Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!
Join us at our NEW forum: www.nngo.biz
All your Nachos are belong to us!

~NNGO IZ SRS BSNS~

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» TORN
Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:03 pm by anto_capone

» Ridiculously rough draft ideas
Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 pm by James

» The Music Thread!
Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm by Trinity

» How's life treating ya?
Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 05, 2018 8:06 am by Trinity

» Games to Replace RK - Reviews
Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 pm by Bekah

» Queen of Ireland
Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 12:28 am by jaqk

» RPG Maker
Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 9:52 pm by Trinity

» Fight of Ages
Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:43 pm by Trinity

» Access to NNGO Forums
Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 2:28 pm by gonads

» Laugh of the day
Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 9:40 pm by Bekah

Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 215 on Tue May 18, 2021 2:52 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Discord

Fuck the Rk censors and their bus

Go down 
+26
Roxxane
Fordo
Donte
Springtime
Darkness
Bellz
Colonel_ives
Taog
Francesca.
Mysterie
Dee_Snider
kythera
Aidan
Motherlucka
Sephrenia
ahlia
Mick
anto_capone
Toasti Jen
Trinity
Shanor
WhiteSnow
Mikhail_216
Bekah
ninon_de_lenclos
Daubigny
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:59 pm

I suspect Mastiff might be Corinna. I think she locked the babel threads too.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet
DDO character: Paladin
RK Profession: Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:22 pm

Just glad it was taken care of, really like Cheetah too, he/she has always been great. It's really always just that very select handful that ruins it all for the rest of them, but man when that select few do a number it's usually all out. I don't envy them at all in all the BS they gotta deal with, it really takes away from the fun in playing too. Just remember, it could be way worse, and I mean way worse. Have played and still play a various amount of different games and our rk mods are pretty laid back, considering and or compared to some I've seen on other games.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Blacksmith

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:35 pm

*cough* Secfenia *cough*

And Mastiff can't have locked any thread in babel, only forum admins have that ability.  Which thread got locked anyway?
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:38 pm

*hack* Yes! lol *hack* haha! huggsss

this one in Babel:

http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=86239011#86239011

Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter
RK Profession: None

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:42 pm

whoever locked that is getting spanked by Badger.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:08 pm

oh, there were some pretty good points being made there too.  Somebody must have managed to get under the skin of one of the Admins for it to get locked down without a word lol!
Back to top Go down
Aidan
Noble
Aidan

Character sheet
DDO character: Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:20 pm

there were a few pretty specific things being said about certain mods. I hope someone screenshotted Badger saying "no one will get banned in this discussion" Razz
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 5:27 pm

That's what I was thinking too haha
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:55 pm

they locked it twice, I complained to bugman the first time who had promised me it would stay open, he went and re-opneed it, when it was closed the 2nd time he said he was leaving it closed until he could figure out who was doing it.
Back to top Go down
Trinity
Noble
Trinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 8:00 pm

Bet we all done and went and pissed someone off... Laughing Hope they find out who.
Back to top Go down
Motherlucka
Knight
Motherlucka

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Weaver

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:07 pm

If Badger can find out whose doing it I'm guessing there will be one less censor.
Back to top Go down
kythera
Commoner
kythera

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:15 am

OMFG. Daub you're right, Badger's biased as fuck. I mailed him asking for the Quivering Hills thread to be returned, and pointing out that Hummy should have just mailed Myst asking for the first post to be edited instead of removing the whole thread because there was no problem with the thread as a whole, and this was his response:

Badger wrote:
No threads get deleted. The thread was moved to a private forum for review. I have asked the mods of London Commons to have a look at it to see if it can be removed with offending parts removed.

You have to admit though, Mistress_muddymoney, that starting a thread off with what you admit is probably a violation is not a particularly good way to go, and it makes it somewhat more difficult to keep a thread if the very first post is a problem. I'm not sure how the thread can both be in violation and legitimate and the problem lie exclusively with the critters.

While I haven't seen it, I have to wonder now what the intent of the thread was; RP or seeing how much is too much. Can you honestly tell me that is was a completely innocent RP or was it meant to cause a bit of "excitement"? I'm not saying that such is necessarily bad (my character has done the same), but don't pretend shock and innocence if that is what it was, or might be.

Nonetheless, I have addressed the local mods so hopefully my assumptions are totally wrong and it will be found to be just fine and returned soon.

