~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» TORN
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 66 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:37 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheMightyTrooper
Commoner
TheMightyTrooper

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)   Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:17 pm

So for those of you that don't know, in real life I am a Level Three Bard with maxed out skill in Bass Guitar, 70 Skill Points in Celtic Harp, and 35% in Six-String Guitar, and I rolled real fucking high in charisma during character creation. And I have a youtube channel which I've been using to share the little bits of music I've wrote, and I'd like to whore myself out and advertise that shit, but then I thought, what if other people want to share their stuff too? As it seems there is not yet a thread to share your channels I thought I'd make one. Y'all can find me here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2pt1PAJoyvIYdu1nnWWcWw/videos

And I'd love to see you all :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katniss Locksley
Commoner
Katniss Locksley

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)   Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:23 pm

I use to stream live for WOW 2200 geared, RBG leader, and was QQ bg premade battleground leader for years. I got tons of stuff but I ain't going to link it. You have to find it. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minority01
Commoner
Minority01

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)   Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:39 am

I will find you, and I will follow you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)   Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Youtube Channels (I'll show you mine if you show me yours)
Page 1 of 1