AuthorMessage
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

How's life treating ya? - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:40 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I GOT A'S (and a B) *runs around screaming in excitement*

ALL THE HELL WAS WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:13 pm

thanks Bekah, & well done sephie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
An Munro
Commoner
An Munro

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:37 pm

it was worth it Seph Wink trust me *hug*

good job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:19 pm

So, I have to thank the peeps who have been in our massive skype chat for this weekend.  You really helped me deal with the scary events of Friday night and kept me somewhat sane, even if it did look like I'd been crying my eyes out. (for those that didn't know yet, had a car accident)

Toasti, you were awesome and amazing last night. You and Aidann and our drinking game was the most fun I have had in a long time. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my Saturday night with a banged up knee. Sorta feel sorry for the random rotating person who seemed to be in there with us three.

You are all reasons why we keep playing a dumb game like RK. It isn't for that game, its for the awesome people you can get drunk with, laugh with and not have to worry about stupid drama.

So thank you all
Back to top Go down
viery
Citizen
viery

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:00 pm

*hugs* bella

If i knew i wouldnt have asked you all that stupid army shit.

Glad to hear you are ok!
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Sheesh Bella

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:12 pm

I'm really glad to hear that your weren't hurt.

*massive hugs*

I know how badly it can shake you up.
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:42 pm

Bellz wrote:
So, I have to thank the peeps who have been in our massive skype chat for this weekend.  You really helped me deal with the scary events of Friday night and kept me somewhat sane, even if it did look like I'd been crying my eyes out. (for those that didn't know yet, had a car accident)

Toasti, you were awesome and amazing last night. You and Aidann and our drinking game was the most fun I have had in a long time. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my Saturday night with a banged up knee. Sorta feel sorry for the random rotating person who seemed to be in there with us three.

You are all reasons why we keep playing a dumb game like RK. It isn't for that game, its for the awesome people you can get drunk with, laugh with and not have to worry about stupid drama.

So thank you all

Oh you!  Embarassed Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:05 am

Thanks guys =)

Knees is a bit buggered up, the car and the farmers fence are a mess....but super lucky. I know it could have been lots worse.

Just stuck on oxycodone for a bit... I really hate being high...Laughing

V don't worry, I just hope I made sense....sorta remember what I was saying to you
Back to top Go down
Kczuma
Serf

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:57 am

Yikes. Glad you seem to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Gilan
Commoner
Gilan

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:48 pm

I'm not really prone to write these sort of things but needed an outlet.

It's no secret that I consider myself a cannabis connoisseur irl, and what often comes with a nice evening toke is the lack of remembrance of dreams. I've journaled my dreams for years now and lately have been having dreams of one of my ex girlfriends. The dreams always involve some zany overarching plot line (surviving in a jungle, group of people staying in a hotel, etc) but always in the dream her and I are together, and for a fleeting moment when I awake it seems real, my heart is beating and feels full/heavy.

This was the type of breakup (and she was the type of person) that I had to break off all contact after we split. No facebook, deleted her number, untagged myself in pictures on social media, threw away gifts she gave me, etc. It's been a year and a half (going on 2 this year) since we broke up, I've changed and traveled and grown and I'm sure she has as well. I've loved and lost since her as I'm aware she has too. Our relationship was strange, she was a party girl (and gorgeous might I add) with a hideous past and I was a simple kid from a small town. I'd been in long relationships before and she hadn't, all her past boyfriends had been jerks and I was the first boyfriend her family liked (and I liked them too, they were awesome people). We lived together for 8 months, and she broke up with me because I couldn't afford to go back to school (more than likely the problems that accompanied a long distance relationship and my frustration at my family's money situation)

The other morning, after losing hours at work and struggling to find anything to do in my beat nick town and after another one of those dreams, I unblocked her on Facebook and looked over what she had been up to since we had split. I poured through her pictures, she had dyed her hair blonde and is currently dating a new guy. My heart didn't feel that sinking feeling anymore that I felt when I had found pictures of us or things that reminded me of her. I felt motivated, I work at a grocery store and go to a community college currently irl and unblocking her made me sign up for the gym, and I've kept going. Any day I want to play video games I look at her profile and after a few minutes I'm up and out the door.

