Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMightyTrooper
Commoner
TheMightyTrooper

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)   Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:17 pm

So for those of you that don't know, in real life I am a Level Three Bard with maxed out skill in Bass Guitar, 70 Skill Points in Celtic Harp, and 35% in Six-String Guitar, and I rolled real fucking high in charisma during character creation. And I have a youtube channel which I've been using to share the little bits of music I've wrote, and I'd like to whore myself out and advertise that shit, but then I thought, what if other people want to share their stuff too? As it seems there is not yet a thread to share your channels I thought I'd make one. Y'all can find me here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pt1PAJoyvIYdu1nnWWcWw/videos

And I'd love to see you all :3
Back to top Go down
Katniss Locksley
Commoner
Katniss Locksley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)   Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:23 pm

I use to stream live for WOW 2200 geared, RBG leader, and was QQ bg premade battleground leader for years. I got tons of stuff but I ain't going to link it. You have to find it. lol
Back to top Go down
Minority01
Commoner
Minority01

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)   Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:39 am

I will find you, and I will follow you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)   Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Empty

Back to top Go down

Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)
Page 1 of 1