AuthorMessage
Springtime
Noble
Springtime

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

To TPB Roric - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm really sorry you were subjected to that Mari. That's disgusting and depraved. I don't see why anyone gets mad over RK, it's a game. Sure I get frustrated sometimes, or upset when things don't go as I'd like, but I just can't imagine how anyone could say that kind of crap over a game.

I guess a lot of people really can't separate IC and OOC. I remember when Munster and NNGO destroyed Laighean, anto asked me on MSN if I would still be his friend, he was worried I would get upset OOC. I simply told him OOC we will be fine, IC I'm going to destroy Munster. We stayed OOC friends through the destruction of my county and town (which were important to my character, and to some extent to TPB as well, because it's RL time put into the game to build our towns and counties), but it's a game, nothing to get mad over RL. If a game is getting anyone that upset, it's time to just walk away.

I've experience some OOC threats too in RK, and I know how upsetting it can be. TPB Mari, I am very sorry this happened to you. I wish there was more I could say or do to help, but really it's on the Admins to deal with this, and hopefully they do so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:41 pm

His ;ast few posts have done it for me. Beyond any redemption. I'ma post them here in case they are deleted.

Quote :
Fuckk this game, bunch of fuckingg faggots getting worked up and stroking their fuckingg epeen all over the internet.

Every1 in ireland can suck my fuckking dick irl.

Done RPing and having fat fuckingg nerds irl try and come in sly and act like their king shitt in a stupid french retarded game where they scam u out of ur money.

Quote :
Daub I hope you get cancer and die irl.

Quote :
Too bad the admins are too big of pussies irl to fuckingg ban me I know they wont cause their balls are too shriveled in their sacks from how much american cash they scam out of ppl playing this game every day

Complete scumbag. Not the guy I thought I knew for 6 years. The guy is clearly committing suicide for his character, and I hope he gets his wish.
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Quote :
Suck my dickkkkkkkkkkkk Very Happy

Also ireland im dissapointed why dont u lynch that niggger Negri

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Tam/Spr
Citizen

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:45 pm

That piece of shit deserves to have his nuts eternally stamped on by an elephant suffering a bad case of diarrhoea. A complete wanker.
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:52 pm

This is a good example of why one should never go full retard.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 10:52 pm

I'm with you there Mick.... those last few things ...I'm too shocked to even say what I feel.

Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:51 pm

srsl...

To TPB Roric - Page 2 Ohicqr
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:09 am

It's almost like Daub hacked Roric's account.
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 12:43 am

Yeah roric the fucks goin on mate this ain't like you.
Back to top Go down
Aish
Serf
Aish

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:06 am

What the hell kind of thing is that to say Rox?
Back to top Go down
Ritaa
Commoner

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:36 am

What the hell?!?!

My thoughts are with you Mari and Hypno, as well as anyone else who was targeted by this man. Sad <3 What in the hell is wrong with him? Who says things like that? I couldn't even believe what I was reading!!

I almost felt bad for him, figured he must be going through something IRL... but only for a moment. That fucking racist, homophobic, sexist, ass excuse for a human being doesn't deserve a second thought. Fuck that.

I hope he's just "tough" (and I use the word loosely and sarcastically) online. Would hate to think someone out there is actually being harassed by such a terrible person. :/

Wow, just... wow.
Back to top Go down
Roxxane
Royal

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:26 am

Aish wrote:

Lol

You should see some of the things Daub has said

Just a joke though

Sorta
Back to top Go down
http://renaissancekingdoms.wikia.com/wiki/Nox_Noctis_Gentis_Obsc
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:10 am

Dafuq...? Shocked 

Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:17 am

Roxxane wrote:
Aish wrote:

Lol

You should see some of the things Daub has said

Just a joke though

Sorta

Feel free to ignore as no longer relevant
I'm going to say that this does seem a little bit odd. Nothing excuses what has been said, but at the same time when I compare these messages across the forum and to Mari to what Roric has been writing in the past. The spelling and grammar errors do not seem to match up. The messages sent to Mari contain some obvious spelling errors such as the continual use of the 'tt' primarily across the words which are considered abusive, as well as other phrases. Plus the overall sentence structure is poor and the entire post off-ly constructed. When you compare that with some of his past RPs there are very few and minor instances where there is poor grammar or spelling and I cannot see in the few posts i've selected this reoccurring 'tt' in those posts which is common with all of the 'rage' posts.

In terms of the grammar and spelling at the very least it does seem unlike Roric's normal posting trends. But then again wishing sexual assault on people also seems to buck his normal posting trends. Obviously we're just getting a perspective and there could be some RL trigger for this obscene rant, but it's clear he is trying to get eradicated and the poster of those comments would know the moment you say those types of things privately (even more so publicly) you're on a one way street to getting banned/removed.

