TheMightyTrooper
Commoner
TheMightyTrooper

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

Weed Journal Empty
PostSubject: Weed Journal   Weed Journal EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:45 am

So, this is something I always want to start for myself - a weed journal. Where I can write about the good times that's going on around me while stoned on various levels.

Anyways, feel free to document your travels with me. I know I'm not the only stoner Razz
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

Weed Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed Journal   Weed Journal EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:06 am

Hmm...rub it in dammit! Gawd >.< LOL

Think I've had more trippy trips sober, almost scary! Laughing

Will be interested in reading these! I've never seen or heard of a weed journal before!?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Weed Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed Journal   Weed Journal EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:21 pm

I got a vaporizer now, is taking me a bit to get used to.

I think he means it kind of like a trip journal, to write down shit before he forgets. Smile

One time, I figured out the meaning of the universe and everything in it; but when the acid wore off I couldn't remember shit about it. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

Weed Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed Journal   Weed Journal EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:22 am

I stopped using my vape stuff, was for smoking cigarettes anyway, got bored with it and could never find a liquid that actually was like having a smoke. All too sweet, even the tobacco blends which just made me want a smoke even more! O.o

OH! I see, I see! I've got stories but they're all many many years old lol, I'll share tho, if it's alright?

First story:

Laying out in the middle of a corn field, by myself because I never could be around people while tripping, looking up at the stars and the moon. I'll never forget this night, it was absolutely beautiful! Was out there for hours it felt like, naming off constellations and re-naming a few to my own liking lol, it was right when I started to 'peak' that I realized I wasn't alone...talk about fucked up hearing a pack of coyotes yipping not even a half a football field away from me lol, of course I was so out of it by this point everything got ugly and I had no idea which way I'd come in from...holy fuck...LOL. So I start yelling, hoping someone from the house party I was at would hear me, or I'd at least hear them, nothing, then I freaked myself out from screaming at this point thinking the coyotes were going to hear me and swore they were right on my heels! Ever run through a corn field? Hurts like a motherfucker! So after running for what felt like an eternity, I couldn't hear them anymore, stopped, dropped and put my head between my legs to get my bearings back. Looked up at the sky and it just hit me...I could use the stars to get back to the party LMAO...don't ask! Actually worked though, however, I think I just got lucky! hehe
Back to top Go down
TheMightyTrooper
Commoner
TheMightyTrooper

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

Weed Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed Journal   Weed Journal EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:09 am

It can be anything really. I usually hear about people using Weed Journal's to write down the shit they might forget.

Sadly, I can't write very well when stoned. That's why I haven't actually put anything here :S

So over December I started rolling my own joints. Since I started smoking ~a year ago I've only used smoking pieces, or other peoples joints, but finally learning to roll myself. Really shit, but maybe 1/10 joints turns out nice.

I just rolled a really sexy cone, can't wait to see how it smokes. Lately my joints have been burning out 2 or 3 times each time I try to smoke them. Not sure if it's been the wind blowing it out, or if it's the way they burn normally since as I said - I'm bad at rolling.

In other news I figured out Pinback is a great listen, or at least for me.

Oh, and I went to a shindig with some friends and the weed we had was superb. I ended up bringing some of the shit home, and smoked so much I hallucinated and thought I was at the dentists, and my room around me was all a dream I was imagining. That was freaky.
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

Weed Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed Journal   Weed Journal EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:28 pm

The stuff I bought at the store (!!! I still can't get over it!) was: Sage, and Wedding Cake.

The sage is very mellow. Like, I smoke it, lay down, and it almost is a physical impossibility to keep my eyes open. The last time I smoked it, my chest kinda felt weird and I started meta-thinking about that. So that was kind of a bummer. Not gonna kick it to the curb though. It is perfect when my mind won't stfu (which is always) and I just want/need to relax. Kinda like lorazapam without the possibility of addiction. Or the hassle of prescriptions really.

The Wedding Cake is intense. It is funny because the sales person was like- oh, it is a really happy euphoric stoned. Dude, it is a 'high', not a 'stoned'. It is really strong and lasts for a long time. I don't actually care for it that much, because my intent on buying (and what was specified to the bud-tenders- lol that is such a stupid name) is to ease up on anxiety and quiet the incessant chatter in my brain. The Wedding Cake doesn't ease that up at all. It doesn't make it worse, necessarily. Just doesn't make it better. In fact, I was in the bathroom looking in the mirror after smoking it and had to mentally coach myself not to say my thoughts outloud. Like- over and over telling myself to not think out loud/talk to myself. It was weird that the urge was that strong AND that I felt the need to not do it. haha! Like, why not?

It has been so long since I've done any of the other stuff, all my memories and stories are back in the brain, covered in dust. To that end, this is a really good idea. Even if you write it down the next day, the jist might still remain. Don't wait 20 years. Jist is gone. LOL

I hate joints. I can't roll my own and really don't like smoking them. Pipe all the way for me, although I do admit to never have used a vaporizer. Not a big fan of bongs either. I was at a friends house and we smoked from a beer can a few years ago. I felt like I was 18 again. LMAO!! It made us giggle, like we were getting stoned between classes in our dorms or some shit.
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

Weed Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed Journal   Weed Journal EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Toasti-

You are probably looking for a more indica based blend of weed. All strains are hybrids anymore, meaning you cannot find pure indica or pure sativa but varied blends.
I never tried either strain, or if I have, I didn't know the name, as here in NY you just buy dealer weed. Razz

Needless to say, looking up wedding cake states it is an indica, so it might just be something to do with dosage. Since there is still sativa in all weed, if you smoke too much you will end up with the 'head high' anyway. Might be a good idea to take 1-2 small hits, wait 10 mins, and see if you want to take another 1-2 hits.

As for me, I am loving my vaporizer. I haven't used my bong in weeks now. The high is different, it is hard to explain- I feel more energy and yet calmer at the same time. Also, I wind up using much less weed, so this investment is not only healthier but it will help me financially.

As far as rolling joints/blunts goes; well it just takes lots of practice is all. Razz
After rolling a few hundred you get really good at it. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Sponsored content

Weed Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weed Journal   Weed Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Weed Journal
Page 1 of 1