Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Uthret wrote:
Since i just see every second day another Thread full of Taunting, Flaming, Badspeaking, i just was thinking:

Why you are all think about DONT post here anymore? The elections are in 10 Days. 10 Days are an good time to cool down your Heads.

As i see the point, noone in here can really post something, and start and political thread, without start an whole bunch of Flaming, Taunting or whatever.

I also thought, why i see everyday an new post which is sensless. Maddog, i know you just want your right, and you dont like these Fury-Bastards, but hey mate, they are not on your level, so please stop this too Rolling Eyes .

At Edwin, Cheatly and Swampi, Arienvonmainz and whoever is involved in all this crap here, you should really cool down, and dont think everyone is against you, who shows another interesting as supporting you. So, please take an break too.

Im sure lots of people here, are scared to write RP, or read something here, or ask for an information, since they are scared to be tauntet, killed or injured ingame. Or whatever.

But back to the topic..

why we all just take an break, in 10 days you will all see what happens, and your flaming here will never get you any voices. The ppl who know truth about fury, will not vote them, the ppl from fury will never vote anyother. so please..

shut up and take an break to cool down your overheated heads. Rolling Eyes

Uthret wrote:
Ok... normaly i dont write in such discusions. but..

1.: Next person, who taunt Maddog, taunt myself. I see this as personal taunt on myself if you taunt my cousin again.

2.: Why are you pissed off? DUCK is just an political party. Are you scared now, until you see that your glory fury is not acceptet as you wantet to? Or are you scared you will kick your Ass out of Glasgow? I for myself Edwin, cant read your taunting anymore. Maybe you should just shut up, and curl into the lap of your mother? I read all the things which are talked in here, but the only things i knew from you are that you are good at tauning and forcing ppl.

3.: About Fury as whole, and you are all knowing who i talk about -.-...
You want to tell us, you are the good? you bring us honour and such things? Really? Bad joke Friends. I know how you work. You just can taunt ppl, even in OCC too, you force ppl to join you. You force NEW player to join you, and tell them that all of your incestous Bastards which robbing innocent, make civil revolts in several towns, start civil wars, and taunt every honourable man in scotland, and yes, which destroyed the whole and linked scotland as some of you remember. destroyed national rsa and gouvernment. Yes.. you want to tell us, you are the good ones?

Now, you can taunt me, you can ban me, you can call me an "sworn enemy of glasgow" if you want so. I will not care. I will never care what comes from an snakes tongue.

((occ: sorry dear censors, i hope you forgive lil uthret fpr his words.. but its rp.. what shall i say else? Smile ))

I was told he came to Glasgow from Ireland. Like we do lack local morons here Neutral
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:28 pm

Here's what I gotta say. Please forward it:

First off, Urethra, if you don't want anyone taunting Maddog, you're in the wrong county. Last time he was in Glasgow, he taunted Glasgow's citizens and Fury enough while invading that he got run over by our army. He does not belong in Glasgow.

Secondly, what I've learned about Fury these past few months is that they are a really kind bunch of people, if ya give them the chance. If you're looking to challenge them just because they're Fury, then you get what you deserve.

Out of all the people running for election in every party, there is only one difficult person there. Amelia Suffolk Fraser. All she wants to do is work against organizations she does not like, even if they are benefiting her county. She is completely blind in those regards and queen of the circular arguments. If DUCK wishes to be a party of divisiveness, then she will have a large role in their party.

Now, my daughter, Arien, has a mind of her own. She's quite stubborn and has made quite a lot of enemies. But if she were docile and mild mannered, I wouldn't consider her much of a daughter of mine, really. I hope that if DUCK wins the majority, she works with all council members to benefit Glasgow.

And I'm awfully sorry to hear about John's death. I think you all know this but I will reiterate, NNGO had nothing to do with it. And from what I gather, the whole incident was a mistake. I think highly of Fury and I think highly of John Carter Munro and Gabria Munro. I hope that differences can be put aside so that Glasgow can look towards a brighter future. Glasgow needs Fury and it needs Munros.

It is unfortunate I could not be there in person to try and help the situation. I have kept Glasgow in my heart and mind since I have left. It really is the best and most Scottish county in Scotland. I am writing from a ship. Hopefully, I will see you all soon.