I'll be honest I didn't know the guy, never RPed with him, don't think i've ever spoken to him in a tavern chat for long & have no connection with him via other media and posting platforms so it's impossible for me to assume if the player behind Roric is actually the one posting all this rubbish. Please note i'm not trying to defend him - i'm just pointing out the glaring irregularities between what he's posting now & what he was posting prior.

It would be interesting if anyone here actually has contact with him via Skype/Msn or any other media platform or those who consider to know him well and for a good duration of time to comment on what i've quickly scanned through. It just screams odd both in terms of what he's doing and in terms of his writing style that this would occur without some motive behind it.

@Mari
No need to say thanks because it's not something worthwhile of 'thanks' those are just the words of a human being who can read through the lines and has more respect and care for the people on the other side of the screen than for his pixilated character. As for your RP comments i'm struggling to find anything which would tick someone off behind the screen so don't worry about it as you're 100% in the right here no if's nor but's about it.
As for if he sends you more, there's nothing wrong with keeping us up to date as talking with others is always the best way to go when people throw crap like that at you - makes it easier to ignore and not affect you. Hope it doesn't keep your from RPing and sharing your thoughts in the future too as again that's no doubt another thing that these posts aim to acheive.

Last edited by Zukran on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:16 am

I think he made those "errors" because it gets censored in forums so it was to make visual impact. But regardless, nothing excuses this xenophobic behavior. No respect for him from my half. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Gilan
Commoner
Gilan

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:21 am

Laughing  I would do it all again in a second without hesitation.

First of all, Hypno go fuck yourself you foreign trash, you attacked me first bro OOC in your shit attempt at speaking MY language. You deserved everything I said to you and more imo. Oh did I get some of that french wrong I copied and pasted after googling french insults? Oh no. Wait, how many countries speak French? And how many countries speak english or speak it as a required second language? K.

Maripose deserved it too, I'll never apologize for what I said to you, if you don't wanna get flamed don't RP your character as a cold cunt. "Our characters never met IRP" quote from her earlier in this thread, then if they didn't meet, don't come in when Roric makes a blanket statement about KoW and get your panties in a wad. Because clearly my panties can wad up bigger.

I'll reply vaguely to some of the comments in this thread I remember:

Someone said something about karma will get me? I don't believe in karma, so I'm sorry if you do.

"He's lost all respect from me" All I have to say is Laughing

"He has great RPs why did he do this" (general comments from most) yeah and guess who ever RPed with me? Barely anyone, few people I actually enjoyed RPing with were Ninon, Ahlia, Trin, etc. (I loved RPing with Ninon actually, she was one of the few who had it together to remember the little details from post to post). No one wants to RP anymore they just wanna sit and argue and throw backhanded insults around all day in threads that get to 20 pages long of stupid people arguing stupid details over a stupid game.

"This makes me sick/one of the worst things I've ever seen" clearly you have not treaded deeply enough on the internet.

This game has become more and more restricting in the sense that no one gives a shit how well you RP. No one wants to RP like they did, the population on the English side of the game is like 1/3 of what it used to be. All these people after the fact saying I had awesome RP skills and yet I never got a single fucking mail to join in my ORPs. I'm a damn good writer and I liked to write and this was a great place to practice that medium. I enjoyed RPing by myself and did so often, I'm not sour that people never mailed me about my RPs. I frequently got enough praise to subside any sort of ego I have about my writing skills. What bugs me is that no one else wanted to RP in general, compared to how it used to be.

THIS GAME HAS GONE TO SHIT. You are paying for shit in this game that will not affect your RL and this game won't even be around in 5 years. Thats not even what bugs me, I pay for money for video games, you can spend your money IRL how you want. What pisses me off is, the game used to be so basic we all remember that yellow and off white background with little pictures or scenery. That is what made this game awesome tho is that we had to RP with little to go off of. That is what made me want to contribute to the game and spend money on the game, it was more like a sandbox.

When they added in houses and more detailed pictures of the villages and now you can buy stuff to put in your town, that is when the creativity died and when the admins started telling us how to play.

It all came down to IRL I was helping a friend with relationship advice, he got back together with his girlfriend from high school and I told him something like: "Just because you had good memories with her doesn't necessarily mean its what you need in your life at the moment".

The question on everyones mind: Why did I chose to go out this way? Because fuck you thats why.
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:21 am

Bye! Laughing!
Back to top Go down
Morgan.le.Fay
Citizen
Morgan.le.Fay

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:39 am

I feel sorry for your friend. Now go cry to mommy like the sad little boy you obviously are.
Back to top Go down
Gilan
Commoner
Gilan

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 10:46 am

Actually I'm about to hop on the plane to Spain to spend a half week with my boss laxing on the Mediterranean getting drunk and celebrating the million dollar company our company signed.

