AuthorMessage
Sowilo
Commoner
Sowilo

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

A strange letter... Empty
PostSubject: A strange letter...   A strange letter... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:08 am

Someone just sent me this letter.

Quote :
Citation:
Expéditeur : Killjoy
Date d'envoi : 31/08/2011 - 23:49:53
Titre : Re: Re: Accès

Good day Madcat

Firstly i want to apologize; i didn't mean any dissrespect.

The leader of my army is Mastropersico, but the name of the commander of the army itself is Criandre. We were requested in Brittany a couple of weeks back because we had to help you in a war. I don't know against who since i didnt receive any details because i'm only a soldier. During our stay here in Brittany, while we were waiting for orders, ireland (our homecountry) declared war on you. Since LXE has good relations with Brittany, we were allowed to cross safely. I left my army though because I haven't been playing this game too long and i wanted to experience it a bit more before i actually put my life on the line. Now i'm stuck in Brittany and I'm trying to make my way back home. Mastropersico told me i was allowed to but that i'd have to ask all the mayors of the towns i pass since my name would be on the kill list.

I hope i can pass soon, or that i would be able to work in your town so i dont run out of food while everything gets sorted.

I thank you for your attention and help. I really do appreciate it.

Yours sincerely
Killjoy

P.S: Your english is perfect a whole lot better than my french :$

Comment on the red part please. Smile
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: A strange letter...   A strange letter... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello,

Ireland is divided into 3 distinct and separate Counties. While I can only speak on behalf of the County of Cuige Chonnacht, I can say for certain that our County is not at war with Brittany; nor am I aware of any other Irish County that is at war with Brittany.

It appears this person is working with some bad information, or possible misleading you.

Hope that clears it up. Smile

-anto
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Sowilo
Commoner
Sowilo

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A strange letter...   A strange letter... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Thank you Sir!

We didn't have the chance to meet yet so pleased to meet you. Wink

To be honnest, that's what I tought and I'm glad to see I was right.

One other thing I would like to know is about a statement Devin made in CC's embassy in Britanny. Here it is:

Quote :
i should truly start out by apologizing to Brittany on the behalf of Chonnacht,
when your county was rebelled against and was in a state of civil war we promised you aid.
Our diffenders at the time called Lego X stated that they would run to your county's aid and remove the attackers.

in steeds they took off to England and left us and left you.
breaking there promise and practically betraying us.

we apologize that such a event happened and that we failed in our part of the deal.

Lego X is the army of Criandre isn't it?

Knowing that fact, do we consider them as an official troup sent by CC or as ''freelancers''?

Also, which civil war or conflict Devin was talking about?

I know it may sound strange but, as I've been living in Britanny only for the past 6/7 months, I don't know evrything about what was done before I took office.

By the way, do we have any official treaties still active?
Back to top Go down
Devin
Citizen
Devin

Location : in a nice cabin bored out of my mind happy to be alive

PostSubject: Re: A strange letter...   A strange letter... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:27 pm

it was a old one maybe a little under a year ago???
it was mostly an attack i think by pirates by sea however i promessed Chime at the time to send them aid and that aid was granted by my counsel as we were the Send LEgo X.

Lego X however broke there part of the bargen and betrayed us both.
i had assumed that she would have brought it up with her counsel as the aid was accepted.

however Lego X is a freelance group and truly not all that trustworthy, be careful they wrote the NNGO while we were in england saying they were on our side then attacked us first opportunity.

no there wasn't any treaty's in play just negotiations. i (as in me personally) would like to get one started but that is up to the counsel.
Back to top Go down
Sowilo
Commoner
Sowilo

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A strange letter...   A strange letter... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Thank you kind Sir. I will transmit those infos to whom it concerns. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sowilo
Commoner
Sowilo

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A strange letter...   A strange letter... EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Meiline, le 02/09/2011 à 17:00 wrote:
A transmettre à toutes vos ambassades.
Merci à tous

Quote :
De nous, Elfyn de Montfort, Grand Duc de Bretagne
De nous, Douchka, Duchesse élue du peuple breton,

A Sa Majesté Nébisa, Reyne de France.

En ce premier jour de septembre de l'an 1459, nous, représentants du Peuple de Breizh, faisons annonce officielle de notre entrée en Guerre contre le Royaume de France.

