AuthorMessage
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Carpenter

The Donnor thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Ive had a great night, My little brother called from Afghanistan, he is doing good besides being shot at and almost blown up lol...My mom is coming down to visit on Saturday...and yes, the pain pill kicked in so I got no pain at the moment! Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 7:08 pm

I didn't wanna spam wherever ya posted Donnor about how you fixed up; but just wanted to say am proud of you son Very Happy

He's one of the many great e.g's to me, also many other people who play this especially NNGO peoples, I can't name all but all cool ppz... You must wear your glasses though tsk tsk Mad Strut it!
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:00 am

damned glasses...LOL...Thanks Mel Smile
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:07 am

The Donnor thread - Page 2 4de2c208-fe3f-48bf-8235-08b6c2a160cc

Nuff said Smile
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:29 am

Bekah wrote:
The Donnor thread - Page 2 4de2c208-fe3f-48bf-8235-08b6c2a160cc

Nuff said Smile

ROFL...I remember when a censor gave me a warning for bringing up the Donnor Party...said that talking about murdering pregnant women and cannibalism has no place on RK forums...tbh there was cannibalism all through out world history and if I want to RP the eating of a baby I think I should be allowed...ROFL
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 am

As long as they're mean babies, steal all their candies and give it to me. Twisted Evil

I wanna see where it was written... sounds interesting Sad
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Maybe I should start a Sawney Bean type RP - that oughta ruffle a few feathers - and it is period writing too haha.

http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/scotland/dumfriesshire/legends/the-legend-of-sawney-bean.html

I guess that RK is too PC even for some "horrible histories" lol!
Back to top Go down
_Melissa.
Knight
_Melissa.

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:52 pm

Bekah wrote:
Maybe I should start a Sawney Bean type RP - that oughta ruffle a few feathers - and it is period writing too haha.

http://www.mysteriousbritain.co.uk/scotland/dumfriesshire/legends/the-legend-of-sawney-bean.html

I guess that RK is too PC even for some "horrible histories" lol!
Sawney Bean?

Zomg I thought I actually got the witty joke; but I expected a parody PG rated version of Sweeney Todd. Dude who runs around wild with a spork then hunts down beans and gobbles them up for breakfast, chewy beans with cherry tomato sauce spreaded over burnt toast and with a layer of Cheddar cheese melted on the top. *Le gasps*

Neutral Glimpsed through it though and was slightly disappointed lol. Smile Looks interesting, may read it another time...
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm

I am curious to see how my new cell reacts to posting on forums...i got the droid today sooooo...test test blah blah blah lol
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet
DDO character: Cleric
RK Profession: Baker

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:15 am

you gots a new phone?

am I still on speed dial?
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:37 am

You will be when I figure out how the hell to use it lol

Never in my life would I imagine being unable to quickly figure out technology...This phone is like having a friggin laptop that fits in my pocket...rofl

It also generates its own wi-fi hot spot, so people around me can get online around me as long as I have the wi-fi activated lol
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Location : in a galexy far far away or Khyber... or stuck at work dreaming of Hawaii

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 am

so is your ass gonna call me anymore?

and I can't wait till ya get to Chonnacht in rk ... I get's ta bug you there too *dances around*
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:08 am

I tried to call you a bit ago but your phone went right to voicemail goober head Razz
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:19 am

I should change my message... some stupid collection company has my sell # as this guys phone # in their records, and like every couple months they start calling asking for alexander. I answer, explain this is my cell # and as they can plainly tell, I'm not really sounding like an alexander... please stop calling, take this number off your list etc... they still call till i get super pissy and scream at a supervisor, then two months later, a dif department in their little world starts calling.

not sure if my family and friends want to hear...

For you stupid fucks that can't comprehend after a year of this.... I am not Alexander, I don't know an Alexander and even if I fucking did I would tell him not to fucking pay idiots who can't even get a damn phone number correct.... if of course this call is for me, leave a message and I'll get back to ya
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:28 am

Lawl, you tell those pricks! hehe
Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:45 pm

So just to continue our text convo.... I searched the internet and couldn't find a private jet with a hot tub and a pool in it...we may have to rob a bigger bank to fund building a plane with that in it

And can we have a monkey in the commune? After we was talking I heard if I had a million dollars... and realized I have always wanted a monkey

Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:23 pm

and cuz this just blows my mind... even more then the frozen instant oatmeal...

The Donnor thread - Page 2 12candwich-sandwich-in-a-can__opt1__oPt

Created by Mark One Foods, the Candwich comes in a trio of flavours – Peanut Butter and Jam (Strawberry), Peanut Butter and Jam (Grape) and BBQ Chicken.

Billed as “Quick & Tasty To Eat”, the cans of sandwiches are currently being marketed to “students, construction workers, soccer moms and outdoor enthusiasts”.

those who might be excited by the product may be happy to know that Canwiches do not require refrigeration. In fact, the creator is calling on those of you with a bomb shelter, highlighting that the product “has a long shelf life that is perfect for emergency food storage needs in the event of natural disasters.”

Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:59 pm

omg

Back to top Go down
Bellz
Knight
Bellz

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:57 pm

No... we both ended up sick at the same time... not the first time it's happened either. We've even had our 3 kiddos sick at the same time too... I just blame Donnor Razz

Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:17 pm

I haven't been around much lately because of a spider bite, I am going to post three pics of the bite that I took about an hour ago, if you have a weak stomach I suggest you cover your eyes or grab a bucket to puke in before looking lol

The Donnor thread - Page 2 Cellulitis3
The Donnor thread - Page 2 Cellulitis2
The Donnor thread - Page 2 Cellulitis1

I warned ya Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Omg... I didn't realize it was that bad. *huggles* I really do hope that what they gave you works.
Back to top Go down
Donnor
Knight
Donnor

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Yeah, I will most likely be hospitalized tomorrow for an aggressive IV treatment.
Back to top Go down
Mikhaila
Knight
Mikhaila

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Yeah.... I am wondering what you are doing here. *sends vibes to his wife to get him back to hosp* That pic you showed me yesterday was not nearly as bad as this. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Donnor thread   The Donnor thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Donnor thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next