Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!

Go down 
+21
Toasti Jen
Berteraymo
Aiiane
Chyler
Mr.Payne
Francesca.
Mysterie
Luffy1
Morgan.le.Fay
anto_capone
Bekah
ahlia
smudge
Zukran
Shanor
Joe_Danvers
Terrasophia
Lance
James
Siren_RK
Trinity
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! Empty
PostSubject: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Ahlia had linked me to this game and it's crazy how dead on it is to RK in it's original beginning's. I've just started checking it out today. Was suprised to see an awful lot of rk'ers on there already too.

If anyone else is interested: www.secfenia.org

My charry name there is Trinity...duh. Laughing Since Ahlia referred me I used her as my sponsor: Rohanne
She gave me permission to post her charry name, so if you'd like to use her as your sponsor ur more than welcome!

What I've found that's a bit different than our norm is that you can choose what you'd like your charry rp profile to be as in Human, Elf, Orc, etc. Now it's still PG, the forum, same rules as RK...not sure how leniant they are and did read that some 'gore' related rp may not be allowed, again I've just got into it today but the dude running it from his posts I've seen etc seems pretty cool.

Would be nice to have an nngo group there Wink

As I go along and if anyone has questions just post'em here and if Ahlia sees this too (which I'm sure she knows more than me at this point) I'm sure she could help us out too!
Back to top Go down
Siren_RK
Serf
Siren_RK

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:10 pm

I was a game admin on there and did a lot of the beginning graphics. I enjoyed it a lot but then I had to retire for RL reasons.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:01 pm

No kidding? That's really cool Siren! You doing good now? Thought about going back? Got to talk with Zachrin tonight for a little bit, realized I knew him from years ago lol. Can't believe I'm just now coming across this...thinking I may have been linked to it before just didn't have the time or something and lost it.
Back to top Go down
James
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:01 am

Yeah, he is was viceroy in RK. Former king of England.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:35 am

James wrote:
Yeah, he is was viceroy in RK. Former king of England.

I didn't know till Anto told me last night lol, kept saying before that 'man he seems so familiar' haha. Told him bossman said Hi and waited to be banished lol, but nah he was really cool. Personally I don't ever recall coming in contact with him on RK that I can remember but I always enjoyed reading his and Kenna's rp's. Another thing I like so far is the fact that I can actually go into the tavern's there on my ipad, which I can't on RK. It's browser based so it's not fancy or anything tho. I'm gonna give it a whirl over the next week or so.
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:46 am

I played Secfenia on and off for a while . . . but never got as into it as I did RK. I was Mayor for a while in Fenia or something, can't really remember. Game seemed rather "unfinished" when I was playing it and RK doesn't have the best graphics in the world, but they're still better then what Secfenia had. Plus the population there was really low and they kept opening new kingdoms anyway, which stretched things out. Figure we had mine attendance of like 3-4 people in all of our County mines Razz.

I've been looking for a new game, which is roughly like RK . . . politics, economics, and war, which won't take us all my time, haven't found it yet though :/.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:50 am

Well it's basically about the same then lol. It reminds me of RK in it's beginnings, was really surprised! RK was a lot better back then to me, but yeah I'm not sure if I can get into it as much as I have been on RK, mostly cause all my peoples are RK too. I'm in Fenia Razz
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:48 am

I was there for a little while a couple of years ago, had a lot of fun rp'ing in the tavern, but RL got in the way.
Back to top Go down
Joe_Danvers
Commoner
Joe_Danvers

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Yea it is a pretty good game. I play it as well.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:44 pm

I've had a little girl over there for a couple years. Joined with a whole group of people and they all died off, but I just kept 2-clicking her out of force of habit. She is in Paz right now.

Only been on the forums once or twice so she is pretty oblivious to the politics and her surroundings in general. She mostly just responds to requests. (Can you join my Army and follow? Sure....what do I care, lol.)

There is a core group of very active players and over the years there has been constant small improvements to the interface and gameplay. The admins seem also to take player input seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
Siren_RK
Serf
Siren_RK

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:35 pm

I think that as far as alternatives to RK, Secfenia is the best choice, but then I am biased
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:02 pm

I've been enjoying it, haven't had a lot of time (if at all really) to put into it as of yet. Agreed, admin there really put a lot into it and just since I've been playing there's been some fun new stuff added and even more being talked about to add soon so it's not like RK at all in that aspect which is awesome. There's so much to do other than just delving into the forum and even diving in it gives you a lot to rp with, I dunno I'm really enjoying it and again, if/when I get more time I'll be putting it there.
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyFri May 24, 2013 7:39 pm

I guess I should add my two cents, because I've been playing the Game now for over a year, and have got a nice little foot-hold in the game, both in terms of IG Power, and also in terms of the 'Active Characters Reputation'.