Close though.
Back to top Go down
Zukran
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 11:16 am

Since you decided to put your 'side' across I'mm more than happy to waste some time responding to what you've said here.

Gilan wrote:
First of all, Hypno go fuck yourself you foreign trash, you attacked me first bro OOC in your shit attempt at speaking MY language. You deserved everything I said to you and more imo. Oh did I get some of that french wrong I copied and pasted after googling french insults? Oh no. Wait, how many countries speak French? And how many countries speak english or speak it as a required second language? K.
Not entirely sure what language has to do with anything. People's language does not dictate their personality (As you yourself clearly represent) Not entirely sure why your being rude to a bloke for speaking 'your' (didn't realize you created it btw) language, when quite frankly most of your abusive posts contained badly constructed English. More so that on the internet you get far worse use of the English language from internet teens with their 'txt typing' skills than you do from an individual who is doing their best and taking the effort to communicate with people outside of their own language which is again a major plus of the internet.

Quote :
Maripose deserved it too, I'll never apologize for what I said to you, if you don't wanna get flamed don't RP your character as a cold cunt. "Our characters never met IRP" quote from her earlier in this thread, then if they didn't meet, don't come in when Roric makes a blanket statement about KoW and get your panties in a wad. Because clearly my panties can wad up bigger.
Firstly thank you for the valuable information that you have wadded up panties that was something we were all craving to hear. As for Mari and anybody else for that matter, just like you, they can RP their character how every they want. They want to be cold, happy, crazy, quirky, suicidal or bloodthirsty that is right it's their character. The fact that 'you' take her RP'ed actions from her 'character' and use that as justification to RL abuse is where the wrong is here. Her character reacted to your characters statement as any good RPer would and then through their personality and context to the situation responded (again as per usual RPing attitudes) what is wrong with that to be exact? All i'm seeing here is you're saying Mari deserves to be brutally assaulted because she RPs a character you personally dislike because her character one-upped yours? All i'm seeing here is one man with a very hurt ego.

Quote :
"He has great RPs why did he do this" (general comments from most) yeah and guess who ever RPed with me? Barely anyone, few people I actually enjoyed RPing with were Ninon, Ahlia, Trin, etc. (I loved RPing with Ninon actually, she was one of the few who had it together to remember the little details from post to post). No one wants to RP anymore they just wanna sit and argue and throw backhanded insults around all day in threads that get to 20 pages long of stupid people arguing stupid details over a stupid game.

If they are 'stupid people' arguing about 'stupid details' over a 'stupid' in-game event and responding and commenting on that then technically provided it's not a block of OOC comments it is RP. Just because it is not to the 'high standards' that you seem to be setting yourself and everyone else doesn't make it any less worthwhile or valuable. Some people prefer to do reactionary RPs and statements over events rather than just make stuff up out of the blue and that's fine because it helps the game.

Quote :
"This makes me sick/one of the worst things I've ever seen" clearly you have not treaded deeply enough on the internet.
This perhaps annoys me post, your justification seems to be that because there are worse things on the internet it gives you permission to act in a similar fashion? Well if people jump of a bridge do you follow them? What about in Real Life when someone says something you don't like, do you threaten sexual assault on them? I'm asking because it's becoming increasingly clear that you seem to enjoy abusing people behind the protection of a keyboard and a computer screen. As i've already stated, these types of comments perhaps not over RK, but these days through FB or Twitter can get you prosecuted, and your computer screen won't be able to protect you the day that happens. I've also got to ask why you feel justified to threaten these horrific things on people, because i'm sure anyone else here who has or has a relation to who has suffered things which you have just threatened know that 'because it's the internet' does not give you any excuse to post such things. It's wrong, it's disgusting and the way people like yourself deem such comments socially acceptable on the internet is in part what fuels actual abuse, assault and cyber-bullying related suicides in the real world.

Quote :
This game has become more and more restricting in the sense that no one gives a shit how well you RP. No one wants to RP like they did, the population on the English side of the game is like 1/3 of what it used to be. All these people after the fact saying I had awesome RP skills and yet I never got a single fucking mail to join in my ORPs. I'm a damn good writer and I liked to write and this was a great place to practice that medium. I enjoyed RPing by myself and did so often, I'm not sour that people never mailed me about my RPs. I frequently got enough praise to subside any sort of ego I have about my writing skills. What bugs me is that no one else wanted to RP in general, compared to how it used to be.
If you want people to join your RPs be productive not passive. Go out and pm people to join your RPs (then you'll see more ask to join) if you don't go out there and ask people don't expect them to just randomly strole into an RP. As i've often found people who state things (ORP) tend to already have a base idea and a group of people involved to get the background to the storyline drawn before others join in. Don't blame other people for your inaction when it comes to your RPs. As for you needing praise for your RPs that does say alot about you. I don't RP for 'ego' nor some sort of desire to be praised, I do it because I enjoy the community I am part of and want to engage with them. Not because I want them to stroke my 'ego'.