Badger

He didn't even fucking READ the thread and he's making these bullshit accusations? Are you fucking kidding me? I give up, Myst troll the fuck out of these bastards.
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:23 am

he told me last week that after Drusilla made clone accusations, ooc insults and questioned censor decisions in Babel during which all I did was point out she was breaking the rules that we were "both at fault" that she "wouldn't be penalized" and that I should "stay out of OOC areas".
I wrote him back and basically said you know you dumb cocksucker I'm one of the small handful that knows what OOC is. In the last three days Siubhan has called me grand cyclops of the KKK, Tyrlon lannister said I hold knives to womens throats and now Drusilla said her shit and I'm the one who doesn't understand OOC?
Are you fucking kidding me?
People can say what they want but that guy is a total tool.
Back to top Go down
kythera
Commoner
kythera

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:37 am

Well at least Siubhan got a ban, but yeah that's messed up about Dru and you. I still can't believe that Snakes thread is still there while all our fun threads keep getting deleted.  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Dee_Snider
Knight
Dee_Snider

Character sheet
DDO character: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 9:19 am

Yeah I notice they took out my Homer Simpson eating popcorn in the Peace thread.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Mysterie
Squire
Mysterie

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:06 am

kythera wrote:
OMFG.  Daub you're right, Badger's biased as fuck.  I mailed him asking for the Quivering Hills thread to be returned, and pointing out that Hummy should have just mailed Myst asking for the first post to be edited instead of removing the whole thread because there was no problem with the thread as a whole, and this was his response:

Badger wrote:
No threads get deleted. The thread was moved to a private forum for review. I have asked the mods of London Commons to have a look at it to see if it can be removed with offending parts removed.

You have to admit though, Mistress_muddymoney, that starting a thread off with what you admit is probably a violation is not a particularly good way to go, and it makes it somewhat more difficult to keep a thread if the very first post is a problem. I'm not sure how the thread can both be in violation and legitimate and the problem lie exclusively with the critters.

While I haven't seen it, I have to wonder now what the intent of the thread was; RP or seeing how much is too much. Can you honestly tell me that is was a completely innocent RP or was it meant to cause a bit of "excitement"? I'm not saying that such is necessarily bad (my character has done the same), but don't pretend shock and innocence if that is what it was, or might be.

Nonetheless, I have addressed the local mods so hopefully my assumptions are totally wrong and it will be found to be just fine and returned soon.

Badger

He didn't even fucking READ the thread and he's making these bullshit accusations?  Are you fucking kidding me?  I give up, Myst troll the fuck out of these bastards.

2 fucking phrases that were sorta outta line. I could have easily deleted them/altered them, and the whole 'moaning' and 'thin walls' shit was conform forum rules as it was behind closes doors. The amount of bias with censors nowadays is flabbergasting me. Whatever happened to supporting an attempt at RP? Drusilla writes an half assed post in ENGLAND about a person in IRELAND and they take it seriously, yet we RP a perfectly ok Brothel (minus those phrases) and it gets shipped away to the anal-land of which censors hail from. Well fuck me runnin', but I'm about to go and write a post that will make the kids parents on these forums a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Francesca.
Squire
Francesca.

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 5:40 am

The Quivering Hills is back  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
kythera
Commoner
kythera

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 9:49 am

Okay Badger apologized for his initial response after I chided him for it:

Badger wrote:
Actually, you are correct.

I was very snarky in my response, and it was inappropriate and unprofessional (or whatever it is called for volunteers). I apologize.

My only (lame) defense is that I'm a bit worn thin by the onslaught of complaints from all sides about the whole Westmoreland thing, which is spilling over into all areas. But it's my fault and my actions were my own and I was wrong.

I have taken a look at the thread and it's not too bad, but the opening post is a bit too much. I've mailed the player who posted it asking if she could rewrite it toned down a bit )giving her the text. She can mail the updated text back and I can drop it in and then return the thread.

Glad to see he can be a grown-up and admit his mistakes, that's not something most censors do... But at least we got the Hills back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daubigny
Knight
Daubigny

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 11:52 am

Fucking asshole he has never apologized to me for shit even when Game Admins made him reverse his decsion. Gee I hate the piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 6:33 am

Daub, have you ever maybe tried... being... nice to the mods? Even when they are biased. Treat others how you wish to be treated and you'll be treated a lot better Wink
Back to top Go down
ahlia
Knight
ahlia

Character sheet
DDO character:
RK Profession: Miller

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:05 am

So Goldfish went on a locking spree, locking like 5-6 topics in 10 minutes, then posted this in the London Commons:

{Goldfish} wrote:
A few important reminders, ladies and gentlemen,

This is a role play thread. Just saying things is not role play. Role play is acting things out. I appreciate those of you who make the effort and truly enjoy reading your material. I wish I could give you awards myself when something is particularly well-written. An applause...maybe I'll start that. Fin-claps.

You also need to remember that this is a PG-13 activity, so make sure you are PG-13. There are young people who play and do not need to see the blatant mature topics or the mean and spiteful flames that seem to have suddenly popped up in the past day. Was Valentine's Day so miserable? Please...find a better outlet. I hear singing is wonderful...poker even. Though I am sure losing money may not actually improve your spirits.

I do not like policing you, but it is my job.

Please don't make me bring down my big fin again.

Thank you,

{Goldfish}

So I posted this in response:

Ahlia wrote:
No goldfish it is NOT your job to police us, it is your job to MODERATE us. You are a brand new mod and in 10 minutes 5 threads were locked. That is not moderation. That is the thoughtpolice cracking down on the proletariat.

I'm not happy my thread was locked though I do agree that some posts were a bit iffy. Whatever happened to mailing the owner of a post and asking them to edit, then take action when they refuse?

That's what moderation is.
Moderation is not about control. Moderation is about maintaining a respectable environment by WORKING with the populace, which is not what you were doing.

Rest assured this rant will probably be sent to the netherworld by your godly power because God forbid the people have a voice about their god, but I will be forwarding this along to Badger as well and I am not the only one to do so.

Just because you are new doesn't mean you can act with impunity.

Before this, Donte posted an entire thread that got moved and hidden criticising Goldfish, which I didn't catch a quote from.

Just thought I'd post it here before it inevitably gets deleted Razz
Back to top Go down
Taog
Serf
Taog

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 am

I'm wondering if any forum admin or head critter has discussed with Goldfish his or her bad habit of hurling threads into Babel. Not the place for them. I think Meerkat is an HC within the London Commons mod group. Might want to message him.

When I was a head critter, we had links in our sigs so folks might have better notions of where to direct complaints. Currently, the so-called ladder seems hidden and who precisely the mod teams are within given areas is not well advertised in any way.

That's not good, and does not invite accountability.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 am

I'm pissed off about it too.  I wrote a very innocent poem and it got removed without so much as a note telling me why.  It's not my fault the fish has a dirty mind.  I have never once been censored in all my time playing RK, and I am going to make sure that I fight this all the way to the top.  Its me or that *** fish.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:25 am

Taog wrote:
I'm wondering if any forum admin or head critter has discussed with Goldfish his or her bad habit of hurling threads into Babel. Not the place for them. I think Meerkat is an HC within the London Commons mod group. Might want to message him.

When I was a head critter, we had links in our sigs so folks might have better notions of where to direct complaints. Currently, the so-called ladder seems hidden and who precisely the mod teams are within given areas is not well advertised in any way.

That's not good, and does not invite accountability.

Yes people got too lazy to code their sigs after a while so the habit was dropped.  Meerkat is absent and I don't know who the current head mod for RK Gen is.
Back to top Go down
Bekah
Noble
Bekah

Character sheet
DDO character:

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:44 am

{Goldfish} wrote:
Dear Player Behind Bekkah,

All "hand" poetry was removed as it was too mature.  I am so sorry.  I did not have a chance to mail yet.  I can give you the option to rewrite the poem to make it more subtle, so that the children online don't get it.

I am not certain the others can be saved, but I am going to give them the option as well.  

This was your original post...if you would like to adjust it, let me know and I will add it back for you to edit.

At your service,

{Goldfish}

Bekah wrote:
[rp]To the one that sits, Sinister
You are my constant friend
You rest against the bannister
And slide around the bend.

Dexter on the other hand
Is a different kettle of fish
my horizons you expand
and explore my every wish.

I need you both the same
and would hate to see you go
I'll give you both a name
one that will suit you so

We'll have such fun together
And run around with glee
we'll endure all kinds of weather
My left hand, my right hand and me.[/rp]

Where is there anything in that something that a CHILD would read something mucky into?

Dear lord, I swear I can hear the "as a mother" speech being aimed at me in a patronising tone with a sickly sweet smile.  And just as I was starting to RP again.  Looks like it is time for me to take another forum break.

And just noticed too gorrammed critter can't even spell my name right.  It's five fucking letters long! how hard can that be?  

Ok, deep breaths

And ... Calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck the Rk censors and their bus   Fuck the Rk censors and their bus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck the Rk censors and their bus
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next