AuthorMessage
Boris
Commoner
Boris

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Whiskey Distiller

A Typical Irish forum thread. Empty
PostSubject: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 am

Further to the discussion elsewhere, I am proposing that we show the foreigners how it's done. Just pretend you're in the crossing, or something, and it'll all come naturally.

I'll start.

What Ireland needs are properly regulated cookies, with a predetermined number of chips in them. Furthermore, they should only be made by licensed bakers, to a traditional recipe.

Production of all other cookies should cease immediately.

I demand that some council or other implement these proposals immediately.

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:51 pm

And exactly who is to determine what is the traditional recipe? Or is it yours because you have the largest bakery, and we must all submit to what you think is a proper cookie?

(been a while, but think I remember Wink )
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:48 pm

(Really appreciating this. Laughing I think it'll be an easy adjustment.)
Back to top Go down
Sephrenia
Citizen
Sephrenia

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:13 pm

It's all Spring's fault! Burn the revenants!

(I'm told this is an appropriate response these days... if not, sorry Razz)
Back to top Go down
JonathanDailey
Commoner
JonathanDailey

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 2:31 pm

((yeah umm.. it's correct but call them baby stealers or censors get on your case lol))

Back to top Go down
http://http//:www.dukes-gaming-haven.com
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:14 pm

And may I add what are we to do about the NGGO who come back? We ALL know that they will claim they are the originators of cookies in Ireland... who will stop them and their fiendish cookie atrocities?

I know for a fact Jill stole my really, really good cookie recipe...

(hehe yes El you will have fun in Ireland... now if we can somehow manage to channel and Evan style post in here somehow, and I may have jumped the gun on the blame nngo bit...but it shows up eventually in a thread lol)
Back to top Go down
Likaios
Commoner
Likaios

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:20 pm

Ahem. I'll have a go at an Evan.

Boris....
LOL
How sad to see you're still at it.
LOL
Munster is trying to take all the cookies again.
WILL YOU NEVER STOP IT???

Not that it matters to me any more.
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Figured I'd do Evan circa end of the first war with Laighean here. ^^ IE-- Lolmonster Evan.
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:24 pm

*waiting for someone to do the ho who giggles and flirts and tries to be badass*
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:43 pm

*bats her eyelashes as she sashays in*

Everyone knows that my cookies are the best because I add macadamia nuts to them. So the NNGO can go and take their inferior cookies away from my precious Munster, they don't have a clue.

*giggles and waves, knowing that the bad guys are really soft and chewy on the inside*

(giggly and flirty enough? Not sure I am good at being a badass ... Razz )
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:35 pm

(you forgot to shake your honey)
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:54 pm

(oh god, please no honey shaking....*vomits*)

Everyone knows this is an unfair law. Laighean doesn't even have enough chips to make those kinds of cookies anymore, since Munster stole all our chip mines. Now we have citizens starving for lack of cookies, and it's all Munster's fault. Greedy bastards.
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Actually I think this is all a ploy. Boris is again trying to control all of Ireland and make himself King. How dare he attempt to do something like this!!! I completely agree, it's Munsters fault and will have nothing to do with any law that forces others to bend to their cookie wielding will. If your people attempt to cross the border to procure any cookie making materials, I will make sure your county pays for it! We will form the CIA (cookie inspection army) and take over your towns with oompa loompas whom I have magical connections to. We will make sure you learn your lesson if you try to mess with us, nut prices will skyrocket and we will revolt occasionally just so you remember who is in charge here.

(hehe this is kinda fun... we need this over there too, if people wouldnt get bent about it)
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 pm

(Can I just say that Kair's Evan impression is wicked awesome?)
Back to top Go down
Beth
Squire
Beth

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:00 am

*cues a censor to come in to close the thread for review and cite some rules, while really really really sympathising with the players pov but still locking the thread regardless*
Back to top Go down
OutlawCutie
Citizen
OutlawCutie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:22 am

~hearing something about cookies~ OOO is Boris trying to corner the cookie market again. Will he ever stop trying. Laws about cookies that could always be interesting. ~takes her recipe out and look at it sticking it back into her pocket~

~smiles~ Well you know NNGO always knows where to find the best cookies. They always have to have a stash. I hear there is one NNGO member that has a sweet tooth for a certain type of cookie.