Quote :
THIS GAME HAS GONE TO SHIT. You are paying for shit in this game that will not affect your RL and this game won't even be around in 5 years. Thats not even what bugs me, I pay for money for video games, you can spend your money IRL how you want. What pisses me off is, the game used to be so basic we all remember that yellow and off white background with little pictures or scenery. That is what made this game awesome tho is that we had to RP with little to go off of. That is what made me want to contribute to the game and spend money on the game, it was more like a sandbox..
Aye the Game's not in a great state, that's why I personally have spent time RPing in other games, taking activity breaks from RK and in general being on the lowdown for the last few months. I don't go out and abuse people for it. Now I need to question your logic somewhat here. You say that people paying for things in this game will not affect their RL, and won't be around in 5 years. But you spending money on a video game is fine?

Firstly if you buy a video game today - I highly doubt you'll be playing that same game in 5 months let alone 5 years.
Secondly, RK is just as much a 'video game' as is any of your modern games - Why? Because it is on core principle a virtual game. Does it have super graphics. No. Does it have a great combat system. No. Does it have an indepth universe, coding system and style which means it's an online entity game. Yes. You know games from before the year 2000 still count as video games. RK still counts as a RPG video game, because it's a virtual experience like what you play. So stating that this game won't affect your RL so you cannot pay for it, but a game you like will affect your RL so you can pay for it seems like a contradiction to me, since on the core level they're exactly the same. So either you're 'stupid' because you're spending money on something that won't affect your life. Or more than likely people are spending money on something that does affect their lives. I'd argue the second because 'affect your RL' is a very broad term do you mean physically or mentally? Because this game does affect peoples RL because on the most basic level they spend time playing it, just as much as you or I do. Me posting this. You posting that. Does affect our RL's because it uses up our time for other 'RL' based things as you put it. So really that argument of yours is invalid.

And finally, just because you no longer like the direction of this game does not give you the right to insult and abuse the people who do enjoy the game. I would hope one day you look back on this and realize how idiotic and hurtful some of your comments have been, but I'm not holding my hopes too high on that.
Back to top Go down
viery
Citizen
viery

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 1:00 pm

You are obviously in a very bad place gilan, and I really feel sorry for you, and I mean that, I genuinely do feel sorry for you, I dont know you but that doesn't matter, I do hope you sort yourself out and stop harming yourself and others.

When somebody wishes that much evil upon somebody they are either having a psychotic episode (maybe you should go see a therapist) or they are so rotten inside they no longer have any connection to life, they no longer have the ability to feel any compassion for a fellow human being, and that is very sad.

Sorry you had to put up with that Mari and Hypno, nobody deserves to be the victims of such a vile rant, I, as everyone else, am truly horrified.
Back to top Go down
hypno
Commoner
hypno

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 2:10 pm

bah I just find it stupid, beside is more for mari i get angry because for my self i am a staffer for a member of parliament so i get train and learn to just ignore such insult, is not doing any good to answer it and will not change a single thing in my life.

I enjoy playing with other in here, i enjoy my life irl and got not any trouble.

that he is baiting on my language, what can i said more language you know more you are open to the world if that guy want to stay framing in one language and hate every other language if that suit him fine for him, I just pity that.
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:11 pm

Am I the only one wondering what the fuck someone -who just got an AH-MAH-ZING(!!!!) multimillion-supadupah-in-your-face-suckers deal- is doing on the internet insulting others? I mean seriously; I'd be worried about my upcoming Sangria-iv and practice my 'No calamari in the paella, please.' phrase. In Spanish, of course...

Sounds a bit weird to me you'd go anal over a game and harass a person to this extend when your life is so AH-MAH-ZING(!!!). Surely you have better things to do? Wink
Back to top Go down
Roby Lambourne
Citizen
Roby Lambourne

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:18 pm

It's called being an obnoxious prick Toyah. Also, 'You are obviously in a very bad place gilan, and I really feel sorry for you,' I never understand why some people feel it necessary to imply sympathy when in fact the person just needs a slap.
Back to top Go down
Keiran_irvine
Commoner
Keiran_irvine

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 5:49 pm

… with a chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To TPB Roric   To TPB Roric - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To TPB Roric
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All your Nachos are belong to us! :: RK :: Ireland :: Irish OOC-
Jump to: