AuthorMessage
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

Post something awesome! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:01 pm

ahhh you and your epics ...

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Grats epic people!
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:18 am

Harzak got a +4 Con tome in the end reward list for his 20th ToD. No crusty, but I'm pretty sure I'd have taken the +4 Con tome anyway!
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:45 am

Wow - congratulations!

That's the best end reward available, imo.
Back to top Go down
Tod_Whitesnow
Squire
Tod_Whitesnow

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:50 pm

WOW well done Zog
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:58 am

Okay ... I finally get why Monks are awesome.

Still giggling. Managed to hit an AC of 36 with a bit of fiddling around with stances and various boosts on the airship. That is insane for someone who's lvl 4 and running around in robes. Honestly don't know why I bother with heavy armour for my fighters at all, even in the lower level quests.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:20 am

So a personal bit of awesomeness. My cleric is not melee built. She is not offensive caster built. She's a mean healer, but that's about it.

Post something awesome! - Page 20 Screenshot00024f

Anto came in to help me with the end boss and to pop chests. I ransacked WS today, on elite, solo, without drinking a single pot. I'm very impressed with myself Razz

I'm sure this would be a lot easier with a cleric built for melee or offensive casting, but mine isn't (at least not this life). But still no bauble Sad Think I've run the damn quest over 100 times between the two lives and have yet to get one.
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:43 am

Awesome! I'm still working on trying to do it without drinking any pots but I get impatient :s

I've normally run through a lot of mana after the archers because they don't run through my circle of death nor the blade barrier. What's your tactic for them? At least they give me some mana back by making my con opp proc.
Back to top Go down
ArcaneJill
Admin
ArcaneJill

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:42 pm

It is a lot of patience. I leave 1 archer up after the rounds of archers so he can keep plinking away at my conc opp. He usually gets imploded accidentally sooner or later, but the SP is nice while it lasts. Other than that, a constant aura, Divine Power + Divine Favor + vorpal sword of PG, Energy Drain/Destruction only on the casters, and Implosion whenever I have more than 2 mobs around me. With leaving the archer up, I had plenty of SP by the time the orthons show up and they usually fill my SP bar pretty quick. I usually had around 2K by the time the big red chicken dropped.

The hardest part for me actually is getting to the quest. I failed twice on those damn bezekiras. I can't heal the planescaller or myself when I'm only standing for maybe 2 seconds at a time (I have NO knockdown save). Their spell resistance is too high for me and it's hard to get off an Energy Drain/Destruction (that might not land anyway due to SR) in time when I have to heal both of us and try to cast it while doing an impression of a turtle.

Like I said, a lot of patience. Takes me about 50 minutes with Anto coming and knocking down the boss for me, closer to an hour on my own since I don't want to take the aggro and I just throw low spells at him (Searing Light, Nimbus, etc).
Back to top Go down
Blainwolfe
Commoner
Blainwolfe

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:51 pm

DP is the way to go with the cats, it's very easy to cast in between knockdowns. I usually leave two archers up during the end fight and blade barrier and kite the dogs, orthons, devils and tieflings, and implode casters, succubi, and archers.
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Needed the left frame, but after getting rejected from two GoP groups who wanted blue bars ... I thought fuck this and decided to try it alone on casual. And yeah I still need the left frame (got another damn right pincer), but feel a lot more confident now about putting up a PUG for a normal farm and taking the first five that apply ... Very happy! So happy I even rez'd the hireling for the photo finish ^^

Post something awesome! - Page 20 Doomsphere
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:56 pm

That is Awesome you did that alone Smile Heck I still don't have all the frame filled up.
Back to top Go down
Blainwolfe
Commoner
Blainwolfe

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:23 am

you rock zillee!

on another note, I finally got my bauble on my wizzy... and after all those solo runs on my cleric I wasn't even the one to finish the quest that got me the bauble. I ran into a guy named Ozarad who a few months ago gave me a gloves of the claw scroll that dropped in a Last Stand that we ran together, he offered to solo a WS while I soloed one and then let me complete in both. Well, I had to help jelllin with a quick challenge run and told him so but he said he'd get a head start on it. Then right as we finish the challenge i get a tell saying he'd finished faster than expected, so I hopped on Asrail and jumped in. Amazingly enough I pulled it for myself out of one of the chests. I owe this ozarad guy a lot now Razz
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Woohooo! Bauble! That's brilliant, Jaayse Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:40 pm

Grats!
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:18 am

Gratz on your bauble! Must be Anto's/Jill's turn next Smile
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet
DDO character: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:53 am

Past few days have been great for my wizard. Smile

Got him back to lvl 20, and then was able to craft some epic stuff (mirror cloak and spyglass slotted w/ toughness), got my min 2 hp item done; hell, Jaayse even pulled me a bauble!!

Thanks to beth, we got yugo favor so I can chug down those awesome pots in epics. Smile

It is amazing the difference being a TR makes though. I have like 150 more HP than last life, I have 4 more DC's, have more spell pen.

Anyways, I wanted to test my wizard out in epic devil assault. Seems my DC's and spell pen are good enough for it, and it completed even though we were lacking in the DPS dept. I kept pulling aggro from the boss with my simple SLA's... Razz

I really miss scroll farming though hehe

Once my wizard gets his ToD ring, he'll hit 43 necro/enchant. +4 tome will be 44... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nngo.biz
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:47 am

I think its pretty awesome that our guild has been consistently having 12+ people online at the same time Smile
Back to top Go down
eiodain
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:13 pm

12 out of?
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:14 am

12 out of 26 active accounts. You can read who some of the active folk are in the thread "Where we all at ?".
Back to top Go down
refutor
Commoner
refutor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:53 pm

anto_capone wrote:

any word on when scrolls will start dropping again?
Back to top Go down
anto_capone
Royal
anto_capone

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:49 pm

refutor wrote:
anto_capone wrote:

any word on when scrolls will start dropping again?

in the next update, i tested it on lama and it is working.

edit: in the next patch i mean, 13.1, which is on lama right now
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:49 am

Gratz on your eardweller Anto! If only my cleric could knock those doors... getting the keys each time is tedious.
Back to top Go down
refutor
Commoner
refutor

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:15 am

best day i ever had (xp wise) was the other day, i got 62000 xp from gold-starring a level 20 challenge (as part of a group with my level 18 cleric and tome of learning et al), then getting 20k+ for my first shroud (normal but streak didn't break b/c it's level 17 raid and there were some 20s), then another 30k for a hard VOD (continuing my hard streak).

over 110,000 xp in a little over an hour and a half. made completionist seem possible again Wink

worst day was a few weeks ago when i ran my 20th demon queen and got shafted on the torc...
Back to top Go down
Zogdor
Squire

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:51 am

Don't say that... my cleric will run his 20th DQ tomorrow... I won't TR him until he gets it and he is otherwise ready to be TRed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post something awesome!   Post something awesome! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post something awesome!
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next