Medieval. It is actually really fun! Different from regular sims, which I like. With regular sims, I like to just build my house, then quit playing.
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Toasti Link please? Razz
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:35 pm

The west is pretty cool. I played on like 5 worlds in my online gaming peek ( used to play 20+ games online) and I played right up until forts were introduced (coincidental) and i was like a lvl 20 and I owned everyone in mah way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Sims Medieval is a game to buy. (or, don your pirate hat and download it. Where- not sure. I would NEVER do that! Wink Laughing {the fella did for me}). So, no link for it!

The West-- Elois first mentioned it one page back. Lemme grab it. http://www.the-west.net/
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 pm

I realised why i stopped playing was cause i got bored.. well this chat was fun.

Pretty sure I got to lvl 40 actually, always jealous of the lvl 70's
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:18 pm

toastini wrote:
Sims Medieval is a game to buy. (or, don your pirate hat and download it. Where- not sure. I would NEVER do that! Wink Laughing {the fella did for me}). So, no link for it!
[/url]

Is it an on-line one or like the other sims games? I love sims Razz
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:41 pm

It is not online. The only downside to the game! Would be super awesome if it was online, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:57 pm

So you can pillage me settlement? I think not!
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:22 pm

I have Sims 3 and was going to play it again, making more RK characters to smack BJB. Razz But with the latest update patch, it doesnt want to work for me. I can go into create mode just fine but I cant play. Dunno what it's conflicting with.
Back to top Go down
Devin
Citizen
Devin

Location : in a nice cabin bored out of my mind happy to be alive

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:27 pm

ok here is what im playing

all three mortal kombats for ps2
a game called wrestling spirit.
harvist moon for ps2
resedent evil outbrake.
still bored to be honest. cause that leaves the evening when im tired out from all those and dont want to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
King of the Incinerator!
Zakku

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:28 pm

lol I used to play the west was around 80+ then just stopped playing it because it got too tedious. I really dont play any online browser games anymore there is just not enough substance to them...
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Oh and I rage quit Forsaken World today but gonna play again. I ran an instance twice. First time, we beat two bosses and had to quit because the tanks disappeared. Then we got up to the third area and the group said we'd kill the shadow priests after the boss. We were all getting stuck from servr lag or something so we all got wiped. The monsters we kill dont respawn if we resurrect in the instance, so we went back to where the boss was and killed him, then I spent 10 minutes waiting for my party to stop talking and victory dancing, which is where we were all kicked out of the instance. So now I gotta run the whole shit over again, just to kill 7 shadow mobs. Mad I wasted so much mana potions. Mad
Back to top Go down
Zakku
King of the Incinerator!
Zakku

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:36 pm

lol rage quitting is fun!
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:41 pm

One thing I hate about Vindictus is that you cant kick people out of your party once the ship has sailed towards each instance. So a lot of times, players will just stand at the front of an instance and leech all the experience. But what's fun is if they're close enough to where the boss is, we'll just aggro the boss towards them and have them killed. cheers
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:41 pm

I got bored with the west really quickly to be honest - some folks like it, but I am not a clicky kinda gal lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diragon
Citizen
Diragon

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:43 am

I'm guessing Forsaken World is like Perfect World, and the other free-to-play WoW knock offs?
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:26 pm

I guess WoW is free to play for the first 20 levels now.

On LOTRO at the moment- was on DDO awhile ago- think I still have Dee and Anto on a friends list from when we first started playing, but I didn't stay on Khyber- switched to Ghallanda.

For Sims medieval, I bought it and then stopped playing because the damn thing was buggy. I guess it's worth checking out to see if the newer patches actually did something.

In general though, I can't seem to keep up with more than 1 game at a time, RK included. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Games Thread   Other Games Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Games Thread
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next