This is perhaps the best way to describe the current situation:

Quote :
For the last Six Months my character has been King of one of the Three 'Kingdoms' We currently have two towns, whilst there is a Kingdom with one town - that was originally attached to the Kingdom I lead, but revolted before I took control. Then there is the 'Republic Kingdom' that has three cities, and holds a number of the traditional 'England RK'ers'.
In terms of the Financials we are the wealthiest Kingdom, and turn out huge profits. We could in affect build up a serious fighting force, with equipment, food for stats (that go up to 1500 not 255) and basically enable us to cause chaos, and conquer and pillage other lands as we pleased with a bit of building work set up. Now with me being here, and me being there, it would not be difficult to move alot of people over to Secfenia from the NNGO Core and create that serious fighting force. As currently the biggest set back for the game is the lack of active players (This is due to lack of funds to advertise, and show-off like RK does, therefore this game relies on players, like us, to pass it on and encourage others to join us)

The 'Three Kingdoms' which exist also hold a very complicated and chaotic balance. With 'Fenia' being the Kingdom I lead being in direct conflict with the 'Roma' who in affect have control of 'Bravia' whilst not directly, they hold the ability and power to influence the government from the outside. Then there is Kiene, which is in between the two, and is slowly collapsing as a Kingdom, and will soon be taken over by the 'Roma'. Not only am I the King of the Kingdom, I am also the figurehead of those who oppose the 'Roma' (And popular assassination target Razz)
However there is no real alliance between any of the Kingdoms, what this means is that if you pillage say Bravia, then return to Fenia, they cannot prosecute you - they can however send out a bounty for someone to hunt you down (But then the Fenia army Kills them) So again it has a perfect chaotic nature to rob, to pillage and to eventually conquer, and with me in charge of Fenia, we could in affect finance the entire operation.

Yet there is more to this game, than just a Political and Kingdom situation by it's very nature which would favor us as a unit moving some attention towards the game.

The Game:
Quote :
The Game itself is moving forward. It has constantly been improved by ideas, and suggestions by the players, with about six of my own suggestions being implemented and with any luck hopefully a Seventh which would see an entire new Level 3 'Way' created off my idea. The Admins investigate any claims of foul play, and have eradicated numerous players with multi's through IP checks, and so on. It is difficult for anyone to abuse the system, and again communication with the Admin is great. I talk to both the lead Admins bia MSN and any IG Messages always have a 24h return. Regardless of how any one might have felt towards Viceroy during his time on RK, that has in no way resulted in any issues for myself, for Trinity or anyone else, and considering when he Quit RK, some people blamed me for it, I like to think that the bloke does not hold OOC Grudges.
There are those there who do however hold OOC Grudges, many of the 'Roma' do, and that is in fact partially why the conflict exists, that being said, it's mainly amusing, it gives us something to do, and most of all, the Admins do clamp down on it, when it goes too far.

In terms of the Forums and Taverns there are no restrictions, and so from the get go your able to talk with and RP with anyone regardless of where they start or are, or if you need to travel you can still RP in their town.

Honestly, if people have any questions, I'd love to Answer them. Right now it's perhaps the most interesting game I have going on now, and I feel it is something that if enough of us actively worked towards it, we could have a serious effect in shaping it, and allowing us to become a force there, without Admin intervention from complaining, without the fear of what Update will screw us over next, and with a good solid base to work off of.

So if you want to sign up, it'd be welcome - more the merrier, and the more effective and more enjoyable it'll be. If you have questions about certain things you'd like more info about well I'll happily respond.

Back to top Go down
smudge
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:30 am

the guy above wrote:
However there is no real alliance between any of the Kingdoms, what this means is that if you pillage say Bravia, then return to Fenia, they cannot prosecute you - they can however send out a bounty for someone to hunt you down (But then the Fenia army Kills them) So again it has a perfect chaotic nature to rob, to pillage and to eventually conquer, and with me in charge of Fenia, we could in affect finance the entire operatio
THIS SO MUCH.

I swear I'm like the only robber in game at the moment, sucks a fair bit.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 3:52 pm

No kidding Smudge? Personally I've not been active with any politics or anything other than helping with some town bio's on the forum recently. Been basically just doing the daily clicks to get my charry up with stats etc. Same name there too, Trinity, if you wanna hit me up Razz
Back to top Go down
smudge
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:23 pm

I'll keep an eye out when I'm next in the area. I'm planning to have some fun in Bravia first.

Well, after my stats get back up. I neglected the game slightly and shot myself in the foot. No more killing people on the road for me for quite some time I think!

(Speaking of that, I think I hold the only murder outside of an army/duel in that game >.> was quite a surprise waking up expecting robbing loot, to find I'd accidentally stabbed some random traveler to death hehehe. )
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:47 pm

hahaha! nice! no worries will need some time myself to build up!
Back to top Go down
smudge
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Fired you a TP though ha. Can't do much more then that at the mo.

Know when the elections are up in Fenia again? Last time I got 1/3rd of the votes, I feel like running again for the lol.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:17 pm

Just so y'all know, you can't use 'lmao' in the tavern chat there.

