Ailig
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ailig
Commoner

medieval europe Empty
PostSubject: medieval europe   medieval europe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:30 pm

hello everyone,

just yesterday i found new online game called medieval europe, it is still in beta version, but pelase try it, naybe it will become a great game oneday. here is the link www.medieval-europe.eu cheers
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

medieval europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: medieval europe   medieval europe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 pm

I played it and didn't take to it, but I hope you have more fun than I did. I guess I found it too full of the same kind of things I hate most about RK lol.
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Commoner

medieval europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: medieval europe   medieval europe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:57 pm

well, i will give it a shot Smile im just tired of Rk bulshit, but want to play something similar to RK Smile
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

medieval europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: medieval europe   medieval europe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Understand completely, good luck with it! I've tried a few others similar to rk but eh...one's enough for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Edrahil
Commoner
Edrahil

Character sheet
DDO character:

medieval europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: medieval europe   medieval europe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:02 pm

I'll try it out. Looks like it has a lot more character development and warfare features than RK.

I also noticed that it's in beta stage and has a low population. The kingdom with the most citizens is England at 68, while most average between 20-30 citizens. And you can pick pretty much any important realm from that time.

So... I'm just thinking, any others interested in grouping up, taking up a random uninhabited kingdom and making it NNGO paradise?
Razz
Back to top Go down
viery
Citizen
viery

Character sheet
DDO character:

medieval europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: medieval europe   medieval europe EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:52 pm

ive started in scotland but if it doesnt improve the layout and the graphics in general and they make it more user friendly i wont be staying there much longer.

i agree with edrahil, it seems to have more warfare features.

Im in for a group edra, if i stick around that is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kazimi
Citizen
Kazimi

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

medieval europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: medieval europe   medieval europe EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:32 am

Quote :
Some other users are using your same IP address, you can't access the game. Please contact support as support.medieval-europe.eu.

This is the first time I signed up for this game, or did someone hack my pc to use my IP adress Shocked
Back to top Go down
Fitz_
Squire
Fitz_

medieval europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: medieval europe   medieval europe EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:43 am

Aside from when you first create your character, do you know when attributes such as strength can be increased?
Back to top Go down
Edrahil
Commoner
Edrahil

Character sheet
DDO character:

medieval europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: medieval europe   medieval europe EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:00 pm

There's a training grounds building that allows to train combat skills (strength, dexerity and constitution), and I believe there's an academy or university of sorts where you can increase intelligence. Dont know about charisma.

But as far as I noticed, they may not be available everywhere. The people of that particular region would need to build the training grounds or academy first before they can use them. In Lothian (Scotland) we do have training grounds, but I havent seen any place to increase int or cha.
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Commoner

medieval europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: medieval europe   medieval europe EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Kazimi wrote:
Quote :
Some other users are using your same IP address, you can't access the game. Please contact support as support.medieval-europe.eu.

This is the first time I signed up for this game, or did someone hack my pc to use my IP adress Shocked

same thing happened to me aswell, just contack admins and they will sort it out your problem. btw, you can have only one character per IP, so atleast there are no clones in that game, that is good
Back to top Go down
Ailig
Commoner

medieval europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: medieval europe   medieval europe EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Edrahil wrote:
There's a training grounds building that allows to train combat skills (strength, dexerity and constitution), and I believe there's an academy or university of sorts where you can increase intelligence. Dont know about charisma.

But as far as I noticed, they may not be available everywhere. The people of that particular region would need to build the training grounds or academy first before they can use them. In Lothian (Scotland) we do have training grounds, but I havent seen any place to increase int or cha.

first we have to build uni to be able to study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

medieval europe Empty
PostSubject: Re: medieval europe   medieval europe Empty

Back to top Go down

medieval europe
Page 1 of 1