Sincerely,
Elois Irvine d' Ursel
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm hearing now that Uthret is an Englishman who decided to move to Ardencaple to help out.
Back to top Go down
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:46 pm

He needs to go back to England, or to the grave, whichever. Razz
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 5:21 pm

england is the grave lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
Angeljoy25
Noble
Angeljoy25

Character sheet
DDO character: Rogue
RK Profession: Butcher

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:46 pm

cheers Good point!!!
Back to top Go down
Pennsygal
Serf
Pennsygal

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Ugh ... not leaving me lots of options for a move here Razz

Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Holland? Razz
Back to top Go down
Pennsygal
Serf
Pennsygal

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:38 pm

I don't speak Dutch ... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I need a Rosetta Stone study
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:54 am

Pennsygal wrote:
I don't speak Dutch ... AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I need a Rosetta Stone study

http://www.livemocha.com/

It's pretty good and the more you help others, the more free lessons they give you. I can take all 101, 102, 201 and 202 courses because I reviewed a lot of ESL stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:56 am

Eh Glasgow'll be fine. Just develop an ignore list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:08 am

Billyjoebob wrote:
Elois wrote:
Is there really any surprise that an Ayrglish is making this an issue? From that I gather from all parties, the incident was friendly fire. Fury and BoR have my full support. DUCK has my prayers.

hay i resent that. (trys to hide his growing mirth at all this activity.)

so hes' ayrish. so what.

would it have matters any if he was just a Scots man, trying to help sort out a small part of scotland??? no. BUT because he lives out side of Glasgow its an attack
. (try's very valiantly not to laugh openly and is almost succeeding.)

so why point like a little baby stamping her foot?? all it duse is make you look silly.

where he lives is not an issue.

it's that fact you all doign a mass cover up and trying to gloss this miss hap over, that make me and other post here and laugh openly at your county.

i love childish acts of foot stamping. it sooooo cute
i love to read tosher spin on thing, as i find it soo funny that the only people that are taking this hole mess seruslty are the ones tryign to gloss this hole mess over.

it's funny that you resent your dirty linen being aired in public.

yet it's perfectly ok for you to air any other county's dirty linen in public.

now stop complaining and making it more funny than it is.

bjb cant hold back the mirth and laughter any more and blatantly laughs out loud and clear.

step back look at the laughing stock your all have becoming and realise that this is just one massive joke on you, and Glasgow.

best thing to do is laugh with us and shug it off. like every one else duse when this sort of thing happens.

it's what i do, and it why i keep coming back ot these sooo funy topics.

it's not like it matters it's just rather funny gossip.

the joke this time is on Glasgow. last time it was on Ayr. who will it be next time?? who know, may be it will be me or you the listener? make no diffidence. just learn from this mess and dont make a mole hill into a mountain like Glasgow is doing.

bjb try so hold in his amusement while fluffy playing with is Beard with her little ones.

Elois wrote:
You waste so much breath, BJB. It's not just because he's Ayrglish. It's because he has a past, present and future investment in creating division in Glasgow. He came to invade when he was in Ayr, he left for England with his MacTavish woman, creating a virtual tavern with the Suffolk woman, and now he's taken it upon himself now to decide to move to Glasgow, now at a time where MacTavish is running for council.

He wants to be a pain. And I'm not crying about it. I find it droll.

It really is something amusing. In England, the English try to be all dignified about their arguments. Scotland's arguments are like those of two old women fighting over blueberries in their hotcakes or old men fighting over who caught the biggest fish. Oh Scotland, why can't I quit you? Laughing

And BJB, it warms the cockles of my heart to see you still hating Fury the way you do. A warm cockle is like a good woman. Laughing

(Last part in reference to an old HH joke.) Razz
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:13 am

Quote :
Amelia is smart and honest; two things which every citizen of Glasgow should look for in a prospective councilor. I asked her to be on the DUCK list, despite the many times we have argued against each other, because I think it is important to have people on the CC who really care about the county and will properly question the schemes we put in place to ensure they are well thought through. Questions are only a problem for those who do not wish to answer. It is also worth bearing in mind that capable people become destructive when they are ignored; that should be a lesson to all of Glasgow to make the CC truly representative of the county if we are to really move forward.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:21 am

So Amelia trolls because we ignore her trolling? That's news? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dillion
Serf
Dillion

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Amelia, lmao.

