Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1?   Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:39 pm

Last edited by _Melissa. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1?   Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:28 pm

http://www.davidtan.org/increase-productivity-by-blocking-time-wasting-websites-in-firefox/

Wink
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1?   Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Elois wrote:
http://www.davidtan.org/increase-productivity-by-blocking-time-wasting-websites-in-firefox/

Wink
That was interesting read, made so much sense =]

Last edited by _Melissa. on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1?   Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Last edited by _Melissa. on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1?   Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Laughing Maybe you could arrange it with Badger or Swallow, I guess. I have no idea.

But now that I think about it, I think I'll install that Leechblock myself. I have this habitual refreshing habit where even when I know there's nothing new, I'll refresh. And there's so many other things I can do, should do, and want to do with that time, like read ebooks. But I get into a sort of click trance. Suspect

The codes you'll want to pt into it, btw are:

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/*
http://forum2.renaissancekingdoms.com/*

The asterisk makes a wildcard so that all the pages on the forums will be blocked. If you want to block RK forums AND IG, then you'd put:

http://*.renaissancekingdoms.com/*

Smile
Back to top Go down
Mick
Squire
Mick

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1?   Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:26 pm

The censors actions pissed me off a couple of days ago. I haven't been to forum 1 since, and have no plans to for quite a while.

If you don't want to post, don't post. Simple.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1?   Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:14 am

To answer your question Mel, no, a critter does not have the power to ban you or to have you banned. Only forum admins can do it and they can't do read only banned, you are either banned or unbanned, there is no part banned (sound like yoda much?). It is not down to an unwillingness on their part, it is how the forums are structured. Maybe you just need aversion therapy? I know the recent forum blips are making me very averse lol!
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1?   Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Well, I used Leechblocker today. I made sure to have this forum, all Celcius forums, all Celcius games and Facebook blocked from 10am-around 8pm. It's worked pretty good. I can also have it set to redirect to any website I want it to.

And it has options on it that allow me to disable the "Disable" button, so that if i have a moment of weakness, I can't turn the plugin off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1?   Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone ask to get banned from RK forum1?
Page 1 of 1