Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Interested in Trying a Static Group

Go down 
+6
anto_capone
Aidan
Edrahil
Seldomseen
Zogdor
Beth
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interested in Trying a Static Group   Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:31 am

Friday? Cool ^^ How about an hour earlier than usual?
Back to top Go down
Seldomseen
Knight

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Trying a Static Group   Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:25 am

Sounds good to me, I should be available all day.

We did have a death last night, but it was during a solo quest, so we wont count that one.

It was funny in the gamblers den, just before we entered I could have sworn I saw Par tell bid, dont take the dogs on alone, they are rough....what happens, we get to first chamber par and septa go to left, bid goes right (towards dogs) I start right, figured bid knew what he was doing, decided to go left , then saw bids health going down quickly, I was casting as fast as I could as I ran towards then ( by this time Par and septa were almost to bid), I could have sworn he drank a pot or was healed by Par, but maybe it was just a lag, but was close and was fun.

Was also good to have El with us, She will come in handy with her Rogue skills and Flash can follow his build.

We have a pretty balanced party, and watch each others back.
Back to top Go down
Edrahil
Commoner
Edrahil

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Trying a Static Group   Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:09 am

That was a lay on hands I used to heal myself Razz
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Trying a Static Group   Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:14 am

Sweet =) See you all on Friday at 9pm (GMT), 4pm (EST)
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Trying a Static Group   Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:45 pm

First deaths Sad actually we all died except for Bidbur who wasn't there, so it has to be his fault Smile

Aidan, we missed you not being there Sad Are you going to catch up with us? We have enough XP for lvl 4 now.
Back to top Go down
Seldomseen
Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Trying a Static Group   Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:08 pm

Yea should have followed el's original plan... but got caught up in getting to gem, then saw everyone losin heatlh....figured I could help them while Par continued on, figured out where shrines were to late. Never did like that quest Smile

then had internet troubles by time i got back everyone but ell had logged...she had to go soon afterwards.....well monday wil be abother day.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Trying a Static Group   Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:30 am

gah, im so sorry everyone Sad

I have like loads of homework and shit to do. its crap ! Razz

Ill work on my guy when i can and rejoin with you's in a week or two Smile
Can someone post how often to do each quest?
Back to top Go down
Seldomseen
Knight

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Trying a Static Group   Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:13 am

so far we are doing the harbor quest on normal 1 time, (except for the bringing in the light which we did n/n/n/h/e). I think we will get more xp by doing it n/h/e/e/e/ than if we did n/n/n/h/e, and it will allow us to advance in level without taking a hit on the quest level, so I believe the intent of the group is to do all the level 2 quest on normal, where will be able to advance to level 4 and come back and do the level 2 quest on hard and level 3 quest on normal without any penalties.

If we are short on xp we can go back and pick and choose which level 2 quest we want to run on elite (while we are still level 4) which should be fine with the group we have, or we can run on hard 1 more time.

You dont really want to run a quest to completion more than 5 times as you start to take hits in xp on the 6th one.
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Trying a Static Group   Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:19 am

I kinda liked doing that quest! It felt like a challenge and so far we've run though things pretty easily =)

Call me mad but I'm looking forward to the time when we can tackle The Pit as a group!
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Trying a Static Group   Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:09 pm

You're mad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in Trying a Static Group   Interested in Trying a Static Group - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested in Trying a Static Group
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5