Can someone please hold her head under water for 15 or 20 minutes

She really belongs in England with the rest of the Elitists
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Baker

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:19 pm

WhiteSnow wrote:
Quote :
Amelia is smart and honest; two things which every citizen of Glasgow should look for in a prospective councilor. I asked her to be on the DUCK list, despite the many times we have argued against each other, because I think it is important to have people on the CC who really care about the county and will properly question the schemes we put in place to ensure they are well thought through. Questions are only a problem for those who do not wish to answer. It is also worth bearing in mind that capable people become destructive when they are ignored; that should be a lesson to all of Glasgow to make the CC truly representative of the county if we are to really move forward.

lol!

*faints*

That's why she ignores answers and pisses off people who thought hey she's not so bad?
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:40 pm

It's all a personal attack on me now. That was quick. I'm enjoying my homecoming. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lance
Knight
Lance

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Yeah you'll have that . . . not even going to get in to what I have against the people running for DUCK Razz
Back to top Go down
nika
Serf

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:13 pm

*hips staring at Lance* I know I drank alot but did you really have to close the entire game?
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Sorry Dillion, your name came up. I have BJB acting like he's trained me, and Bethan trained me, and now I'm using all their training in NNGO against them. Laughing Rolling Eyes Bethan can take credit for me in some ways but BJB needs to STFU. Now, you know Bethan and I had a huge falling out but I'm very happy for her that she's getting to live in England, where ironically, she'd be more free than in Galloway. I'm quite certain about the power struggles she would have had if she had stayed.

But I can't, for the life of me, understand how it's not ok for me to make my choices but it's ok for you.

And if there's anything else she's all P.O.'d at me about, I'd like to know, because she was P.O.'d before I even headed to Ardencaple. Can't talk with someone who doesn't actually want to talk, who goes, "I don't care about this fucking game anymore," when it's obvious what they mean is they don't want to care anymore. This game is a soul killer if people let it. And that's why i went to Ardencaple, because RK was killing me. Now I'm better.
Back to top Go down
Dillion
Serf
Dillion

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:02 am

All I know is we are suppose to be on the same side and for you putting me into something in Scotland ooc and mentioning RL stuff is out of line in my book.

Apology accepted but know that I lost a notch of respect for you.

Your problems with Beth are between you and her, I of course support beth in RL but that does not need to come into a game.
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:05 am

I didn't actually put you into it OOC much. I just told BJB to ask Bethan who you are. I didn't go deeper than that. Still shouldn't have been said.

I wrote to her to let her know how I feel about the whole topic. I mean, after I brought you up, I thought about it and decided it was a bad idea. It felt like when I was in Campbell and she used to have all these strong opinions about what I do and where I go. And BJB acting like he knows everything.

So, again, I'm sorry. I hope this doesn't cause problems for you.
Back to top Go down
Dillion
Serf
Dillion

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:17 am

But you need to realize, everyone says crap about everyone. You seem worried about what she did or didn't say about you.

Come to england if you want people to talk crap about you, it happens all the time to me.

People in my own family in Tudors won't even talk to me, but I accept all of that in order to be with the NNGO.

As we are suppose to be on the same side, we should never go against each other. We must support each other against all others and if we start playing against each other then the strength and support of each other dies.

It shouldn't have been said, it was and it can't be taken back, I realize that.

Just think before you speak next time. If the name Dillion is on your mind, just think.

I have more than my share of enemies and plan to add to that list in the near future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:08 am

I know everyone says crap about everyone, but Bethan was very important to me. I used to be able to talk to her about anything and we had things in common I thought I wouldn't have in common with most people. So, I'm sad, I'm angry, that someone i considered my bestfriend couldn't understand and trust me when I needed to do what was best for me. I'm sure a shit ton of people talk shit about me behind my back, but I don't care unless I care about them. Sad When we had this falling out, I think i needed her friendship more than I did at any other time. Things were bad for me. And i hate what this has all turned into. I hate that we have to argue with official seals and crap. I'm tired of hurting and I thought I was completely happy, but times like these, thinking of what happened, makes me very sad.

She's a good person. I just wish she hadn't forgotten I am too.

I'll always consider you a friend, Dillion.
Back to top Go down
WhiteSnow
Noble
WhiteSnow

Character sheet
DDO character:

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:39 am

Heard they're soon to hang some english who fought under Englands flag, Sheonikari (sp?) Very Happy North doesnt love the weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stuff.   Funny stuff. Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny stuff.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next