~giggles~
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:25 am

I am sick and tired of every time we try to have an interesting thread, the zoo crew has to swoop in and lock it! We are not children! I don't want to hear about how it "might" get heated. Just let us play the damn game before we find you and burn your houses down. ffs....
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 am

(<3s Prut Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:43 am

*uses honey oat cakes as a distraction while she tries to steal Boris away*

Boris darling, you know that you are better than this, leave this rabble to squabbling over stale cookies while you and I get with baking something better

*winks and pouts prettily*

(Leaves poison-laced food out for the censors, all the while toadying up to them in hopes of not getting into trouble yet again)

((LMAO! I am really laughing at this - too bad we know that too many people will get their knickers twisted if we did this on RK)
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 12:44 pm

*frowns in disgust* Bella...release the bears.

Besides, O baker of nonsense, none of the guys are actually impressed by your flirting. Last time you tried that to ingratiate yourself with some men, you headed to their town, they kill listed you, and you had a 45 day vacation. Maybe you can take that as a hint that Irish men have better taste?

(This actually happened. It was hilarious.)
Back to top Go down
Zakku
King of the Incinerator!
Zakku

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:59 pm

what in the hell are you people talking about????
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:00 pm

(omg that was funny!!)

As long as Munster keeps its cookie ideals to itself and does not attempt to force them on Chonnacht, they can do what they want in their county. I may even be willing to sign a cookie alliance with Laighean that in no way says or does anything other then look pretty so that you all think we're helpful... in reality, we're just sitting up here waiting for your Munster bakeries to burn and the magical oompa loompas in Laig to be discovered.... then we rule Ireland!!!

oh wait, that was my outside voice...errmmm

Irish unity, death to all cookie theft... look there's a keg of whiskey
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 4:53 pm

*blinks at Grace and pokes her tongue out at her*

The only reason I got kill-listed was so that the men could trap me in their town for 45 days and have more time to love me.

*wonders off merrily to find more fun things to do*

((Wasn't me really lol - but I will take one for the team hahaha))
Back to top Go down
Elois
Noble
Elois

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:25 pm

(Does she get kill-listed in every country? Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Grace
Mummy Bait
Grace

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:11 pm

(Actually, she got killed on arrival so she bounced to the town before, was really one of my favorite RK moments)

Look, I have a bakery, and here in Laighean we like a lot of different cookies. At least we do in ATM; I don't even know what goes on in CC and LG, with all the clones and stuff, since they never come to tavern where people buy the cookies anyway. Point is, if anyone tries to tell us what kind of cookies to make, or that we can't make oatmeal raisin or molasses cookies anymore, I swear to Jah I will raise an army myself , come burn their bakeries, and impale them on my kitchen knives.

Or you all can just mind your own damn business. Your call.
Back to top Go down
Zakku
King of the Incinerator!
Zakku

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Grace wrote:
(Actually, she got killed on arrival so she bounced to the town before, was really one of my favorite RK moments)

Look, I have a bakery, and here in Laighean we like a lot of different cookies. At least we do in ATM; I don't even know what goes on in CC and LG, with all the clones and stuff, since they never come to tavern where people buy the cookies anyway. Point is, if anyone tries to tell us what kind of cookies to make, or that we can't make oatmeal raisin or molasses cookies anymore, I swear to Jah I will raise an army myself , come burn their bakeries, and impale them on my kitchen knives.

Or you all can just mind your own damn business. Your call.

mmmmmhhh delicious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Typical Irish forum thread.   A Typical Irish forum thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Typical Irish forum thread.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next