Daubigny
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

Fuck the Rk censors and their bus Empty
PostSubject: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:02 am

As some of you know my char recently started a thread "fact check for moratt' which quoted RK history in direct contradiction to Moratt's present presentation of said facts in the Lond Comoons or WML or some such fucking place.

What happened? I got a warning and the whole thread sent to spam.

AN actual fucking factual thread sent to spam.

Everyone else's lying cocksucking bs is OK. Mine is sent to spam.

Fuck RK.

And fuck any ofyou who don't stnad up for what is right her.

Two kinds of people in this world.
Back to top Go down
ninon_de_lenclos
Commoner
ninon_de_lenclos

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:25 am

Wow... I read that thread yesterday and aside from smelia-dry-pussy making me want to shoot my own face off, i'm not really sure why it would get labelled as spam.

Jesus, the flamefest between myself and alessa went on for quite a while, and so did the VAG uprising thread we did in galloway lol

Mods are fickle creatures....
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:19 am

This is one of the reasons why I am no longer a Mod, I got tired of swimming against the flow and always being the one to ask for the others to be more reasonable.  I ran out of give-a-shit basically.  Strangely enough, I am much happier now that I don't go on RK forums any more, even if I do miss RP'ing with everyone, but I just don't miss the 99% of bullshit on there.
Back to top Go down
Mikhail_216
Serf

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:38 am

Publicly kicking and screaming doesn't really ever get anyone anywhere, just go up the ladders if you care that much.

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=108730
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 9:58 am

Up the ladders to whom? Badger? He's the guy behind this all. Badge is most definitely one of the serious English players we are at war with. If he isn't Brightpoint he is someone like that. TPB Arthur Loxley was a mod for a long time and the day I insulted Syrusmortimer he mailed me and said you will get a ban that is one of TPB Badger's allies and he always protects him.

Clearly Moratt is protected. So it's someone close to them both. It's all BS. They can ban me fucking forever I don't give a shit. They only diminish themselves.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:02 am

We had such discussion here like 3 years ago.

http://www.nngo.biz/t274-things-that-can-get-you-banned

There are of course more from Edwin here, but I'm lazy to look right now.

And what ? In 3 years nothing changed (And Badger had seen it all). Banning and deleting/editing its just the top of iceberg, there also goes spionage from closed forums on rk main boards, leaking who has what npc and so on...

They dont want to fix it, even if I think it would be quite easy to do: no censors from England in Scotland/Ireland because of obvious conflicts, and no damn masks (makes them too brave when being anonymous).

ETA: Badger I believe is older than Brightpoint.
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:59 am

Yes, Badger is an old-time player and his character is not actively involved in the conflict, mostly just a quiet scholar anymore.  But he is in England and has been his whole life so that is where he has the most friends, ooc and ic.

The issue right now isn't Badger though, its {Mastiff}

{Mastiff} wrote:
Mastiff is locking this down and sending it to the bone burial ground.

In the crossing - locked, but still there.

If the other thread had stayed locked, with an explanation, as least people could read it and make their own determination.  But just fucking up and removing the entire thread is flat out wrong.

sucks
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:14 am

I more or less do imagine who it is. And while english, I wouldnt say he's that biased(compared to the rest of censors for that matter). So it may work pming him, not giving 100% guarantee on that, but I few times managed to avoid banning by his "colleagues".
Back to top Go down
Mikhail_216
Serf

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:56 am

Just keep going up then go over all the moderation staff then and stop fueling the fire whilst you're in their frying pan, you're just giving them more reason to fry you.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 1:00 pm

Mastiff, I've noticed, has been on a roll in Ireland. It's BS and it's happened to me, and I'm sure it's happened to a number of people here Daub. I put my two cents in over there for what it's worth HUGGSSS

Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:05 pm

from the moment Mastiff got to Ireland she's been eager to start shutting stuff down. She jumped in some really civil threads right off and started warning people.

And, IMHO, there is no doubt Badger is Syrusyoungerortimer. I'd bet my life on it. Guy never gave me a problem, just like Syrus, until we invaded Munster, ever since then it's just been fuck you Daub.

Badger is Syrus.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Syrusyoungermortimer is, at present, set aside.

Last connection the 23 May 2013
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:34 pm

Bekah wrote:
This is one of the reasons why I am no longer a Mod, I got tired of swimming against the flow and always being the one to ask for the others to be more reasonable.  I ran out of give-a-shit basically.  Strangely enough, I am much happier now that I don't go on RK forums any more, even if I do miss RP'ing with everyone, but I just don't miss the 99% of bullshit on there.

Same. I hate being censored, especially by anonymous coward knowitalls (and being a know-it-all, I can sniff em out). It is rather unfortunate, because the "power" happy mods pretty much drive actual fun and interesting activity away from the game. I think I am a solid RPer. I know Bekah is. I know of other fantastic writers who have made themselves scarce on the RK forums. If we play less on the forums, then the game truly becomes just signing in to eat, work, and sign off.

It is almost like Celsius knows this, that is why they are spending a lot of time and energy focusing on in game stuff and less story based stuff. They implemented the RP ranking system, but now have been just fluffing up the game interface (3d, decorations, token based games, etc). I guess there really isn't much money to be made in story based forum play, but still. I wonder if they know the reasons why people are playing less and less.