The one thing I find strange is that all of the pictures of her other ex boyfriends still remain on her profile. There's no trace she dated me, our breakup was explosive and I can only imagine the things she told her friends about me.

Yet still, theres this girl whose pictures I can look at on a screen who was once a huge part of my life thats not now. Our lives went back to normal after each other, I probably thought about her a lot more than she thought about me, yet I don't like to imagine thats the truth. The fact that I can look at her pictures without feeling any pain is also a large step, signs that I'm moving/moved on. Signs that this is life and "I guess this is growing up"
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Aidann wrote:
and when that happens ill send you the link to the radio production I presented Razz

Still waiting for this link Razz

here is what I did this week: http://accessyoutube.org.uk/play/?v=-Navf7SUy-U

I read at 11:51, 32:09 and 51:39. Feel free to have a laugh at my Elmer Fudd moment when I say "weaching Wembly" instead of "reaching Wembley" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:24 pm

Your post moved me G. Am really happy to hear you're pulling some good positivity from this. I've delved into the dream world and quite a bit of other things I've tapped into and this is by far the most wonderful example of an experience with taking the clues your dreams leave for you and putting them to use. Sending more positive energy your way Smile

Going to listen soon Bekah! Can't wait! Hehe
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:57 am

Bekah wrote:
Aidann wrote:
and when that happens ill send you the link to the radio production I presented Razz

Still waiting for this link Razz

here is what I did this week:  http://accessyoutube.org.uk/play/?v=-Navf7SUy-U

I read at 11:51, 32:09 and 51:39.  Feel free to have a laugh at my Elmer Fudd moment when I say "weaching Wembly" instead of "reaching Wembley" Very Happy

That's the thing, so am I Razz

(I did a radio production where I was presenter about 3 years ago but my group never got the link or a CD Sad)
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:32 am

Come home from work yesterday to see my lap top is gone. Yep that's right someone broke into my apartment and stole my lap top. Nice to come on to. SO I spent most of the day after I got off work filed a police report, calling my insurance company and all that fun crap. So now I have a computer that has Window 8--- Evil or Very Mad I can't say I like it. SO yea....
Back to top Go down
viery
Citizen
viery

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:09 pm

sorry to hear chyler, we got broken into during xmas and it sure sucks balls  Crying or Very sad 

Lucky for us they didnt get anything (my brand new laptop was on my office and they didnt get there)

Police told us they were probably looking just for cash or gold, but we didnt have either.

The reason why Im posting here is cos today my wife had a scan and the baby is healthy and fine...and it`s a little girl...im soooo happy  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Fordo
Commoner
Fordo

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:17 pm

Congrats Viery!
Back to top Go down
Toasti Jen
Noble
Toasti Jen

Character sheet
DDO character: Barbarian

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Awwwww! Congrats Viery!
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:53 pm

How exciting!!! Congratz V! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:41 pm

I swear to sweet jesus if I'm not the God Father I will sit on Church wall til I see you and throw cans of Dutch Gold at you... MARK MY WORDS  geek 
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:44 pm

Aidan  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Chyler
Citizen
Chyler

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:23 am

Alot of things going on with me. But I won't lay it out here.As I am not sure it would matter, but do please if you pray, that you keep me there. I need it. Thank you
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 7:54 am

Congrats Viery! Very excited for you! The inner woman within me says OMG SQUEE PICS!!

Then I realise how much I never want kids, and that I hate feeling broody Razz

If you ever need some newborn photography and wanna travel out to Aus for it, lemme know I'll do it for free for ya!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:43 pm

Congrats Viery! Exciting times! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
viery
Citizen
viery

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 2:37 pm

Thank you all! Sorry Aidan we are not going to baptise the child so no god parents. We may have a naming ceremony so feel free to throw cans of dutch gold then Smile

Yeah very exciting times!! But im already dreading the moment she will bring a boy home hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's life treating ya?   How's life treating ya? - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

How's life treating ya?
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next