Laughing Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Quote :
Verbage in the tavern Mon Aug 26, 1653
11:42 pm

Trinity-

On Aug 25th at 11:56pm EST you said the following in the mysts tavern:

(you wanna kill my charry telling him that??? LMAO...so j/k, it's hilarious and a lot of fun!)

The term 'LMAO' is a violation of our code of conduct. Please review our code of conduct:

Section 3: Inappropriate Content

A. Cursing and Profanity: We recognize that different backgrounds see different words as profane. We use a very conservative set based upon the strictest sense to protect our players. If you are unsure, use another word or ask a member of our Community Team. Using replacement characters is not acceptable. However, a creative person may say "What the Potato" and it would be acceptable.

Please avoid such use in the future. This is a friendly warning.

Krystalin
Then, because I posted in the forum under a thread that had 'bad words' in it, to have them add it to the list, cause ya'll know I wouldn't want the rest of the players getting in trouble for it...LOL.

Quote :
To the player behind Trinity-

In the thread here you posted the following.

Trinity wrote:
Please add LMAO to the list?

Apparently it's not acceptable either. Ahem. Unless I've missed something?

Yesterday evening I sent you the following warning.

Krystalin wrote:
Trinity-

On Aug 25th at 11:56pm EST you said the following in the mysts tavern:

(you wanna kill my charry telling him that??? LMAO...so j/k, it's hilarious and a lot of fun!)

The term 'LMAO' is a violation of our code of conduct. Please review our code of conduct:

Section 3: Inappropriate Content

A. Cursing and Profanity: We recognize that different backgrounds see different words as profane. We use a very conservative set based upon the strictest sense to protect our players. If you are unsure, use another word or ask a member of our Community Team. Using replacement characters is not acceptable. However, a creative person may say "What the Potato" and it would be acceptable.

Please avoid such use in the future. This is a friendly warning.

Krystalin

Please be aware of the following in our Code of Conduct:

Quote:
Section 14: Complaints, Appeals and Disciplinary Actions

A. OOC Complaints about Players: All players are expected to handle complaints regarding OOC matters via the appropriate non-public channels. We have designed a system to help our players receive a fair and equal process without discrimination. If you feel a player has broke any rule, please follow the steps below. You should not proceed to the next step until you have attempted resolution with the previous step.

Forums: Moderator of Forum > Zachrin
Tavern/IG Issue: Zachrin

It is imperative that all players understand that our moderators and players have real lives. It's best to give 48 hours from the first contact before a second.

B. Appeals: All decisions made by our Moderation team may be appealed to Zachrin. Once a decision has been made by Zachrin in an appeal, it is final.

C. Disciplinary Actions Discussions: We understand that sometimes people may have questions or concerns about a moderation disciplinary action. We're happy to discuss and review specific moderation actions, but we ask that you please contact Zachrin privately. We do not allow discussion of specific moderation actions on our forums or in the taverns. Also, please remember to be respectful to the Moderation Team. They are doing their best to make your experience a great one.

D. Disregarding the Instructions of the Moderation Team: Receiving a warning and/or infraction and then repeating the same behavior within a short period of time is considered to be disregarding the instructions or directions of the Moderation Team. This is a serious offense and is weighted heavier than if one were to receive another infraction for the same offense.

Your post is a violation of part D of this section. Based upon the warning being less than 24 hours ago, you will be awarded one point for this infraction. This will lead to a 1 day suspension from both the forums and the IG interface that will begin after I notice that you have read this mail.

It is my sincere hope that you will take that time away to reevaluate the use of these terms and ensure that you do not do similar actions in the future. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reply. If you feel this decision was in error, please follow Section 14 parts B and C.

Krystalin
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:15 am

Yup. They're really uptight about language. Have to substitute ass with rump.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:19 am

Wow.  That is far too strict for my liking.  I think I should start a charrie there and call it Fubar just to see how long I last. Even better, be Fubar Snafu, sounds very fantasy but is just acronyms Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smudge
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:08 am

Odd. I've yet to have a problem and I'm very....loose with my language.

I guess it's how much of an asshat the person with you is at the time?
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:40 am

Yeah, I found it very odd myself. It has to be the mod, because I've seen it used among other things and none of those players have been put up for points, I checked. It all being nothing that i would find insulting or degrading etc. This person seems very new too, guess we'll see, I won't continue playing if its that serious of an issue for them, about to reply back to game admin right now.
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:16 pm

I'll be blunt Trinity, their idea of 'profanity' is very draconian. However I doubt you will ever actually get points for an 'lmao'. So whilst it's not a serious issue, they will flag it up, honestly, i'm not going to say don't use it, because the rule is stupid. However it might just be worthwhile to check who is around when you say it. Logs do get checked, and could be flagged if something get's reported which occurs nearby.
Don't bother 'fighting' it because we won't get anywhere but a brick-wall. So that's my advice, nothing major will happen, doubt you'll get any points, but don't waste your time because you'll not get anywhere with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!   The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The World of Secfenia ~ Thanks Ahlia!!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next