For what it is worth, I feel like fighting those pansy bitch censors only validates their ridiculous notion that they have any power in this world. I don't have time for such nonsense and will not be a party to their foolishness. In short, fuck em.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Something is seriously 'off' with this whole situation as I keep finding more and more, reading thru it all. Plagiarism is in the midst I do believe ^^

Helping as much as I can Daub, hoping with all the time I just put into gathering threads etc along with some very valid made points, really hope it buffs out. went over said mod's head to a few other's.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Daubigny wrote:
from the moment Mastiff got to Ireland she's been eager to start shutting stuff down. She jumped in some really civil threads right off and started warning people.

And, IMHO, there is no doubt Badger is Syrusyoungerortimer. I'd bet my life on it. Guy never gave me a problem, just like Syrus, until we invaded Munster, ever since then it's just been fuck you Daub.

Badger is Syrus.

I wouldn't bet your life on it, because you are dead wrong.  It is well known who Badger is, and it sure as hell isn't Syrus lol.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:15 pm

I missed that part, yeah definitely not Syrus ^^

edited to add: Never would mention who this person is, but can say whole-heartedly that he is a wonderful person and fair.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:04 pm

He hasn't even been remotely fair to me or KoW since the invasion of Munster.

Whomever it is, fair is the last thing I'd call them.

What is the plagiarism thing you are talking about Trin?
Back to top Go down
Shanor
Squire
Shanor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Toasti Jen wrote:
It is almost like Celsius knows this, that is why they are spending a lot of time and energy focusing on in game stuff and less story based stuff. They implemented the RP ranking system, but now have been just fluffing up the game interface (3d, decorations, token based games, etc). I guess there really isn't much money to be made in story based forum play, but still. I wonder if they know the reasons why people are playing less and less.

Shame of it is, the game itself really sucks. No matter how many pretty things they try to hang on the town screens, it can never compete, as a game,  with the thousands of other similar games out there on the web.  The only reason most of us are still here is because of the stories.

Make the stories go away and what is left?  A lame game, with base code that was born-broken and sorry graphics.

Maybe they don't see it that way, but meh...I'm only a player.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ffrv.org
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 5:22 pm

badger = beaker
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 6:01 pm

I had never heard of that player. So I looked him up. Check for yourself most of his recent rp is with Harkaa at his wedding.

SO after he and I had our big fight last year Cheetah set up a room to try and work through some of this. While this was going on Harkaa shows up one night on MSN and starts cutting and pasting private mails I had sent badger and other mods.

The following are posts I made in the room Cheetah set up, all of which were ignored.
ecently posted something controversial about an english player offsite and onsite.

Same people have access in both places.

English player complained to me about posting it onsite. She didn't even have any idea we have an offsite.

She is closely associated with Harkaa.

If a censor didn't give her this info how do you explain it?

And is it the goal of the game to move people offsite? What are we to do about our security concerns regarding our private rk forums?

After Cheetah gave me some not realistic possible explanations I said the following;

I am telling you I am 100% sure, and I'd bet everything I have on this, one of the ENglish mods is an ally of Pocket/harkaa/Llyres and is showing them our mail to the mods and looking into our forums.

Not even one iota of doubt about this in my mind.

Then I asked;

I do consider what you said.

But how do you explain Harkaa knowing actual lines from letters I sent to mods?

Or the names of other PL people who mailed on my behalf?

How is that explained?

Forget about being fair to us, I think we've proven IG we don't need any help. If our characters wanted to right now they could sail to England and sink every ship. Munster will never be free again. This really has little to do with us ig now.

But if I were you, I would want to know just who exactly is giving information to them? It's your credibility as a team that's at stake. At this juncture, as a player I have little at stake.

But you have people moving out of the game to offsite forums, people who sit and watch these things happen as nothing as done... At some point it is the mod team that will be the losers here, not me.

If it were me I'd want to know which one of my Mods is giving letters from the mod room to players.

After that they stopped talking to me.

Now you tell me---who was telling Harkaa?
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Yeah, Badger = Beaker, and about as unbiased as they get.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:54 am

Daubigny wrote:
What is the plagiarism thing you are talking about Trin?

Earlier had went thru almost an hours worth of mastiffs handy work, something's definitely not right there. Hence the use of the plagiarism ^^

Pulled together, what I felt at this time, really needed looking over and sent it to a few different mods. Highly doubt it'll do much good, if any, but it's done. Don't even feel like logging into the forum right now tbh, might tomorrow and let you all see the results.

Yeah, it's been known for quite some time that mods overseeing a lot if the private forums were pulling info for their own IG use. When I was mod, and we're talking years ago, it wasn't like this, or at least I wasn't privy to it. Things were better it seemed when Isabella was still around, I liked her a lot. Wasn't sure if it was ok to say who Badger was, didn't want to upset anyone, he's always been pretty decent and it sucks to think he'd do something like that, I hope not.

I'm super tired, I'll talk to ya's tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:47 am

Never had a problem with Badger. Usually when something happens I go straight to him. He's always been fair and nice to me. He appreciates a good RP and a good story and is more focussed on maintaining that rather than who is complaining about what because it makes them look bad. I think that's Mastiff's problem; word must have gotten out over there about who he is and is obviously in good standing with our in-game enemies, and they are taking full advantage by doing that thing they do where they BARRAGE the crap out of the mod and have no other 'choice' but to give in. Mastiff is just a weak player.
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Lemur was my favourite mod Sad Badger's always been fair as far as I've interacted with him though. I've brought a few things to him that seemed like biased treatment that he went and dealt with.

And I think Mastiff might be a returning censor from a while back, just from the writing. Shrug
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:47 am

The mad dog has been euthanized, Badger is modding the Irish forums at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck the Rk censors and their bus
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next