Il nous est pénible de reconnaître que nous nous sommes vus contraints d'enfreindre le Traité du Mont Saint Michel, par l'intervention ce dernier samedi de nostre armée en offensive au côté de nos alliés contre le duché de Touraine, mais déclarons assumer ce choix par la présente déclaration.
    Il nous est insupportable d'avoir été amenés malgré notre volonté à choisir entre l'amitié de notre Peuple pour les Peuples amis de l'Alliance du Ponant, comprenant le Berry, et le bon plaisir d'une Reyne impatiente qui sans être même encore couronnée déploie une énergie fabuleuse pour oppresser ses sujets et asservir son peuple à ses caprices.

Dès lors, notre choix est fait, et c'est le cœur en peine mais convaincus que nous nous engageons pour porter secours armé à nos alliés. Nos actions de guerres ne sont et seront pas des actions de conquête, mais bien des faits de défense des intérêts des Provinces du Ponant, Bretagne évidemment comprise.

C'est dans le respect de deux traités qui nous sont chers, durement acquis pour l'un à l'issue d'un combat sanglant que beaucoup semblent à notre plus grand regret avoir oublié, que nous prenons aujourd'hui position.
    Dans le respect du Traité du Mont Saint Michel, nous nous sommes engagés à ne pas porter atteinte à l'intégrité du Royaume de France. La Bretagne a respecté cet engagement et a œuvré dans ce sens auprès des provinces alliées. Voilà désormais que le co-signataire de ce Traité s'organise pour porter atteinte à la souveraineté bretonne après avoir attenté à celle de ses partenaires. A l'heure actuelle, donc, si nous avons toujours très à cœur l'esprit du traité qui unit la Bretagne et le Royaume de France, il nous devient difficile d'en respecter la lettre.
    Dans le respect de l'Alliance du Ponant, nous venons en aide aux Provinces Françoises avec lesquelles nous avons tissé des liens fraternels dans leur combat pour une prospérité et une quiétude aujourd'hui menacées.
    Ce combat, c'est la défense du droit des peuples de France, de leurs provinces, à jouir d'un égal respect, de droits égaux, d'une autonomie réelle, par rapport au pouvoir royal. En défendant nos alliés, nous défendons le principe selon lequel le Royaume de France se compose du Domaine Royal et de provinces simplement liées à lui et à son régnant par un lien de vassalité. En nous engageant aux côtés de nos alliés, nous exprimons notre refus de la dérive d'un pouvoir personnel et arbitraire, du favoritisme politique et du déni des privilèges locaux tristement constatés depuis quelques temps.

Ce combat est également une lutte pour la grandeur de la France. Nous sommes animés par la volonté farouche d'avoir pour voisin un monarque tourné vers la prospérité et la sécurité de son royaume, capable d'être respecté et admiré à l'extérieur comme à l'intérieur de ses frontières, un monarque qui sait aimer et respecter ses peuples pour recevoir amour et respect en retour, et non pas un monarque qui promeut la haine, cherche à s'imposer par la force, bloque les initiatives, favorise les conflits et semble ne pas souhaiter oeuvrer pour la paix.

Ce jour, nous entrons en Guerre contre la France, mais pour la France; pour la France rayonnante, pacifique et pacifiée, respectueuse de sa diversité et de ses traditions. Pour cette France, soeur de la Bretagne, et pour le Peuple de France.

E Naoned, d'ar Yaou 1 a viz Gwengolo 1459

Elfyn de Montfort,
Grand Duc de Bretagne

A strange letter... Elfyngdjaune

Douchka,
Duchesse de Bretagne

A strange letter... 465883duchessejauneds6

It's official now, Britanny has declared war to France. I know it's in French but it's too long for me to translate so if you wanna know more just ask me.

In resume, Britanny's leaders are sorry that this situation has came to this issue.

During the past 2 months, they were trying to end this conflict in a peaceful way but, as a new French Queen was chosen, knowing she was full of hate for us Bretons, t'was like talking to a deaf lady...

The Ponant Alliance, which includes French Counties and Duchies of Berry, Artois, Poitou, Anjou and I think Guyenne (must check), allies of the Great Duchy of Britanny (which is an independant state btw), has voted unilaterally to stop this abuse of power from a queen whom personnal ambitions are dictating her decisions and are leading to a inevitable disaster for the French speaking world...

We don't know yet how this will spread cause already some Duchies/Counties not included in the Royal Domains, have already chosen their side. Also, French counties in the SRING (germanic kingdom) did the same.

That's all the time I have for you today and I'll be back next Monday. So if you have any questions about this, be patient and I'll answer you as soon as I can.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A strange letter...   A strange letter... Empty

Back to top Go down

A strange letter...
Page 1 of 1