AuthorMessage
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: None

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 11:56 pm

I saw that! LOL was wondering if there was a story behind the scenes. Letter to my guy is still sitting in my outbox :'(
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 12:12 am

Your response is perfect, Kythera! What is so effing hard about just playing along? Sweet baby jeeezusss!!
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:05 am

Like, I dont usually criticize other players but fk man, whats wrong with these people. If this is their attitude then I can see why the game is not enjoyable to many. Fking tards jeez. Game = Fun

Role Play does not equal Real Life lol

Rocket science, it is not. *Facepalms*
Back to top Go down
Achilles_
Admin

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 am

Quote :

I never once accused you of conspiring with the Irish. When I responded to your message asking about the kicks, I said clearly only "Don't trust you." In fact if you'd like to post the message I sent you, feel free. At that time also, was only temporary, not a ban.

Do I think you are conspiring with the Irish? Yup, I think you are or were up to something, and do not believe you to be so neutral as you claim. Do I have any proof of that? No, I do not, thus I made no accusation to you. Have I voiced concern about you to others in the tavern? Yes again. Many think you've been behaving erratically, even for you.

Now last night, as we looked from the walls of Kendal, down into the faces of the six armies we were sure were there to take the town, things looked very grim, I don't mind admitting. I banned a great many people from Nigel's last night. I was mad with the though my beloved Kendal might fall to enemy invaders. I banned anyone I might possibly have thought might aid them in any way, in what I will admit was a slightly childish desire to keep them out of Nigel's, if I could not keep them from the mayor's office. I'm afraid poor Gryffin was banned purely from his association with you.

How petty.
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:35 pm

Yeah...when we take Kendal we will unban everyone from that tavern then ban Kitsada  Laughing.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 12:43 am

This person has 15 posts, all of them talking shit. Here is their latest idiotic statement:

Victoriafox wrote:
Quote :
No warships left Holywell or Egremont to attack our fleet.

[rp]Oh mighty Invader,

I regret to inform you of the incompetence of your captains who obviously failed to report their poor performance to you as they received battle damage from a GARBAGE SCOW while making their supposedly unopposed landing. Thought you would like to know.

From Westmorland with love,[/rp]

Lol is the best they can do is brag about 2 points of damage to ships we don't even care about, then they really are daft. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Springtime
Noble
Springtime

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:14 am

Victoria is feeling rejected.  The Laighean armies refused to dance with her and are headed off looking for other English armies to dance with.

Poor wittle Victoria she's left without any armies to dance with.

ETA: That barge was sunk AFTER the landing and after the armies were off the ships. Victoria can't even get her facts straight. Our transports were in 0/4 winds and needed something to do, so they sunk the barge while they waited for the winds to pick up. The extraction Captains didn't have full skills, so yeah they took a couple of points damage, but Lochlann was thrilled to get revenge on England for sinking him and his barge outside of PL.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 5:10 am

i love how they accuse us of cloning yet that is their general defending the capital and she has like 15 posts now and 10 of those have been since the invasion. OK ...sure
Back to top Go down
SnailKoW
Commoner

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:08 pm

Daniel wrote:
Doesn't even matter because sea battles are only a buffer to land conquests, and fyi we still own Carlisle according to this map http://www.le317.fr/cartes/monde.html. Plus we can make more ships faster than both Scotland and Ireland in a matter of weeks, so really nothing was ever lost to us from you dirty little rabbles.

Nice try, Hector, but surely you can do better than that, but oh wait you can't because your whole army retreated from here, I guess that just leaves you and a few other mongrels for us to pick on. Oh and plus your harlot of a Queen got killed, that makes two hits for flinching!

So please, before you rant on about your organization's "successes" make sure you actually have facts that are worth the arguments. dumbo.

And Viljami, I already have enough calcium from sucking your mother's mammaries so I am in no need of calming my intestinal burn anymore.

But uh, thanks for the help anyways.

Oh and how could I forget about you, Irish Wolf. Very nice retort you got there, except that you all never captured one province while traveling over here so what you say is rather moot point.

Yes, of course! Westmorland and England are doing so well right now! We ought to just GTFO and surrender!
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:27 pm

Who is Ireland's queen and why are they calling her a harlot?
Back to top Go down
Luffy1
Squire
Luffy1

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:09 pm

Huh? We have royalty? o.O I don't bend knee to anyone but the Boss so screw that for a joke LOL
Back to top Go down
Springtime
Noble
Springtime

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Terrasophia wrote:
Who is Ireland's queen and why are they calling her a harlot?

The Bailiwick in Laighean wrote:
High King of Ireland : Freedom_rings

Freedom is in the Laighean capitol in control of the node.  He's not even in England or Scotland.  lol

ETA: And he's King not Queen. Razz
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:56 pm

Yeah, I think they were actually referring to my character.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Springtime
Noble
Springtime

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:06 pm

Terrasophia wrote:
Yeah, I think they were actually referring to my character.   Rolling Eyes 

When did you and Freedom get married?  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:10 pm

SnailKoW wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Doesn't even matter because sea battles are only a buffer to land conquests, and fyi we still own Carlisle according to this map http://www.le317.fr/cartes/monde.html. Plus we can make more ships faster than both Scotland and Ireland in a matter of weeks, so really nothing was ever lost to us from you dirty little rabbles.

Nice try, Hector, but surely you can do better than that, but oh wait you can't because your whole army retreated from here, I guess that just leaves you and a few other mongrels for us to pick on. Oh and plus your harlot of a Queen got killed, that makes two hits for flinching!

So please, before you rant on about your organization's "successes" make sure you actually have facts that are worth the arguments. dumbo.

And Viljami, I already have enough calcium from sucking your mother's mammaries so I am in no need of calming my intestinal burn anymore.

But uh, thanks for the help anyways.

Oh and how could I forget about you, Irish Wolf. Very nice retort you got there, except that you all never captured one province while traveling over here so what you say is rather moot point.

Yes, of course! Westmorland and England are doing so well right now! We ought to just GTFO and surrender!

What a jack hole.

That same guy sent me dozens of mails a year or so ago, whining and begging for me to get him out of England because they were kill listing him and treating him like shit or something.

Still, his logic is amazing- "we can make more ships faster".... If that was the case, then why haven't they? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:21 pm

watching Lincoln the movie right now and it made me realize our invading armies should leave picture of Anto in every English outhouse. Smile
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:24 pm

Everyone hates Daniel, including his own people. A pretty sad character.
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:37 pm

Springtime wrote:
Terrasophia wrote:

LOL, no I'm the Queen of that other Celtic country. But didn't you hear? It's only Irish invading! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Springtime
Noble
Springtime

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Terrasophia wrote:
Springtime wrote:
Terrasophia wrote:

LOL, no I'm the Queen of that other Celtic country.  But didn't you hear?  It's only Irish invading!  Very Happy

Yes, but Hector lives in Ireland, so for you to be HIS Queen...  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:50 pm

Wait, when did I become King? Nooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Terrasophia
Squire
Terrasophia

Character sheet

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 9:54 pm

Don't tell Ragehammer, I only let him be Royal Consort.  Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Neptunuk
Serf

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 10:37 pm

Eurydice reminds me of Outlawcutie. Fucking nuts!

Also - notice how all of the crazy bitches on RK are never from Britain irl?? It's cause we're Great.
Worst, just terrible, sorry.

Back to top Go down
Gilan
Commoner
Gilan

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Cracked up reading this near psychotic sounding manifesto left for us by Moratt at their old campfire.

Quote :
>>>>> All are invited ! <<<<<<

~~~~ WE HAVE SOME FISH and some bread NOW! ~~~~

*NOTE* We have two ghosts, one is friendly and the other abhores those who wage war against England.

Oh My Jah!!

The two ghosts have spoken to me and I have learned the facts surrounding the reason they haunt this land.....

Side Note~ The lady ghost is the mean one, fyi. Her name is Martha
The male ghost, Joe, is a friendly chap, but a bit sad at times.

Once upon a time they decided to colonize this region and had just built a cottage and Martha delivered their baby girl; her name was Mary Liz and she was a happy, beautiful 10 month old baby when the NNGO came through this region on the attack of Carlisle approximately 3 to 4 years ago. NNGO burned down the cottage after Anto ate the baby girl and killed the parents... Joe and Martha Borden.

Today, Martha seeks revenge for what NNGO did to her family. Joe is more focused on rebuidling the family cottage and growing corn and pigs. Martha can hear her beautiful baby crying at times. No one passes this territory without Martha inspecting to learn if the person is NNGO or not. If they are NNGO, she wishes the worse for them including no peace and no happiness due to the pain they wrecked on her family.....

Martha totes her axe ready to attack NNGO. Are you safe from the swing of her axe?
Back to top Go down
SnailKoW
Commoner

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:06 pm

scratch Smile Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 11:49 pm

good lord what a pathetic loser
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny English Crap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny English Crap   Funny English Crap Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny English Crap
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next